• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th gen animated sprites

I'm not exactly sure where this would go, but anyway, does anyone know where to get good animated sprites of fourth gen pokemon?

dannydstk

lol not completly sure but google is ur friend :) and look on photobucket ive found good ones there

not what i mean. on bulbapedia, only a handful of d/p/pt/hg/ss pokes have a animated sprite, what im looking for is a place where all of the sprites are animated

Mikeh

Veteran Trainer
I honestly hate to bring up 4chan but go on 4chan and check /rs/ (Rapidshares) it will have a search bar were you can type in what your looking for choose /v/ for video games and than type Animated pokemon sprites it should come up with plenty of win rar packs full of em that you can download

Snicker

The Grinning One
I honestly hate to bring up 4chan but go on 4chan and check /rs/ (Rapidshares) it will have a search bar were you can type in what your looking for choose /v/ for video games and than type Animated pokemon sprites it should come up with plenty of win rar packs full of em that you can download

Do you realize where you've sent the kid? XDDDD

Eh...I dunno if it's what you're looking for, but how's this?

I happened to bump into it yesterday while I mindlessly stumbled through the www. xD

Mikeh

Veteran Trainer

I happened to bump into it yesterday while I mindlessly stumbled through the www. xD

XD I know 4chan is fine as long as you don't go near /b/

I've used pokemonelite2000 before, but again it doesn't have the animated sprites like this

Spr_4h_249.png