• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
both accepted, thanks :D

and if ppl wouldnt mind giving nicknames id like it :)

SilverMorty

Pokenoob3.14 take a Corsola. It must defeat a Grass type every time it learns a TM.

John Wallrein take a Geodude that evolves to Graveler after you save Mira from Wayward Cave. Name it Igneous.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
I'll take it ! Just need 3 more. Again my rules are must have an evolution, but mus not be fully evolved. Can be 1st/2nd evo as long as it's not fully evolved. Even if you already suggested me one I'll take another. I wanna start this ASAP before I have to leave for the weekend.

Scorupi
Starly - must always k ow quick attack
Geodude - Evolves into Graveler after rescuing mira in wayward cave
Grotle (my choice)
-
-

Last edited:

Tri

Pokémon Platinum please. I'll do a scramble challenge based on old Nickelodeon cartoons.
I' only request these:

- Challenge be based on the character's qualities.
- Nicknames must be based on the character

Last edited:

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Okay then take Gastly and name it Danny / D.Phantom or something (not sure character limit) no restrictions on it.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
@John Wallrein Use a Abra that must defeat 5 Gastly's from the Old Chateau before evolving.

ilovedeino

Deino Master
I am going to do a challenge in HeartGold with most forms of Eevee(no Glaceon/Leafeon). I have bred 6 Eevees from SoulSilver and will be traded as soon as after I get my Pokeballs. I learned the only requirement to trade in HGSS is get the Pokdex, and have at least 2 pokemon. All have the Egg Moves, Endure, Flail, Wish and a normal move of Tackle and of course some will be replaced, like wish with Thundershock, Ember, etc..

This will be my Final Team:
Eevee
Flareon
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Espeon
Umbreon

I will also evolve them before I trade them over, it is possible to get level 2 of all Eevee evolutions, and they will be level 5 when I trade them over.

I will update as soon as I start.

Last edited:

SilverMorty

Tri take a Togepi named Tommy from Rugrats.

Evolve it to Togetic after it defeats another baby pokemon. Evolve it to Togekiss after it defeats the final evolution of a baby pokemon (must be owned by a trainer).

Tri

- Danny/D.Phantom the Gastly - No restrictions.
- Tommy the Togepi - Must defeat baby pokemon to evolve into togetic. Must defeat the final evolution of a baby pokemon (must be owned by a trainer).
-
-
-
-

Kalosian

So long
Tri, take a Pidgey, name it Twister (from Rocket Power). It must defeat a Pidgeotto in battle before evolving, and then defeat Jasmines Steelix before evolving a second time.

Tri

- Tommy the Togepi - Must defeat baby pokemon to evolve into togetic. Must defeat the final evolution of a baby pokemon (must be owned by a trainer).
- Patrick the Staryu - No restrictions.
-
-
-

Flame Mistress

Tri, take an Octillery named Squidward to keep your Patrick company. It must always be exactly one level higher than Patrick; if Squidward gains a level, Patrick should be the next one to gain a level, and as soon as possible.

Tri

2 more and I can begin. Thanks for the pokemon so far.

- Patrick the Staryu - No restrictions.
- Squidward he Octillery - Must be exactly one level above Patrick's. If Squidward gains a level Patrick must gain one ASAP.
- (Catdog related)
-