1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

4ever's Sprite Shop

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by pokegirlforever, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pokemon player

pokemon player Sylveon, tho.

Thanks a lot, PG!

2. Huspoel

Huspoel Well-Known Member

Hey Pokegirl, I'm back ;)

I would like a PMD card from pokegirl
    Colour 1: Dark Purple
    Colour 2: Dark Brown
    Colour 3: Dark Green
    Pokemon(in order): Amoonguss, Conkeldurr and Breloom
    Items(in order): Purple, Brown, Green gummi's
    Colour of rank ribbons: 1 Purple 1 Brown 1 Green and 1 Red
    Team Name: Team Huspoel

Thanks in advance, and also thanks for the chao's + Overworld.

3. Skitty1CatzRule

Skitty1CatzRule ??? Aspiring author?

Quote:
    I would like a pokemon walking from pokegirl
    Character: (put nothing)
    Pokemon(in order): Vaporeon, Lucario, Flareon, Glaceon, Cinccino, (Space), Jirachi, Krookodile
    Direction:walking towards the left
    Other(such as trainer in different place other than begining/left side): leading position is vaporeon

Can jirachi be ultra close to krookodile? I would like it to seem like krookodile is chasing jirachi.

4. Fissurous

Fissurous <>< Staff Member Moderator

Not sure if you're open or not, but if you are..
    Character: N
    Pokemon(in order): shiny Litwick, shiny Dwebble, shiny Ninetales, shiny Haxorus, shiny Braviary, shiny Latios
    Direction: Left
    Other(such as trainer in different place othe than begining/left side): Take your time~

5. arceusvictini

arceusvictini Taking over Serebii

Character:None
    Pokemon(in order):Just Victini
    Direction:All
    Other(such as trainer in different place othe than begining/left side):No

6. Lucas.G

Lucas.G This is the end,

Character: Black
    Pokemon(in order): 1.Darkrai(shiny) 2.Latios 3.Pikachu (shiny) 4.Blaiziken 5.Swampert 6.Salamence 7.Torterra 8.Electrivire 9.Lucario 10.Empoleon 11.Garchomp 12.Infernape (Black). 13.Thyplosion 14.Emboar 15.Simisage 16.Samurott 17.Haxorous 18.Krookodile 19.Unfezant(female) 20.Zoroak 21.Serperior 22.Hydreigon 23.Magmotar 24.Latias
    Direction: to the front
    Other(such as trainer in different place othe than begining/left side): Black in the middle
    This is how I would like it:
    1.2.3....12.Black.13.14.15......24

7. pokegirlforever

pokegirlforever <-- Too cute for ya!

Some of you need to learn to look back and count. Remember? Numbers? What you probably learn when you were 5? Yeah that. So put it to use. I'll edit this as I do the 3 orders I have.

Huspoel-[​IMG]- [​IMG]

^YOU MUST GIVE CREDIT TO POKEMON-DIAMOND ON DEVIANT TO USE THIS^

Skitty1catzrule-[​IMG]- [​IMG]

To use the code remove the *

2 slots open

Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  8. Rezzuréct

Rezzuréct Allez Les Bleus!

I would like a pokemon chao from pokegirl
    Pokemon(in order): Deoxys-S, Gallade, Gardevoir, Espeon, Salamence and Weaville
    Position(in the order to match up with the pokemon): All Standing

9. xXChemicaLXx

xXChemicaLXx New Member

I would like a ranger pokemon from pokegirl
    Pokemon:Mew
    Stance: attacking

Pokemon:Lugia

Pokemon:Suicune

10. Skitty1CatzRule

Skitty1CatzRule ??? Aspiring author?

[​IMG]
    Yay! It's perfect! Thank you!

In process of putting it In my sig...

11. Lee Sin

Lee Sin Formerly MegaLeaf

I would like a Pokemon Glow from PokeGirl.
    Pokemon-Leafeon (Shiny for extra brightness ^^)

12. Alliance

Alliance Re-Arrival

People, READ this.
    Before you post a request for an item, look at how many orders are above yours. If two people have ordered and there are only two slots left, you shouldn't post your request. Wait until more slots are open.

13. MGOShockWave

MGOShockWave Club Paradise

Character: Red (Ash)
    Pokemon(in order): Ninetales, Venasaur, Sawsbuck, Arcanine, Heatran, Foretress
    Direction: Left
    Other(such as trainer in different place othe than begining/left side): None

14. arceusvictini

arceusvictini Taking over Serebii

Character:None
    Pokemon(in order):Just Victini
    Direction:All
    Other(such as trainer in different place othe than begining/left side):No
    Sorry For Reposting it doesn't seem you have noticed.Sorry.

15. Lucas.G

Lucas.G This is the end,

Are you blind, the waiting list is full and there are still like 10 request before yours, why dont you check?

16. SnugNBouncy

SnugNBouncy Everyday Im Snugglin

I would like several userbars from ioliolk
    I would like these colors on the userbar (can be the same) Left: Black Right: Dark blue
    I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Parasect Popping Out
    I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Wanderer (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

I would like these colors on the userbar (can be the same) Left: Black Right: Dark blue
    I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Musharna Popping Out
    I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Storyteller (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Parasect Popping Out
    I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Wanderer (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Accelgor Popping Out
    I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Scholar (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Kricketune Popping Out
    I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Bard (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Sigilyph Popping Out
    I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Artisan (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

I want this/these (up to 2) pokemon on the userbar (popping out or in the bar): Shiftry Popping Out
    I would like this text on the userbar: (LEFT) Bacchant (RIGHT) The Traveler's Den

Thank you! :D

17. Fissurous

Fissurous <>< Staff Member Moderator

He was requesting from Iolik, not PG. Either way, I think that counts as a lot of requests..

18. Lucas.G

Lucas.G This is the end,

sorry my mitake, I thought he said pokegirl4ever... :p

19. ioliolk

ioliolk LUDIYOLO

I'm in drivers Ed tomorrow from 9-5 but I'll try to finish them after five, but if I don't I won't be able to do them until next week. Is that ok? I can hopefully get all of them done tomorrow. Also, a question: is this for a clan?
    Also the first and third are the same is there a problem or reason for this?

20. SnugNBouncy

SnugNBouncy Everyday Im Snugglin

Thanks so much for taking my request! yess its for a clan i intend to start very soon. i didnt mean for the first and the third to be the same, just ignore that please XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.