• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4Kids' Yu-Gi-Oh rights terminated; 4Kids sued for fraud

GaZsTiC

Alternating

gyarados151

Ace ninja trainer
Wow, yu gi oh is one of my favourite anime's, but only because of the subs, if yu gi oh is getting a new company to dub it, maybe that means the dub's will actually be decent. . .

Also, i'm not sure, but is 4crap still in control of pokemon? Please tell me they aren't.

Unicorn

Neigh.
Card games with spirits and power-level scouters. And even worse hairstyles.
lolololol. I laughed. "His power level... it's over 9,000!" would be ridiculous if it ever showed up in that show. XD

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Oh god, does Takahashi even care about his love child anymore?

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
[IMG139]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3821/zexalchapter001.png[/IMG139]
So no it's not over.

Why does that Yu-GI-OH looks like a bootlegs

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Yeah, that looks the equivalent of Keitai Denjū Telefang becoming Pokemon Diamond and Jade.

Too bad it's real.

Sop now that the fate of Yu-gi-oh's dub is up for debate here's a question, would you like to see the first (second if you count season 0) series and GX re-dubbed? If so who do you think should get the dub (it's really only between FUNimation and VIZ), and depending on who dubs it who should take over for the cast?

Unicorn

Neigh.
I think it's the disproportional arms that creep me out the most. And their grotesque hairstyles.
Same. The hairstyles in Yu-Gi-Oh are the worst I've ever seen for an anime. It's ridiculous and crazy.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Hair should only be that spikey when you do up your hair like Kenny from Bleach or you're going Super Sayin.

Character designs are creative but they don't look right.

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
Oh god, does Takahashi even care about his love child anymore?

His love child ended years ago. The rest is just cash-ins.

...At least that's how I would be thinking about it if I was in his situation.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
[IMG139]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3821/zexalchapter001.png[/IMG139]
So no it's not over.

*A soundtrack of dramatic music begins to play. Kutie Pie falls to her knees, and milks the giant cow as the camera pulls back when she does a skyward scream.*

TV TOKYOOOOOOOOOOO!

uncutpokemon said:
Sop now that the fate of Yu-gi-oh's dub is up for debate here's a question, would you like to see the first (second if you count season 0) series and GX re-dubbed? If so who do you think should get the dub (it's really only between FUNimation and VIZ), and depending on who dubs it who should take over for the cast?

I'd like to see season 0 dubbed, but since it seems unlikely, I'd like to see it redubbed. It seems VIZ might get the rights to dub it, but I don't care who gets the license by now.

And I don't care if they decide to bring DAN GREEN into the re-dubbing or not. But because the script wouldn't be as stupid as 4KIDS, if they did bring him back, it might (hopefully) be better than before. But we'll just wait and see.

Vernikova

Champion
And I don't care if they decide to bring DAN GREEN into the re-dubbing or not.

I hope they do bring him in if it does get re-dubbed. I listed to Yami's Japanese voice and I really couldn't adjust to it. I got too used to him sounding like Green.