• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4Kids is getting worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
4Kids is getting worse at dubbing anime. Remember the Yu-Gi-Oh GX dub? God that was horrible, I mean, who would name their kid HASSLEBERRY, AND WHAT THE HEYS WITH THE AUSSIE ACCENT!? I mean, it sounds like some sort of cereal, And we know about Kirby Right Back At Ya!, or should we say KIRBY OF THE STARS, that dub was really bad, And I don't need to say anything about the One Piece dub…

Now imagine them dubbing Naruto (be glad Viz got the rights to dub it):
There would be a rap
Haku would be a girl
Itachi would have never killed Sasuke’s family, but were wiped out by a disease
Jiraya would never exist
Orochimaru would have never existed
everyone would love each other and sing we are family
Naruto likes PASTA and chopsticks become FORKS
The Hokage’s pipe is edited out and instead his hand touches his chin or worse…BUBBLES!
Americanized everyone’s names!
Kanji are wiped out…(4kids are Racist)
Rock Lee with a Hillbilly accent…(Shouts “Dagnabbit” and “Yee-hah!” Plus “Tarnation!”)
Sasuke with a fake British accent…Don’t ask why…
Weapons becomes suction darted.
Characters killed will now called “Sent to another dimension”

Now you tell me what would happen if 4Kids dubbed a certain anime you liked and why you would like to make a fan dub… Also tell me why you hate 4Kids and for what reason they dubbed that anime badly….

Undead_soul

What's the matter?
i can't think of a anime but i do agree that 4kids are getting worse. the yu-gi-oh was horrible. sometimes i don't want to even think about that anime anymore.

So yeah, 4kids are getting bed. like CN.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Rock Lee with a Hillbilly accent…(Shouts “Dagnabbit” and “Yee-hah!” Plus “Tarnation!”)
And he's still awesome. Nothing will ever make Rock Lee suck.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I must agree, their older animes use to be dubbed better. I do not know if this is right since I was only seven years old back then.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
4kids don't dub show anymore apart from dinoking and yu-gi-oh 5D and beside 4Kids just dub the show for young children rather that hard core anime fan.

Freya

Noam Chompsky
Now imagine them dubbing Naruto (be glad Viz got the rights to dub it):
There would be a rap
I could live without it.
Haku would be a girl
It would indeed make things less creepy.
Itachi would have never killed Sasuke’s family, but were wiped out by a disease
Would be hard to make sense for Sasuke's rage problems with his brother.
Jiraya would never exist
Orochimaru would have never existed
Have fun making the anime work without them.
everyone would love each other and sing we are family
lol
Naruto likes PASTA and chopsticks become FORKS
See above.
The Hokage’s pipe is edited out and instead his hand touches his chin or worse…BUBBLES!
Sounds like an improvement.
Americanized everyone’s names!
Not a horrid thing, unless you know, youre weaboo.
Kanji are wiped out…(4kids are Racist)
Not racist, just localizing it so the kids know whats going on. In addition see the above comment.
A definite improvement.
Sasuke with a fake British accent…Don’t ask why…
Could easily live without.
Weapons becomes suction darted.
Old joke is ooooooooold.
Characters killed will now called “Sent to another dimension”
Not the first time they pulled off that bullshit.

Well, Im too lazy to tally up the differences, but it seems that I approve more of these "ways to ruin it" than I disapprove, SO BRING IT ON KHAN!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.