• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Toobworm Presents:
The Pokemon Challenge About Greek Gods and Stuff

Okay, this one's a little odd..

I want to do a run based off of Greek Mythology on my Platinum game.

You see, I want pokemon with attributes of the Greek Gods, like a Quagsire named Poseidon, a Roserade named Persephone, a Purugly named Aphrodite, etc.

These are my restrictions:

-All names must be Greek God names, and they have to make sense. So, don't name a Blissey Zeus, name it Aphrodite, or some other god's name, okay?
-All pokemon must be fully evolved by the end of the run.
-I can trade with wifi....
....if I use my neighbor's wifi, which is kind of cumbersome for me, so, can you avoid doing that, please?
-Nothing too ridiculous, please.

Pokemon 1
Toobworm, take a Male Rampardos, name it Hades. It can evolve from Cranidos after soloing three trainers which has at least one Pokemon in their team that is either Rock, Ground or Steel.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Toobert you must take an Absol and name it Thanatos. It must learn two moves by TM, one from HM and one non damaging move level up.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
(Thanks ChibiMuffin, you read my mind on that one)
Toobworm Presents:

You see, I want pokemon with attributes of the Greek Gods, like a Quagsire named Poseidon, a Roserade named Persephone, a Purugly named Aphrodite, etc.

-All names must be Greek God names, and they have to make sense. So, don't name a Blissey Zeus, name it Aphrodite, or some other god's name, okay?
....if I use my neighbor's wifi, which is kind of cumbersome for me, so, can you avoid doing that, please?

Toobworm, take a Male Rampardos, name it Hades. It can evolve from Cranidos after soloing three trainers which has at least one Pokemon in their team that is either Rock, Ground or Steel.

Toobert you must take an Absol and name it Thanatos. It must learn two moves by TM, one from HM and one non damaging move level up.

Last edited:

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Toob, you must take an Empoleon named Poseidon (tridents and all of that). It can evolve whenever you want, but one evolution (can be either) must be by Rare Candy. Also, it must know Earthquake and/or Rain Dance. (Poseidon was actually the god of earthquakes too, if I recall).

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
(Thanks ChibiMuffin, you read my mind on that one)
Toobworm Presents:

Toob, you must take an Empoleon named Poseidon (tridents and all of that). It can evolve whenever you want, but one evolution (can be either) must be by Rare Candy. Also, it must know Earthquake and/or Rain Dance. (Poseidon was actually the god of earthquakes too, if I recall).

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Toob, get a female Ralts and name her Athena. (Goddess of wisdom, warfare and battle strategy) She must evolve into Kirlia while knowing Calm Mind and can only evolve into Gardevoir after soloing a gym battle.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
(Yay Ezz, I love Ralts!)
Toobworm Presents:

Toob, get a female Ralts and name her Athena. (Goddess of wisdom, warfare and battle strategy) She must evolve into Kirlia while knowing Calm Mind and can only evolve into Gardevoir after soloing a gym battle.
For #5 or #6, I need a flying type, and a good physical pokemon, please.

Last edited:

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
Tooby, You will Need a Luxray, and name it Zeus.

SilverMorty

Toobworm take Aeolus, the Drifblim, after the Greek ruler of winds

You must teach it either Ominous Wind or Silver Wind and gain a boost from it before it evolves.

It must also learn Icy Wind.

Last edited:

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
(Okay, I can start now! Thanks you two, those are gonna help alot)
Toobworm Presents:

The Team:

Tooby, You will Need a Luxray, and name it Zeus.

Toobworm take Aeolus, the Drifblim, after the Greek ruler of winds

You must teach it either Ominous Wind or Silver Wind and gain a boost from it before it evolves.

It must also learn Icy Wind.

Last edited:

Lucarimew2

I am now going to do a Pokemon Challenge in my Platinum Game. The rescritions for the game are i am only allowed Grass or Ground types and one pokemon must be of both types. I am also not allowed legendaries or pokemon with HM's in my battling team. I am only allowed to trade with other games for evolution purposes and only allowed the moves from Platinum only.
Here is my planned fully evolved team:
Torterra ;389;
Garchomp ;445;
Steelix ;208;
Rhyperior ;464;
Abomasnow ;460;
Leafeon ;470;

Last edited:

SilverMorty

Lucarimew, Garchomp must be your Surfer.

To evolve from Gible, it has to be the first pokemon in your party as you help Mira get out of Wayward Cave and beat at least one pokemon from every trainer there.

To evolve to Garchomp it must defeat Wake's Gyarados using only Dragon attacks.

Lucarimew2

Sorry i'm not taking any rescrictions like that because my battling team must have no HM's on it

Summer Sun!
NO EVOLVING CALLANGE!
RULES
1. pokemon must have an be able to evolve
2. PKMN SS game card
3. no pokewalker
have fun

Drummerdude

10151993, take a Hoppip Gastly. It can never be the lowest leveled member of your team (Except for when you catch it of course).

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
10151993 take a Totodile and it must learn surf when you get the hm. No Evolution Restrictions

EagleEye

10151993 take a koffing and it must beat a gym leaders pokemon using explosion.

Summer Sun!
10151993, take a Hoppip Gastly. It can never be the lowest leveled member of your team (Except for when you catch it of course).
THANK YOU FOR SPARRING ME!
10151993 take a Totodile and it must learn surf when you get the hm. No Evolution Restrictions
Good cause it won't be evoling
10151993 take a koffing and it must beat a gym leaders pokemon using explosion.
Oh yes mabye i'll get a shiny koffing *Chuggaaconroy reffrence*
10151993 take a Tangela. It must learn Sludge Bomb.

YIKES! do i have to caputre it and teach it sludge bomb immidelatiy?