• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4kids' redeeming factors, guilty pleasures or truly good momentssu

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenmarioman

^No. It's just around the corner. When did that show come out anyway? 2002?

It has actually premiered in theaters. I am sure you could find portions of it somewhere ...

matt0044

They picked a good voice actor for Zoro in the One Piece dub.

Too bad his dialogue ruined the character. I remember how he made chicken noises.

matt0044

One good thing 4kids did was the Dinosaur King dub. So far, I like it for all it's worth.

matt0044

matt0044

Watch the japanese version first.

Who says I didn't? I'm just watching the 4kids version too. It's not like I said it was better than the JPN version (no way).

Chris

Old Coot
Thanks. It might get closed but I wanted to see what others think about this.
You've been here since 2010. What the hell? You know damn well you're not supposed to bump anything past a month old.

Status
Not open for further replies.