• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4ever's Sprite Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ace

i can show you how
:eek: pokegirl ive requested it 3 times, have you got my request?

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
I would like a pokemon walking from pokegirl
Character: Black
Pokemon(in order): 1.Darkrai(shiny) 2.Latios 3.Pikachu (shiny) 4.Blaiziken 5.Swampert 6.Salamence 7.Torterra 8.Electrivire 9.Lucario 10.Empoleon 11.Garchomp 12.Infernape (Black). 13.Thyplosion 14.Emboar 15.Simisage 16.Samurott 17.Haxorous 18.Krookodile 19.Unfezant(female) 20.Zoroak 21.Serperior 22.Hydreigon 23.Magmotar 24.Latias
Direction: to the front
Other(such as trainer in different place othe than begining/left side): Black in the middle
This is how I would like it:
1.2.3....12.Black.13.14.15......24

Alliance

Re-Arrival
acetrainerelliot, srop spamming. Yes, pokegirl accepted your request (I KNOW BECAUSE......I read the posts)
So she is doing it. No need to continuously keep posting.

~Ace

i can show you how
i worry because i havent heard from her in a while, + im not on the waiting list

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
Sorry guys but your gonna have to wait a little longer for the orders. I'm having family issues right now so please be patient.

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
Fusion
Pokemon: Raikou & Suicune
Parts: Raikou's body, legs, mask, & tail, Suicune's Color & clouds on its back.
Pokeball
Pokemon: Escavalier
Notes: Silver & needs to have Escavaliers lance & helm.
I apologize for not directly following the forms. You can get to these whenever you like, no rush.

Lilly2

Lilly
Hello pokegirl! I don't know if this is very possible, but could give this vulpix green eyes? Like about the shade of green shown in the main body of this message. If this isn't possible, a vulpix sprite:

Vulpix:
Vulpix.jpg

Sprite:
037.png

Thank you in advance!

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Was my request accepted?

Huspoel

Bump!! (Just need it)

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Ok, guys, I don't wanna have to explain again, but whatever.
Everyone who requsted AFTER ACETRAINERELLIOT is DENIED.
All three slots are full, so no more will be accepted.
To those who are waiting, be patient. Pokegirl has a life. She's not here to eternally give out items.
So yeah.

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
Good to see you back ioliolk.
And thank god you're here Asylnn. Now if only others were as smart as you. Or they could just look back at my last message!? HINT PEOPLE HINT!
Anyway, I'm hoping to do the orders later today, and to make up for my absence(or though some of you trolls don't deserve it) I will be adding a little something extra that I found on deviant art. Until then be patient.

Mateorafa

The Crobat Flyer
I would like a userbar from ioliolk
I would like these colors on the userbar (can be the same) Left:purple Right: Black
I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar):2x Crobats on the left and right, popping out.
I would like this text on the userbar: The Crobat Flyer(In the middle)

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Can you let me know when we can start requesting again please? I want to request something, as you might have guessed...

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
Huspoel-
iaza19878283928700.gif
-
iaza19878283928700.gif

Huspoel-
iaza19878234814400.gif
-
iaza19878234814400.gif

Acetrainerelliot-
iaza19878270525200.gif
-
iaza19878270525200.gif

To use the codes remove the *

3 slots open.

Now as for this new thing I was talking about. While working with the group on deviant art(that's right,we've done more unova overworlds-look at the list and see before requesting) I came across the most wonderful work ever. Someone has created 5th gen Headshots for the PMD games. These are amazing so I'm putting them in my PMD cards HOWEVER when requesting these you will give credit to Pokemon-diamond instead of me. I'll remind you when you order so don't worry. (If you don't give credit to pokemon diamond I will remove the order from use as this guy deserves the credit.

Last edited:

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Character: Red (HG/SS sprite)
Pokemon: Banette, Lucario, Dewott, Pikachu, Gallade and Heracross
Direction:Forward.
Other: I want them to be in order like this:
Banette, Lucario, Dewott, Red, Pikachu, Gallade then Heracross.
Can't wait! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.