• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Ememew

Emerald Mew
anjuju, have a Fire/Rock Magcargo. Give it a Metronome (the item, not the attack). To evolve, you must defeat one Pokemon of each of the 17 types with it (dual-types may only count as one, so if you defeat a Pidgey, it may count toward either your Normal or Flying requirement, but not both. You will also have to find a Normal or Flying other than Pidgy to count for the other). It must also learn Earth Power.

Good Luck.

anjuju

Lover, not a Fighter
Sorry but i need 12 type's in my team at all time,
;218; is Fire Type only
;219; is Fire Rock

I Know its a bit confussing,
thats what we have Yellow Flute for.

But i would like to apply that Evo Rule of yours,
if u have another suggestion dont mind mentioning it.

Thx for the Suggestion anyways

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Sorry but i need 12 type's in my team at all time,
;218; is Fire Type only
;219; is Fire Rock

I Know its a bit confussing,
thats what we have Yellow Flute for.

But i would like to apply that Evo Rule of yours,
if u have another suggestion dont mind mentioning it.

Thx for the Suggestion anyways

How about a Houndour, in that case (Fire/Dark)? Same requirements as the Slugma would have had for evolution and item. Must learn Sunny Day.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Anjuju: Take a Scyther. Evolves after being a medalist (getting all the medals) in Pokeáthlon.

Also, I want another HG Scramble. Rules:
* Starter is needed;
* I will need 15 Pokémons, for going through the whole game, so I guess 4 persons give to me 2 Pokémons, and 3 people give me 3 Pokémons. Well, I gues this is it.

anjuju

Lover, not a Fighter
HG resetting, setting for a challenge:
Must Have 12 Different Type's Total,
Every Pokemon Must Have Only One Move Corresponding to Each Type,
Must Have an Item:No Same Type Boost, No Berries,
No Legendary,
No Starter,

Bug, Grass ;046;;047;+Quick Claw Dig/
Evolve: Quick Claw+Dig=Avoid SE Attack​
Poison, Flying ;041;;042;;169;+King's Rock Confuse Ray/
Evolve: Slowpoke Well> Solo, Grunt
Evolve: Cyanwood Gym> Solo, ;106;;107;​
Ground, Ice ;220;;221;;473;+Shell Bell Peck/Ancient Power/
Evolve:Blackthorn City =/= Clair​
Water, Electric ;170;;171;+Choice Scarf Ice Beam/
Evolve:Solo, ;170;*10​
Fire, Dark ;228;;229;+Metronome Sunny Day/
Evolve:Solo, 17 Type=Species​
-,-

IamQmai:
Thanks for the suggestion,
i prefer a Pokemon that Evolves adds to the game,
But ill put it on-Hold if i don't suggested other wise before the 5th.

Electivire Addict:
Thanks again for the Suggestion,
but i already had a Ice Type and Dark type,
My personal Rule is 12 different Types in team all time.
And no reason to get mad.

Pokémon Trainer Xande:
Thank u to for the Suggestion,
But i already have a Bug Type.

Also If i May:
Suggest Only Single Type Pokemon (for the Challange),
Or if u don't mind Types: ;004;;005;;006; No STAB,

Thx for your support

Last edited:

SilverMorty

Xande take

-a Corsola that must be caught before challenging Morty. Teach it Shadow Ball after it defeat one of Morty's evolved pokemon.

-Take a Yanma with Ancientpower. It must gain an all stat boot with Ancientpower everytime you want to teach it another TM besides Shadow Ball.

and for after Johto-

take a Baltoy that evolves after it can beat 10 pokemon who have evolved by Stones. It must be caught in a Moon Ball.

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Xande, take the Tyrogue that you get from the blackbelt dude in Mt. Mortar. Evolve it into what you want, but it may only evolve after it has defeated a wild Jynx in Ice Path, and it must evolve at level 20, or it may not evolve at all.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
So:
Dunsparce with Serene Grace: Solo Whitney 's Clefairy;
Corsola: Caught before Morty, learns Shadow Ball after soloing one of Morty 's evolved Pokémons;
Yanma with Ancient Power: Gains an all-stat boost before learning a HM;
Baltoy: Solos 10 Pokémons that evolves by evolution stones. Caught in a Moon Ball;
Tyrogue: Solos a Jynx at Ice Path, evolves at Level 20 or don 't evolve.

Well, I need 10 more Pokémons.

Pokemon Trainer Xande - Well, here's your other Pokemon from me. Start with Chikorita. It can only evolve into Bayleef after it defeats either Bugsy's Scyther or Whitney's Miltank by itself. It can then evolve into Meganium after it defeats either Archer's entire team or the entire teams of the other three Rocket Admins in the Goldenrod Radio Tower by itself. Good luck with this one. ;)

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Pokemon Trainer Xande, catch a Jigglypuff in the Safari Zone. To evolve into Wigglytuff, it must be a medalist (earn a medal in all 5 Pokeathelon courses). Wigglytuff must be in your team when challenging the Elite 4.

anjuju

Lover, not a Fighter
Get a Dratini, Only allowed 1 new move after Evolving,
Thats 2 new moves max after Caught/Earned(Dragon Den Quiz)
Evolve when Solo-ing Dragonair as Dratini,
Evolve when Solo-ing Dragonite as Dragonair.

Drummerdude

Pokemon Trainer Xande: Spearow. It must be the Spearow you are given on Rt 35. It can evolve after it is defeated by the Sudowoodo that blocks your path to Ecruteak.

HydroSwampert

Pokemon Trainer Xande - Take a Mareep that has to solo 10 Zubats to be able to evolve into Flaffy. Flaffy must then solo 1 Gym Leader, Johto or Kanto! She/he must be nicknames either something that has to do with sheep or something that has to do with his/her Type, Electric! She/he must also learn Signal Beam and keep it until you catch at least 3 Legendary Pokemon!

Your other Pokemon from me is Entei, if you are taking Legendaries. Entei must solo 1 Kanto Gym Leader! Entei must also keep Flamethrower until he learns Eruption! Have fun and good luck!

Drummerdude

Pokemon Trainer Xande, if you'll take another one from me then you can use Swinub that can evolve once it solo's 6 wild Phanpy's.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Chikorita: solos Bugsy 's Scyther to Bayleef, solos Admin 's team for evolving again.
Jigglypuff from Safari Zone: Evolves after being medalist. Gets enters the Hall of Fame
Dunsparce with Serene Grace: Solo Whitney 's Clefairy;
Corsola: Caught before Morty, learns Shadow Ball after soloing one of Morty 's evolved Pokémons;
Yanma with Ancient Power: Gains an all-stat boost before learning a HM;
Baltoy: Solos 10 Pokémons that evolves by evolution stones. Caught in a Moon Ball;
Tyrogue: Solos a Jynx at Ice Path, evolves at Level 20 or don 't evolve;
Dratini from Dragon Den Quiz: Only one new move after evolving (Each time), evolves after soloing Dragonair as Dratini, solos Dragonite as Drragonair for evolving;
Kenya the Spearow: Must be defeated by the Sudowoodo that will be watered for blocking my way to Ecruteak;
Mareep: Solos 10 Zubats for evolving. Then solo one Gym Leader. Called "Watt". Signal Beam until I catch 3 legendary Pokémon (probably Entei, Raikou and Ho-Oh);
Entei: Solo 1 Kanto Leader. Keeps Flamethrower until learning Eruption;
Swinub: Solos 6 wild Phanpys for evolving;
Pinsir: Final moveset: Superpower/Swords Dance/X-Scissor/Harden.

Two more! It can be from anyone!

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
Pokemon Trainer Xande: Take a Butterfree, must take out one of Lance's pokemon, and must know Psychic if and when possible.