• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

49ershipping (the best ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjay120

?(???)?
Yes it is.

The old thread died, last post in March, so I thought I'd just make a new one. Tougan/Hyouta has a lot of supporters for a minor character pairing, and rightfully so; it's one of the the best incest ships out there. I just wish there were more fanart/fics (my friends drew me some, but I am scannerless D:).

So, all the Hyouta eps are out, and IIRC, NO mention of Tougan. That makes me a sad panda. Discussion question abound:

Do you think Hyouta will show up in the Tougan eps?

I really hope so, it would be sweet to get a father-son moment, and awesomely cool if they had a battle. But something tells me that the writers are going to forget about him. D:

FireAngel

Ooh, I hope so, I hadn't even thought about that possibility.
Tougan : Yo, Ash, *points to Hyouta* this is my son.
Ash: SAY WHAT?!

.....Hey, it would be funny ^_^

Last edited:

sanjay120

?(???)?
FATHER-SON DOUBLE BATTEL TEAM WHAT

In the game, Tougan says something about how it's hard being a gym leader's father, because he still wants to treat his son like a little kid despite the fact that he's really tough and grown-up. I thought it was cute.

Faerie

MONS
What? I thought I posted here earlier! D: Stupid computer...

BTW sanjay, you were on the Steelshipping thread, right? *bad memory* If so, I haven't seen you around for a while. I thought you'd left.

Anyway, much love for the 49ershipping! <3 I use to think it was OMGWEIRD because that's what I thought of incest. In retrospect, that seems silly now. It's such a cute pairing.

sanjay120 said:
In the game, Tougan says something about how it's hard being a gym leader's father, because he still wants to treat his son like a little kid despite the fact that he's really tough and grown-up. I thought it was cute.
Ohh, I remember that! Very cute. I'm hoping they have stuff like that in the anime. SPEAKING OF WHICH.

He'd better! xD I'd love for them to put him in there and see how much stuff I can misenterpret. YESH DUBBLE BATTLE!

blackquatre

omg 49ershipping thread may I join plz? :D

This ship is cute. x3 Like Faerie, I was kind of iffy on this pairing until I was converted (by the same person, perhaps? :0).

Since I don't watch the anime anymore, I'm probably not the best person to answer this question. XD;; He should though! If they don't get at least some interaction, then the fact that they're related would seem like...I don't know, like a random piece of trivia that didn't have any relevance, and that would be incredibly saddening. D:

blackquatre

Hmm...well, from lurking in the fandom, it seems like the writers have been doing fairly well as far as plot development and character introductions go, so I have hope. :'D

Faerie

MONS
Moo, hi everyone. I thought this thread was dissappearing because I never saw it on the front page when I visited, so I assumed no one was posting. ^^;

@sanjay120: Yeah, sometimes SPPF refuses to load on my computer also. @__@ I have no idea why.

@blackquatre: HIIII *waves* I can't blame you for not watching the anime. It's not that good...xD I just read the manga and play the games because I like them, but I watch the anime just so I can see the characters I like and complain about Satoshi. I hope it isn't just random trivia! D=

Um um, actually the plotline hasn't been that good. There're too many fillers! Gehhh.

I'll post fanart soon!

blackquatre

@Faerie: Oh. Well, they've introduced the Elite Four and have had a decent number of Pokemon captures (I think), so I guess that's a start...? xD;;

Um, I guess I'll start posting some fanart so that I'll feel at least somewhat productive. :D;;

[img139]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/blackquatre/mio.png[/img139]

From PTK.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Given the track record we have for GLs and their offspring (complete lack of Janine, anyone?), I think we'll be lucky to get a *mention* of Roark in future episodes.

And we need another Steelshipping thread.

blackquatre

@Blackjack: Then make one! I would join it.

@sanjay: But I like DaiRuby! ;_; Not as much as Originshipping, but that's beside the point. xD;;

[img139]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s178/blackquatre/somethingcute2.png[/img139]

From http://namakasu.blog5.fc2.com/.

I think this is all the art I have, you guys. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.