• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Looking for a challenge on Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon must be owned by a Pokedex Owner from the Pokemon Adventures Manga, and named after that character. Same typing is best avoided, but exceptions can be made. I can trade from Pokemon Heart Gold and a few from Platinum. I will NOT be using any starters. If traded, it must come in the form of an egg.

Current Team
- Cherubi (Platinum): Platinum is a Pokemon that was treated very well all her life. Due to that, she hates the taste of potions. She will only eat poffins. upon reaching Hearthome City, she must at least achieve Normal Rank for Cute. She will also refuse to fight any steel types, as she consider them "dirty". However, she gets over her bad habits by soloing Byron's Gym. In a contest of beauty and cuteness, Cherubi must square off with Flint's Lopunny by herself.
> No potion usage on Platinum until Canalave City
> Achieve Normal Rank of Cuteness the first moment she arrives Hearthome City
> Does not fight Steel types until Canalave City
> Must solo Byron's Gym
> Solo Flints Lopunny
> Must be female
- Chatot (Pearl): Before learning Fly, it must solo ten Steel-types while your Cherubi holds the Exp. Share as she refuses to battle them before Byron. Also, it must know Chatter and (if you are able to do record a saying) it must be saying "Missy, Protect!". It must also know Nasty Plot.
> Solo Ten steel types while Cherubi holds Exp. Share before learning Fly
> Learn Chatter and say "Missy, Protect!", and must also keep nasty plot
> Must be male
- RESERVED for another challenge..
-
-
-

Pew pew pew :3

SilverMorty

Oceanic Lanturn take a Sneasel names Silver. It must learn Thief and steal 10 items from Wild Pokemon before it can evolve (you can delete Thief afterwards if you want). It must also defeat one of Candice's Ice type pokemon using only Ice moves to learn TMs.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Pokemon must be owned by a Pokedex Owner from the Pokemon Adventures Manga, and named after that character. Same typing is best avoided, but exceptions can be made. I can trade from Pokemon Heart Gold and a few from Platinum. I will NOT be using any starters. If traded, it must come in the form of an egg.

Current Team
- Cherubi (Platinum): Platinum is a Pokemon that was treated very well all her life. Due to that, she hates the taste of potions. She will only eat poffins. upon reaching Hearthome City, she must at least achieve Normal Rank for Cute. She will also refuse to fight any steel types, as she consider them "dirty". However, she gets over her bad habits by soloing Byron's Gym. In a contest of beauty and cuteness, Cherubi must square off with Flint's Lopunny by herself.
> Must solo Byron's Gym
> Solo Flints Lopunny
> Must be female
- Chatot (Pearl): Before learning Fly, it must solo ten Steel-types while your Cherubi holds the Exp. Share as she refuses to battle them before Byron. Also, it must know Chatter and (if you are able to do record a saying) it must be saying "Missy, Protect!". It must also know Nasty Plot.
> Must be male
-
-
-

Pew pew pew :3

Take a Shieldon (trolololol) named Dia/Diamond. It must always hold the Metal Coat, and it must solo all trainers in Iron Island (with Riley). It may not come along with you when going to Snowpoint City, but it must be the one to solo Mars in Lake Verity. It may only evolve after having beaten Saturn in the Galactic Veilstone HQ Lab.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!

Current Team
> Must solo Byron's Gym
> Solo Flints Lopunny
> Must be female
> Must be male
- Snealsel (Silver) It must learn Thief and steal 10 items from Wild Pokemon before it can evolve (you can delete Thief afterwards if you want). It must also defeat one of Candice's Ice type pokemon using only Ice moves to learn TMs.
> Learn Thief and steal 10 items from wild pokemon before evolving
> Defeat one of Candice's Ice Type with ice moves only to learn TMs
-
-

Imma go and reject Dirkac's one. Shieldon is just impossible. ._.

And I need 3 girls and 3 guys, 2/3 are guys and 1/3 are girls that have been filled. I'll save Yellow as reserved, so you only can have (from the pool): Red, Green, Blue, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
OceanicLanturn take a Aipom and name it Gold, it must keep double hit and baton pass once learned. It must solo Gardenia's Turtwig and Roseraid on its own to evolve, to use any HMs on it, it must solo 2 gibles using normal type attacks. and to learn tms it must solo 2 trainers.

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
Take a Nidoran(Female) named Blue!She learned many tricks at a certain time, so she must be the first to be evolved fully in your team.Blue also loved money and theiving, so she must learn Thief as a Nidoqueen and steal any 30 items, after that forgetting the move.Must solo any birdlike Pokemon you encounter.Hope that's enough from my limited knowledge of the manga.

Fire Mono/Hit Me With Your Best Shot!

-This is on Platinum

-Trading over a Vulpix Egg with some bred TM moves and the Slugma Egg, also taking a Chimchar as a starter

-Must have one special move that is gotten by Level Up or TM, in the Vulpix's case

-All Pokemon must be avaible Pre- E4 such as the three lovely Pokemon above and the Eevee in Hearthrome City

- ALL MUST HAVE BAD PUN NAMES!

-Each must solo one Gym Leader's strong Pokemon(Such as Gardenia's Roserade)

-One must be the lowest levelled Pokemon and one the highest.Dosn't matter what one.

-Able to trade over any pokemon avaible from my SoulSilver game such as Houndour/Houndoom, but can't trade over a Typhlosion/Quilava/Cyndaquil.

Current Team

- ;390; (Restrictions needed)
- ;037; (Restrictions needed, special move is Shadow Ball)
- ;218; (Restrictions needed)
-
-
-

Last edited:

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
Name Chimchar Chimp (sorry if that's not bad enough), it must clear Roark's Cranidos to evolve the first time and must keep Mach Punch throughout the whole game. To evolve into Infernape, it must Defeat Ten Pokemon it is naturally effective against (i.e. Grass, Steel, Rock, etc) without using Super Effective moves

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Vulipx named Firefox :D Firefox hates everything blue, and the water type, so Firefox must solo Wake's Floatzel, and everything on the water route between Sunyshore and Victory Rd. She also deems herself much quicker than anything blue, so she must always keep quick attack.

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
Thanks guys!You're so awesome!

-This is on Platinum

-Trading over a Vulpix Egg with some bred TM moves and the Slugma Egg, also taking a Chimchar as a starter

-Must have one special move that is gotten by Level Up or TM, in the Vulpix's case

-All Pokemon must be avaible Pre- E4 such as the three lovely Pokemon above and the Eevee in Hearthrome City

-One must be the lowest levelled Pokemon and one the highest.Dosn't matter what one.

-Able to trade over any pokemon avaible from my SoulSilver game such as Houndour/Houndoom, but can't trade over a Typhlosion/Quilava/Cyndaquil.

Current Team

- ;390; Chimp - Must solo Roark's Cranidos to evolve, and defeat ten pokemon it is super effective(NATURALLY) against with non super effective moves to evolve again.Special move is Mach Punch.
- ;037; Firefox - Hates blue and the water type, so must solo Wake's Floatzel and everything on the water route between Sunnyshore and Victory Road.Deems self quicker than anything blue, so she must keep Quick Attack throughout the game.Special move is Shadow Ball.
- ;218; Dirty Slug - Must be Female - Must burn five Pokemon with her Flame Body ability(Must have Flame Body) and solo Gardenia's Roserade to evolve. Special move is Lava Plume.
-
-
-

Last edited:

edonub

Name your slugma Dirty Slug, it must be female and to ensure she's the hottest Slugma in Sinnoh, you must burn five pokemon wee wees (they have to be male) with her Flame Body abilty in order to evolve.
Flame Body is of course mandatory.
Optional, you can give her Stockpile, Spit up and Swallow for more obvious sex jokes.

Last edited:

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
...Sure?I guess I'll repeatedly save to make sure Dirty Slug's a female...?
I guess I'll do the gym leader and special move myself for her.
Editing now.

Kalosian

So long
Storm Surge, take a Houndour, name it Houndbound. It must be captured in a Luxury Ball at Valor Lakefront at night. To evolve, it must solo Byron without using Fire-moves.

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
Sure, I guess! Didn't know Houndour's could be found in Sinnoh.Modifying it so Houndbound defeats Bastoidon.Thanks!

-This is on Platinum

-Must have one certain move that is gotten by Level Up or TM, in the Vulpix's case

Chosen Team

- ;390; Chimp - Must solo Roark's Cranidos to evolve, and defeat ten pokemon it is super effective(NATURALLY) against with non super effective moves to evolve again.Special move is Mach Punch.
- ;037; Firefox - Hates blue and the water type, so must solo Wake's Floatzel and everything on the water route between Sunnyshore and Victory Road.Deems self quicker than anything blue, so she must keep Quick Attack throughout the game. Can evolve whenever.Special move is Fire Blast.
- ;218; Dirty Slug - Must be Female - Must burn five Pokemon with her Flame Body ability(Must have Flame Body) and solo Gardenia's Roserade to evolve. Special move is Lava Plume.
- ;228; Houndbound - Must be captured in a Luxury Ball at Valor Lakefront at night.Must solo Bryon's Bastoidon without Fire Type moves to evolve.Special move is Embargo.
-
-

Last edited:

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
Sorry for double posting, but I need 2 more Pokemon.
-By the way, I started my challenge...Traded the eggs at Sandgem (Town?)...BUT THE SLUGMA HAS REFUSED TO BE FEMALE AND HAVE FLAME BODY. I reset around 50 times...The egg was the one in SS/HG you get from Primo.Is that why?Need new restrictions...Named him Slugo.

Last edited:

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
So my team never got finished in the regular Scramble thread, so here's try two. Doing a Soul Silver challenge run. I'm going to list every Pokemon I've used before and the few Pokemon I won't use. All Pokemon must be pre-game I haven't used, except for starters because I've used all three.

Used

Pidgeot
Togekiss
Haunter (Can't do trade Evolutions)
Arbok
Poliwrath
Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon
Butterfree
Suddowoodo
Tentacruel
Lugia

Won't use:

Beedrill
Ledian
Crobat

Alt

Seven slots. Hit me with ya best shot~

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
Use an epic Umbreon! It must be evolved(In your time) from 11:00 to midnight.If it was evolved from 11:00-11:30, It must have the moveset
Quick Attack
Confuse Ray
Shadow Ball/Faint Attack
Last Resort/Moonlight
If it evolves from 11:30-12:00, it must have the moveset
Substitute
Toxic
Iron Tail/Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse
Moonlight/Rest
If it tries to evolve before you intend it to evolve, you must stop it and evolve him/her at the proper time.IF Umbreon tries, it must hold the Leftovers.
WARNING; You can not evolve Umbreon when you want to.If you have an odd Trainer ID, then 11:00-11:30.If even, 11:30-12:00.No restrictions on evolution exept for above.
Name the Umbreon Light Moon.

You can give me another Pokemon, 'cause nobody else is...

Last edited:

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
First, that is ridiculously specific.

Second, you must take a Ponyta and name is Rarity. It's very snobbish and is prideful in its speed, so it must always know Agility.

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
I know, right?*Trollface*But do not reject it....OR ELSE(Nah, you can reject it...I don't care, xD)

I like Ponyta, hate Rarity.Thanks!Ponyta > Rarity lol

-This is on Platinum

-Must have one certain move that is gotten by Level Up or TM, in the Vulpix's case

Chosen Team

- ;390; Chimp - Must solo Roark's Cranidos to evolve, and defeat ten pokemon it is super effective(NATURALLY) against with non super effective moves to evolve again.Special move is Mach Punch.;392;
- ;037; Firefox - Hates blue and the water type, so must solo Wake's Floatzel and everything on the water route between Sunnyshore and Victory Road.Deems self quicker than anything blue, so she must keep Quick Attack throughout the game. Can evolve whenever.Special move is Fire Blast.;038;
- ;218; Slugo - Must have failed to get frozen and solo Gardenia's Roserade to evolve. Special move is Lava Plume.;219;
- ;228; Houndbound - Must be captured in a Luxury Ball at Valor Lakefront at night.Must solo Bryon's Bastoidon without Fire Type moves to evolve.Special move is Embargo.;229;
-;077; Rarity - Verry snobbish and prideful of its speed, it must always know Agility and solo Fantina's Mismagius to evolve.Must always be the highest levelled Pokemon in my team.Special move is Agility.;078;
-

One more!

Last edited:

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
The name fits though, no?

I'll accept it, but I'm watering it down a bit....

1:
2:
3:
4: Umbreon (must evolve between 11-12 midnight. If before 11:30, it must learn and keep Confuse Ray, if between then and midnight, it must learn and keep Moonlight)
5:
6:
Alt:

Swoobat

@Storm Surge, take a Numel (you can get one using the Hoenn Sound in Viridian Forest: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/location/322.shtml#hg ) that can never forget Amnesia, and must learn Earthquake being a Numel to evolve (lv 41 or via a TM, but you cannot teach it Earthquake in your Soul Silver game of course). Name it... I don't know, I am not good at English puns... maybe Volcamel? (is this even a pun?)

If you don't want Numel, or you can't get it, take the Eevee and evolve it into Flareon, called FlareBLITZ. It can never forget Helping Hand.

@Zexiontwo, as you won't use Arbok, which was what I gave you the last time IIRC, I'll give you something different. Take a Wooper, which must never forget Slam. It cannot learn any other Normal Attack after it gets Slam. For it to evolve, make him beat School Kid Alan's Tangela, in Route 36, if you fail, then wait for a rematch to try again! (He gives you his number). I also think you should use the Natu, the Slugma and the Hoppip you were given in the other thread.

Last edited: