• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

SilverMorty

@Xande: really? well Marilyn Monroe was one of the best and most charming female icons of the 50's in the glamorous and classy Hollywood era. Her acting influenced many female actresses on how to be sensual yet still sophisticated and became one of the leading images in pop culture.

MiniPostersMarilynMonroeLove728284.jpg

if that's not what you want about the historic figure thing i can change it ^^

Last edited:

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
* Porygon - "Steve" Jobs - Revolucionazed the computer industry introducing Macintosh - Must always know Conversion;
* Buneary - "Marilyn" Monroe - Revolucionazed the actress 's way teaching them to be sophisticed yet sensual - Learns Attract and finds 10 items in the Amity Square before evolving;
* Machop - "Arnold" Schwarzenegger (Schwarzenegger doesn 't fit!) - Actor and governator of Florida (it is Florida, right?) - Can 't evolve before Maylene, and evolves again after soloing 50 pokémons at Mt. Coronet. Never learns a no Fighting Type move;
* Kricketot - "Andrew" Llyod Webber - One of the greatest names of the musical theater - Must always know Sing;

Last edited:

diesel135

Mystical Trainer
* Porygon - "Steve" Jobs - Revolucionazed the computer industry introducing Macintosh - Must always know Conversion;
* Buneary - "Marilyn" Monroe - Revolucionazed the actress 's way teaching them to be sophisticed yet sensual - Learns Attract and finds 10 items in the Amity Square before evolving;
* Machop - "Arnold" Schwarzenegger (Schwarzenegger doesn 't fit!) - Actor and governator of Florida (it is Florida, right?) - Can 't evolve before Maylene, and evolves again after soloing 50 pokémons at Mt. Coronet. Never learns a no Fighting Type move;
* Kricketot - "Andrew" Llyod Webber - One of the greatest names of the musical theater - Must always know Sing;

Of california,i think.

Metal Mania1321

Stick em' up
MetalMania catch an electabuzz(Buzzkillington).
It can only have 1 electric move.
To evolve(if possible) Solo Byron.
After Evolution,it has to have earthquake forever.
You always have to use him in double battles.

Since Electabuzz is a 3 stage evolution Pokemon, I can't use it, but thanks for not ignoring me.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Since Electabuzz is a 3 stage evolution Pokemon, I can't use it, but thanks for not ignoring me.

Take the epic Magikarp them! It can 't learn a Water-Type move with over 70 base power or over 90 Accuracy.

roloox

Ice Type Fan
@Xande

Aha!, you´re missing your evil character so I shall asign you... a houndour, name it Kelly like "Paul Keller", one of America´s most infamous arsenists. It must learn Dark Pulse, Smog and KO a pokemon you consider cute with a fire type move

(evil lol)

OR

catch a Miltank and nickname it Blitzie, refering to the cow that suposedly started the great Chicago fire (lathough it was later confesed as a lie by the reporter who wrote the article), it must learn Fire Punch (tutor) and have Thick Fat as ability

Hope this isn´t too grim...

@raptor ruler

Take a Munchlax, nickname it Taiho as the famous japanese sumo wrestler (considered by many as the best so far) it cannot be defeated during the storyline (meaning before you beat Team Plasma at Mt. Stark), it must learn one of the following ASAP and keep it: body slam, giga impact or Superpower (tutor)

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Bananana, take a Buneary/Lopunny, is it girly enough?
It must be female and it must always know both Return and Frustration. If you are up for nicknames, it should be nicknamed Bunnykanin. Evolve whenever you want.

Last edited:

roloox

Ice Type Fan
@bananana take Mismagius, must be feamle, name it Widow, cant evolve before learning perish song and mean look (and must keep these moves)

Bananana

♥Jelly-Filled Donut♥
@bananana take Mismagius, must be feamle, name it Widow, cant evolve before learning perish song and mean look (and must keep these moves)

I'm using Platinum and can't trade...

Vespiquen (solo 2 Galactic grunts to evolve)
Lopunny ("Bunnykanin", must be female and have Frustration and Return)
~
~
~
~

Last edited:

McLucky

@Bananana- Catch a Budew. You cannot use items on it until after it evolves into Roselia. You cannot evolve it into Roserade until it solos Pastoria Gym.

Bananana

♥Jelly-Filled Donut♥
Roserade (Can only use items on it after it evolves, then it must solo Pastoria gym to evolve)
~
~
~

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
@ Bananana: Take a female Ralts. It cannot evolve into Kirlia until it beats Super Rank Contest in Cute or Beauty. It cannot evolve into Gardevoir until it solos your rival's starter in Pastoria.

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
Bananana, take a Ralts. If caught on Route 208, it must solo one of the Hearthome Gym's trainers to evolve into Kirlia. If caught on Route 209, it must defeat 5 Gastly in the Lost Tower to evolve into Kirlia. If found on Route 212, it must defeat 10 Croagunks on the same route to evolve into Kirlia. Oblivious to what route it was caught on, it must solo Saturn's Toxicroak to evolve into Gardevoir.

EDIT: Ninja'd. Bananana, take a Ponyta. It must solo Byron's Gym (excluding Byron) to evolve into Rapidash.

Bananana

♥Jelly-Filled Donut♥
Bananana catch a glameow,to evolve solo the purugly from team galactic

I'm using PLATINUM and CAN'T trade!

Roserade (Can only use items on it after it evolves, then it must solo Pastoria gym to evolve)
Gardevoir (Must win a Super Rank Cute or Beauty Contest to evolve, and solo the rival's starter in Pastoria to evolve again)
Rapidash (solo Byron's gym to evolve)
~

I need a Water type!

Last edited:

Crazed_Puppeteer

@Bananana - I believe that you can catch Happiny at the Trophy Garden in Platinum. It's either wild or an egg. Either way, obtain one, then evolve into Chansey once it wins the Normal Rank Cute Contest. You can only evolve it into Blissey if it knows Softboiled and Egg Bomb.

Edit 1: Sorry, I just saw the water-recommendation...take a pink Shellos. It can only evolve once it knows Muddy Water, and after evolution it must always have Muddy Water as an option. Ignore the Happiny challenge (I'll probably offer it to someone else.)

Last edited: