• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4Kids, you forgot a show.

Clio

Meow
That's probably because they lost the license to PUSA. Click here to know more.

I believe this news is around since New Year, but my memory isn't very reliable.

Hidden Mew

Fog Trainer
Mo Cuishle said:
That's probably because they lost the license to PUSA. Click here to know more.

I believe this news is around since New Year, but my memory isn't very reliable.

Wasn't that just a rumor? I have heard that it is false and 4KIDS is still working with the show and still has the license to Pokemon. You can correct me if I'm wrong about this.

Clio

Meow
Hidden Mew said:
Wasn't that just a rumor? I have heard that it is false and 4KIDS is still working with the show and still has the license to Pokemon. You can correct me if I'm wrong about this.

As far as I know, 4Kids won't be able to bring Battle Frontier, the series after this one currently airing on America. However, they still have rights until the end of Hoenn League.

Well, I brought the PUSA licensing more as a hypotesis. Unless 4Kids wants to already cut the bond for some reason, they could keep Pokémon advertising, at least until the end of this season.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Remember, 4Kids is still dubbing Pokemon, so it's not like they'll have nothing to do with it anymore (read the first paragraph in that link).

E

Ethereal

--;

Mew Cuishle, did you even bother reading the FIRST post of the thread that you linked to? The licensing doesn't really affect the anime at all.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
www.4kids.tv

They don't have Pokemon listed on "other shows" here either.....wierd. o.o

E

Ethereal

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that basically what the first post in this thread said?

You guys are making a big deal about nothing. 4Kids just lost the rights to promote/license the show.

Meh. I'm done attempting to explain.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Eternal said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that basically what the first post in this thread said?
No, 4kids.tv is a completely different site to 4kidsentertainment.com. They're just both run by 4kids.

Last edited:
E

Ethereal

Different site, same people. That means, my comment still applies. The show is still dubbed by 4Kids, and will be until the end of time.

Dogasu

Frustrated Elf
Goddammit people, stop spreading misinformation.

I don't even feel like explaining what's going on, because half of you won't listen and continue to spread these stupid "4Kids isn't dubbing the show anymore" rumors. Honestly people, how many times do you guys need to have the same information beat into your heads?!?

Clio

Meow
Apologies to everyone for starting this mess. Now I see it just applies to merchandise, like toys, t-shirts, etc. I've read the BF part on some other site, but now I knew I should have seen that with at least two grains of salt. At least I'm reminded now about not believing every crap that appears on Internet.

Back on topic: if you wanna know that so badly, there must be a link somewhere on the site which allows you to talk with the 4Kids staff. Asking them would have more result than complaining on this forums.

Chris

Old Coot
They will not listen. Mike Pollock pretty much explained that they'll only listen if you have a share in their stocks. :\

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Eternal said:
Different site, same people. That means, my comment still applies. The show is still dubbed by 4Kids, and will be until the end of time.
I know 4kids is still dubbing Pokemon, I just thought it was weird that they didn't put it on their sites.

But, maybe it had something to do with PUSA taking over merchandising that made them take it out their site. Meh, not that I actually give a crap, anyway.

Last edited:

halloweenghost

Probably because it's not a 4-kids show anymore,..well soon anyways...just hiring 4-kids dub actors to dub.

at the end credits when it shows the 4-kids logo..that will probably be replaced with The Pokemon Company logo or something :p

Hidden Mew

Fog Trainer
halloweenghost said:
Probably because it's not a 4-kids show anymore,..well soon anyways...just hiring 4-kids dub actors to dub.

at the end credits when it shows the 4-kids logo..that will probably be replaced with The Pokemon Company logo or something :p

I'm not so sure about that. I just read through the other thread about when people thought PUSA was taking over, but it is just for merchandise stuff like toys and clothes. I'm happy with the way the show is. Why they don't have it on their website, I do not know. Maybe they're just having big meetings about this. These threads give me headaches.

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
Dogasu said:
I don't even feel like explaining what's going on, because half of you won't listen and continue to spread these stupid "4Kids isn't dubbing the show anymore" rumors.

halloweenghost said:
Yup.

Satoshi said:
I know 4kids is still dubbing Pokemon, I just thought it was weird that they didn't put it on their sites.
What he said. ^^