• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
both accepted, thanks :D

and if ppl wouldnt mind giving nicknames id like it :)

SilverMorty

Pokenoob3.14 take a Corsola. It must defeat a Grass type every time it learns a TM.

John Wallrein take a Geodude that evolves to Graveler after you save Mira from Wayward Cave. Name it Igneous.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
I'll take it ! Just need 3 more. Again my rules are must have an evolution, but mus not be fully evolved. Can be 1st/2nd evo as long as it's not fully evolved. Even if you already suggested me one I'll take another. I wanna start this ASAP before I have to leave for the weekend.

Scorupi
Starly - must always k ow quick attack
Geodude - Evolves into Graveler after rescuing mira in wayward cave
Grotle (my choice)
-
-

Last edited:

Tri

Pokémon Platinum please. I'll do a scramble challenge based on old Nickelodeon cartoons.
I' only request these:

- Challenge be based on the character's qualities.
- Nicknames must be based on the character

Last edited:

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Okay then take Gastly and name it Danny / D.Phantom or something (not sure character limit) no restrictions on it.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
@John Wallrein Use a Abra that must defeat 5 Gastly's from the Old Chateau before evolving.

ilovedeino

Deino Master
I am going to do a challenge in HeartGold with most forms of Eevee(no Glaceon/Leafeon). I have bred 6 Eevees from SoulSilver and will be traded as soon as after I get my Pokeballs. I learned the only requirement to trade in HGSS is get the Pokdex, and have at least 2 pokemon. All have the Egg Moves, Endure, Flail, Wish and a normal move of Tackle and of course some will be replaced, like wish with Thundershock, Ember, etc..

This will be my Final Team:
Eevee
Flareon
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Espeon
Umbreon

I will also evolve them before I trade them over, it is possible to get level 2 of all Eevee evolutions, and they will be level 5 when I trade them over.

I will update as soon as I start.

Last edited:

SilverMorty

Tri take a Togepi named Tommy from Rugrats.

Evolve it to Togetic after it defeats another baby pokemon. Evolve it to Togekiss after it defeats the final evolution of a baby pokemon (must be owned by a trainer).

Tri

- Danny/D.Phantom the Gastly - No restrictions.
- Tommy the Togepi - Must defeat baby pokemon to evolve into togetic. Must defeat the final evolution of a baby pokemon (must be owned by a trainer).
-
-
-
-

Kalosian

So long
Tri, take a Pidgey, name it Twister (from Rocket Power). It must defeat a Pidgeotto in battle before evolving, and then defeat Jasmines Steelix before evolving a second time.

Tri

- Tommy the Togepi - Must defeat baby pokemon to evolve into togetic. Must defeat the final evolution of a baby pokemon (must be owned by a trainer).
- Patrick the Staryu - No restrictions.
-
-
-

Flame Mistress

Tri, take an Octillery named Squidward to keep your Patrick company. It must always be exactly one level higher than Patrick; if Squidward gains a level, Patrick should be the next one to gain a level, and as soon as possible.

Tri

2 more and I can begin. Thanks for the pokemon so far.

- Patrick the Staryu - No restrictions.
- Squidward he Octillery - Must be exactly one level above Patrick's. If Squidward gains a level Patrick must gain one ASAP.
- (Catdog related)
-