• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4ever's Sprite Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
You can't have N/A as position, please actually read the section on chaos

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
Wolftamer-
iaza17399694699300.gif
-
iaza17399694699300.gif

To use the code remove the *

As I'm away for the weekend I will be closing once again. However I'm not sure when I'll be reopening due to exams being only a week away. That means that the orders I have now will be completed and I then won't be excepting any more.

The Z

Talking to the Moon~
I would like a pokemon walking from pokegirl
Character: B/W Ace Trainer
Pokemon(in order): Emboar, Mienfoo, Deino, Frillish, Zebstrika and Simisage
Direction: Left
Other(such as trainer in different place othe than begining/left side): None

Thank you!

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
Zark-
iaza17399691659900.gif
-
iaza17399691659900.gif

PikaPika677 -
iaza17399657006100.gif
-
iaza17399657006100.gif

PikaPika677 -
iaza17399672337300.gif
-
iaza17399672337300.gif

PikaPika677 -
iaza17399639425800.gif
-
iaza17399639425800.gif

To use the codes remove the *

Those were my last orders so I am once again closing for a while. But I will be back and will probably do the dolls.

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
I would like a fusion from pokegirl
Pokemon: Espeon and Umbreon
Colour: Shiny Umbreon
Parts/how to be layed out: Complete Espeon body, except with the coloration and design (the rings) as a shiny Umbreon.

Thanks in advance!

Mike_kun

Bug Master
hey pokegirlforever can i have pokemon walking
Character:Aaron
Pokemon(in order):Galvantula,Durant,Armaldo,Heracross,Yanmega,Volcarona
Direction:left
Other(such as trainer in different place othe than begining/left side): -

Last edited:

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Character: Black
Pokemon(in order): 1.Darkrai(shiny) 2.Latios 3.Pikachu (shiny) 4.Blaiziken 5.Swampert 6.Salamence 7.Torterra 8.Electrivire 9.Lucario 10.Empoleon 11.Garchomp 12.Infernape (Black). 13.Thyplosion 14.Emboar 15.Simisage 16.Samurott 17.Haxorous 18.Krookodile 19.Unfezant(female) 20.Zoroak 21.Serperior 22.Hydreigon 23.Magmotar 24.Latias
Direction: to the front
Other(such as trainer in different place othe than begining/left side): Black in the middle
This is how I would like it:
1.2.3....12.Black.13.14.15......24

AsuraXMidnyteSun

Midnight Sun
May I have a walking sprite?

I'd like "N" as my trainer. If you can't do "N", I'll take either Lance or Red.

My Pokemon, from left to right, are: Mewtwo (shiny), Scizor (shiny), Blaziken, Gardevoir (shiny), Darkrai, and Thundurus (shiny).

I noticed that you did have Thundurus and your DA page. If you don't have a shiny form, I'll take the normal sprite.

Hopefully I followed all of your rules. Thanks a-lot; will definitely give credit to you in my signature.

Edit: Just read that you closed-up. In that case, my request can be canceled or put on hold. I'll check back from time to time anyway.

Last edited:

MERKwithALOHA

Character: Lance, if cant then B/W ace trainer
Pokemon(in order): Gliscor(shiny), Milotic(shiny), Lapras(shiny), Swampert, Vaporeon(shiny), Jolteon
Direction: Going right (Trainer on right side walking right, first pokemon is gliscor and so on)

Alliance

Re-Arrival
XXX
People, this shop is closed temporarily while pokegirl4ever does exams (or whatever) and finsihes off the last of the Gen V walking sprites. All of you are denied. When the shop re-opens, I'm sure you can re-request.
At least one of you read the front page. :D Nice to know

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I would like a fusion from pokegirl

Pokemon: Meowth, Lucario and Oshawott
Colour: Mostly light blue, like Osha's body, but for the arms and legs, dark blue like Lucario
Parts/how to be layed out: Meowth's pose in Black/White, Have Oshawott's shell on its stomach, have Lucario's thorns on the hands, Meowth's tail is kept, Lucario's outfit is worn, the face has a mask-like like Luca's face, and those two blue things that he has behind his head and the whole thing is more of a Meowth than the other two (Make him smile please?)

I've read the post above and I can wait :)

Last edited:

Palkia98

Character:Male SS/HG
Pokemon(in order):Left to right- Haxorus, Hydriegen, Gigalith, (character) Braivary, Serperior, Emboar
Direction: Forwards( towards me )

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
It's amazing how many can read and use the forms but can't read the word closed that is in bright red. SO REMEMBER, THINK AND READ EVERYTHING FIRST!!!

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Character: Black
Pokemon(in order): 1.Darkrai(shiny) 2.Latios 3.Pikachu (shiny) 4.Blaiziken 5.Swampert 6.Salamence 7.Torterra 8.Electrivire 9.Lucario 10.Empoleon 11.Garchomp 12.Infernape (Black). 13.Thyplosion 14.Emboar 15.Simisage 16.Samurott 17.Haxorous 18.Krookodile 19.Unfezant(female) 20.Zoroak 21.Serperior 22.Hydreigon 23.Magmotar 24.Latias
Direction: to the front
Other(such as trainer in different place othe than begining/left side): Black in the middle
This is how I would like it:
1.2.3....12.Black.13.14.15......24

MikeLop

Edit: for when open:]
Character: Football player in b/w
Pokemon(in order): Typhlosion, Emboar, Charzard, Blaziken, And Infernape
Direction: Left

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.