• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4ever's Sprite Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Thanks a lot, PG!

Huspoel

Hey Pokegirl, I'm back ;)

I would like a PMD card from pokegirl
Colour 1: Dark Purple
Colour 2: Dark Brown
Colour 3: Dark Green
Pokemon(in order): Amoonguss, Conkeldurr and Breloom
Items(in order): Purple, Brown, Green gummi's
Colour of rank ribbons: 1 Purple 1 Brown 1 Green and 1 Red
Team Name: Team Huspoel

Thanks in advance, and also thanks for the chao's + Overworld.

Skitty1CatzRule

??? Aspiring author?
Quote:
I would like a pokemon walking from pokegirl
Character: (put nothing)
Pokemon(in order): Vaporeon, Lucario, Flareon, Glaceon, Cinccino, (Space), Jirachi, Krookodile
Direction:walking towards the left
Other(such as trainer in different place other than begining/left side): leading position is vaporeon

Can jirachi be ultra close to krookodile? I would like it to seem like krookodile is chasing jirachi.

Not sure if you're open or not, but if you are..
Character: N
Pokemon(in order): shiny Litwick, shiny Dwebble, shiny Ninetales, shiny Haxorus, shiny Braviary, shiny Latios
Direction: Left
Other(such as trainer in different place othe than begining/left side): Take your time~

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Character:None
Pokemon(in order):Just Victini
Direction:All
Other(such as trainer in different place othe than begining/left side):No

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Character: Black
Pokemon(in order): 1.Darkrai(shiny) 2.Latios 3.Pikachu (shiny) 4.Blaiziken 5.Swampert 6.Salamence 7.Torterra 8.Electrivire 9.Lucario 10.Empoleon 11.Garchomp 12.Infernape (Black). 13.Thyplosion 14.Emboar 15.Simisage 16.Samurott 17.Haxorous 18.Krookodile 19.Unfezant(female) 20.Zoroak 21.Serperior 22.Hydreigon 23.Magmotar 24.Latias
Direction: to the front
Other(such as trainer in different place othe than begining/left side): Black in the middle
This is how I would like it:
1.2.3....12.Black.13.14.15......24

pokegirlforever

<-- Too cute for ya!
Some of you need to learn to look back and count. Remember? Numbers? What you probably learn when you were 5? Yeah that. So put it to use. I'll edit this as I do the 3 orders I have.

Huspoel-
iaza19878297580500.gif
-
iaza19878297580500.gif

^YOU MUST GIVE CREDIT TO POKEMON-DIAMOND ON DEVIANT TO USE THIS^

Skitty1catzrule-
iaza19878237810800.gif
-
iaza19878237810800.gif

To use the code remove the *

2 slots open

Last edited:

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
I would like a pokemon chao from pokegirl
Pokemon(in order): Deoxys-S, Gallade, Gardevoir, Espeon, Salamence and Weaville
Position(in the order to match up with the pokemon): All Standing

xXChemicaLXx

I would like a ranger pokemon from pokegirl
Pokemon:Mew
Stance: attacking

Pokemon:Lugia

Pokemon:Suicune

Skitty1CatzRule

??? Aspiring author?
iaza19878237810800.gif

Yay! It's perfect! Thank you!

In process of putting it In my sig...

Lee Sin

Formerly MegaLeaf
I would like a Pokemon Glow from PokeGirl.
Pokemon-Leafeon (Shiny for extra brightness ^^)

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
Character: Red (Ash)
Pokemon(in order): Ninetales, Venasaur, Sawsbuck, Arcanine, Heatran, Foretress
Other(such as trainer in different place othe than begining/left side): None

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Sorry For Reposting it doesn't seem you have noticed.Sorry.

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Character: Red (Ash)
Pokemon(in order): Ninetales, Venasaur, Sawsbuck, Arcanine, Heatran, Foretress
Other(such as trainer in different place othe than begining/left side): None

Sorry For Reposting it doesn't seem you have noticed.Sorry.

Are you blind, the waiting list is full and there are still like 10 request before yours, why dont you check?

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin
I would like several userbars from ioliolk
I would like these colors on the userbar (can be the same) Left: Black Right: Dark blue
I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Parasect Popping Out
I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Wanderer (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

I would like these colors on the userbar (can be the same) Left: Black Right: Dark blue
I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Musharna Popping Out
I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Storyteller (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Parasect Popping Out
I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Wanderer (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Accelgor Popping Out
I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Scholar (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Kricketune Popping Out
I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Bard (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Sigilyph Popping Out
I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Artisan (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Shiftry Popping Out
I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Bacchant (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

Thank you! :D

:mad: You dont understand right?

Cant you see it:
-the waiting list is full
-no confirmation of the shop owner about some posts before yours
-there are lots of requests before yours
-there are rules (which you were supossed to read)
He was requesting from Iolik, not PG. Either way, I think that counts as a lot of requests..

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
sorry my mitake, I thought he said pokegirl4ever... :p

ioliolk

LUDIYOLO
I would like several userbars from ioliolk

I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Musharna Popping Out
I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Storyteller (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Accelgor Popping Out
I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Scholar (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Kricketune Popping Out
I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Bard (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Sigilyph Popping Out
I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Artisan (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Shiftry Popping Out
I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Bacchant (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

Thank you! :D
I'm in drivers Ed tomorrow from 9-5 but I'll try to finish them after five, but if I don't I won't be able to do them until next week. Is that ok? I can hopefully get all of them done tomorrow. Also, a question: is this for a clan?
Also the first and third are the same is there a problem or reason for this?

SnugNBouncy

Everyday Im Snugglin
I'm in drivers Ed tomorrow from 9-5 but I'll try to finish them after five, but if I don't I won't be able to do them until next week. Is that ok? I can hopefully get all of them done tomorrow. Also, a question: is this for a clan?
Also the first and third are the same is there a problem or reason for this?

Thanks so much for taking my request! yess its for a clan i intend to start very soon. i didnt mean for the first and the third to be the same, just ignore that please XD

Status
Not open for further replies.