• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Summer Sun!
10151993, take a Vulpix which must know Roar at all times.

Okadokay

NON EVOUTION RUN

-Gastly Never Be lowest member of my team
-Todadile Must know surf
-Koffing Must use explosin to beat a gym leader
-Tangela Must know Sludge bomb
-Vulpix- must know Roar
-???

Need Nicknames please

Sucker_Punch

10151993, take a Scyther. It must always know U-Turn, and use it in every Gym Leader/ Elite Four match it is involved in. Oh, and name it Zachary.

Good luck!

Summer Sun!
10151993, take a Scyther. It must always know U-Turn, and use it in every Gym Leader/ Elite Four match it is involved in. Oh, and name it Zachary.

Good luck!

OK!

NON EVOUTION RUN

-Gastly Never Be lowest member of my team
-Todadile Must know surf
-Vulpix- must know Roar
-Scyther-Zachary- Must know u-turn and must use it in every gym/E4 battle i use him in

Need Nicknames please

Drippy Miltank

Journeyman Breeder
10151993, nickname your Totodile Chomper. Haz yourself a good challange.

Summer Sun!
10151993, nickname your Vulpix FoxHaunted.
Good luck with your challenge!
Okadkay
10151993, nickname your Totodile Chomper. iHaz yourself a good challange.
i will!
10151993, name your Gastly after your favorite Ghost or Poison themed Gym Leader (you have Koga, Janine, Morty, or Fantina to pick from).

MORTY FTW!!!!
OK!

NON EVOUTION RUN

-Gastly- Morty Never Be lowest member of my team
-Todadile-Chomper Must know surf
-Vulpix-FoxHaunted- must know Roar
-Scyther-Zachary- Must know u-turn and must use it in every gym/E4 battle i use him in

Need Nicknames please

Axmaster68

Hoenn Chanmpion
10151993, name your Koffing C4FTW. Good luck on your challange!

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I'd like to do this in Diamond.

-Fully Evolved only
-Generation does not matter
-Each Pokemon must have a member of its family whose name starts with D, I, A, M, O, or N.
-Each letter may be done only once.
-Each Pokemon is to have some sort of Move Restriction.
-No nicknames or evolution restrictions.

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Since "generation does not matter" I'm assuming that means you can trade to get/evolve things? Then I'll start you off.

D is for . . . Duskull (and Dusclops and Dusknoir as well)! Must be taught Hidden Power as soon as possible. Must also know at least one non-damaging attack at all times. If you are willing to breed it, it must also know Ominous Wind.

EDIT: If you do not want to breed for Ominous Wind, teach it Charge Beam by TM when it becomes available.

Last edited:

Sucker_Punch

>Entei<, 'I' is for Infernape, so your starter is a Chimchar! Once it evolves into Monferno, it must always have a mixture of special and physical moves, two of which must be Flamethrower (when available) and Mach Punch, which it must always have.

Good luck!

Ninja Dog

Banned
>Entei< Aipom and Ambiom both Begin with A and so it shall be part of your team! As for its moves, It may only learn a total of 3 moves be level up (form when you get it) and so the rest must be from Tm! It must also know cut at all times.

BenXxX

Coordinator
>entei<, for O use an Octillery, it must learn and keep Octazooka and Bullet Seed in its movepool throughout the whole game. It must also be used in every gym battle.

Flame Mistress

Starting a new HG challenge, my last Scramble Challenge went very well... Though it doesn't really matter here. Anyway!

-Must be a Pokémon that doesn't evolve (e.g. Lapras or Tauros)
-Must have nicknames
-Must have Move Restrictions
-Must not be based on inanimate objects
-Must not be HM Slaves
-Must be able to learn at least one HM Move (for convienience's sake)
-Must not be Ditto or Unown

If you can provide the Pokémon for me, then that would be awesome.

Sucker_Punch

Flame Mistress, take a Kangaskhan named Helena, found in the Safari Zone!
This Pokémon is very flirty, and so must always know Attract. However, because she's incredibly strong and likes to use Strength alot, other Pokémon don't usually fancy her. Aww. So, she get's mad and uses Outrage often! She's also renowned to be a sneaky character, and uses Sucker Punch to quickly defeat her enemies!

(Moves she needs to know are in bold, just incase)

Good luck!

Kalosian

So long
Flame Mistress, take a Girafarig. It must know Rock Smash, Baton Pass and Charge Beam, the last move is up to you. Nickname it TooHeaded.

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
Flame Mistress, Take a Pinsir, name it Horns, and it has to know Close Combat,X-Scissor, and Cut when you have the time to get the moves.