• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

ilovedeino

Deino Master
Hmm I've got some suggestions, Flaafy, Furret, Raticate, Togetic or Crobat?

Ok I will go with Crobat if you are talking to me(I think you are), but I will start with Zubat for a little more challenge.
I will always have 2 level 1 Igglybuff hacked for HMs. Each will have 4 HMs which is all 8.

Rival 1: Zubat lv.5
Falkner: Zubat lv.12
Bugsy: Zubat lv.19
Rival 2: Zubat lv.20
Whitney: Crobat lv.27
Rival 3: Crobat lv.29
Morty: Crobat lv.32
Chuck: Crobat lv.40
Jasmine: Crobat lv.41
Pryce: Crobat lv.47
Rival 4: Crobat lv.50
Clair: Crobat lv.55
Rival 5: Crobat lv.61
Will 1: Crobat lv.62
Koga 1: Crobat lv.62
Bruno 1: Crobat lv.63
Karen 1: Crobat lv.63
Lance 1: Crobat lv.64
Lt. Surge: Crobat lv.67
Sabrina: Crobat lv.71
Erika: Crobat lv.72
Janine: Crobat lv.78
Misty: Crobat lv.80
Brock: Crobat lv.82
Rival 6: Crobat lv.83
Blaine: Crobat lv.88
Blue: Crobat lv. 89
Me & Rival VS Lance & Clair: Crobat lv. 90
Will 2: Crobat lv.90
Koga 2: Crobat lv.91
Bruno 2: Crobat lv.91
Karen 2: Crobat lv.92
Lance 2: Crobat lv.92
Ultimate Trainer Red: Crobat lv.93

I will update as I progress.

IM DONE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Last edited:

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
I wish to try a solo run on Diamond. I will use HM Slaves, but other than that, no other pokemon. I want multiple ideas (I will assign the first 5-10 a number and put them through a RNG to decide which one to use. I can trade and any pokemon except legendaries are allowed (though, i would prefer a 3-stage evolution pokemon). If I hear one that I would like to try, I will skip the RNG.

Possible options so far:
1. Budew
2. Zubat
3. Ralts
4. Shinx
5. Bronzor
6. Murkrow
7. Mareep
8. Poliwag
9. Kabuto (clanmate suggestion)

Last edited:

ilovedeino

Deino Master
Regiultima What about either Budew or Zubat

Kacho

You are next.
C. Gholy, take a Mr. Mime
-Soundproof if male, Filter if Female
-must have Magical Leaf and Role Play

name it "Yorick" if male, "Penelope" or "PinkyPie" if female

Last edited:

ilovedeino

Deino Master
Rival 1: Zubat lv.5
Falkner: Zubat lv.12
Bugsy: Zubat lv.19
Rival 2: Zubat lv.20
Whitney: Crobat lv.27
Rival 3: Crobat lv.29
Morty: Crobat lv.32
Chuck: Crobat lv.40
Jasmine: Crobat lv.41
Pryce: Crobat lv.47
Rival 4: Crobat lv.50
Clair: Crobat lv.55
Rival 5: Crobat lv.61
Will 1: Crobat lv.62
Koga 1: Crobat lv.62
Bruno 1: Crobat lv.63
Karen 1: Crobat lv.63
Lance 1: Crobat lv.64
Lt. Surge: Crobat lv.67
Sabrina: Crobat lv.71
Erika: Crobat lv.72
Janine: Crobat lv.78
Misty: Crobat lv.80
Brock: Crobat lv.82
Rival 6: Crobat lv.83
Blaine: Crobat lv.88
Blue: Crobat lv. 89
Me & Rival VS Lance & Clair: Crobat lv. 90
Will 2: Crobat lv.90
Koga 2: Crobat lv.91
Bruno 2: Crobat lv.91
Karen 2: Crobat lv.92
Lance 2: Crobat lv.92
Ultimate Trainer Red: Crobat lv.93

I will update as I progress.

IM FINALLY DONE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

roloox

Ice Type Fan
For whoever wants to take it

Hey, guys! This is kindda random but I came up with the idea of a challenge in Platinum and I just thought I'd post it here to see if somebody wants to do it (I'm gonna try it myself after I'm done with others:p

AND PLEASE NOTE, this will have a lot of writting.

Tis’ ar’ dark times. With da E4 taking out some mayor rules the pokemon battles now run to deathmatches, and Team Galactic as da only opposition, trainers have to take sides or be crushed in middle ground. And with da Pokemon League controllin’ da stock of heal items thous’ who try’n stand against them find them pokkemon comrades death by the hand that should heal. At dis poin da pokemon centers will be controlled as well by the end of da yer’.
So yer feelin’ lucky, uh? It’s a dog eat dog world out ther’, the battles er brutal and loses are paid with blood so don’t ya think ya can make the mistake of letting your guard down … twice. But ya say you wanna break da control of the E4 and end ther’ cruel reign? Well then list’n up and remember somethin’ you fight to win, you wanna reach the top to set things right. And that means beatin’ the champion, and who better to help ya walk the steps to take down a king that a king itself, so start off with a king. The fire king er da water king, take yer pick. Aside frem dat, yer gonna need all da help you can get. Don’t think it’ll be easy, nowadays even da pokemon know to stay away from E4 and TG business, and if yu just force them into ye’r side then yer; cause will be as dark as their’s, so ye can only count in those who join by themselves, at least till’ ya get a name fe’r yerself and the voice gets round’ dat ther’s some hope. Also, yer’ probably have some losses, so set up a nice graveyar’ an’ keep in mind dat if it fills up then the other pokes might feel less “motivated” to follow you. And, with da Pokemon league controlling da markets, ye can only rely on other sources to get all patched up or hold on till ya get get to the PokeCenter.
If you manage to pull it through, and set things right, then might be dat pokemon can live longer without havin’ to get in any of those deathmatches … “If” ya manage to do it…

So, to sum up:
-Take either piplup or chimchar as starter. It must be named King if it’s male or Duchess if it’s female
-Each pokemon caught must have a nickname
-If a pokemon faints it must be treated as “death”, put it in a box with cave background and the name R.I.P.
-If the graveyard has 5 pokemon, you can’t catch any more pokemon
-You can only catch pokemon throwing the pokeball when it has full health, you can’t give it any status condition either (it’s ok if it get hurt from the weather or recoil)
-You can ignore the last two rules when you are “famous” (when you have three master category ribbons, 4 badges and get interviewed 10 times)
-You cannot buy “bottled items” (recovery or EV items from markets, you still can use items found, given or bought in the Celestic Town shop)

AND I don't care if my story sounded as told by a lolcat, thank you:p

b0bg0blin

Teh ub3r n00b
I am thinking of doing a platinum solo challenge on an emulator, any pokemon from any of the first 4 gens, however please nothing completely useless...but a challenge nonetheless.

SilverMorty

b0bg0blin take a Tangela that evolves after it defeats a Tropius (there should be one from a trainer Route 214- i think that's the one below Veilstone).

b0bg0blin

Teh ub3r n00b
Ok, 1 possible suggestion is: " Tangela that evolves after it defeats a Tropius (there should be one from a trainer Route 214- i think that's the one below Veilstone)."

Would like 3-4 others to make a decision on.

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
b0bg0blin, take a Trapinch that can only evolve into Vibrava after it defeats the 2nd gym leader (grass type). It can only evolve into Flygon after it defeats (or you manage to catch) all 3 of the Lake Pokemon (don't use them in battle).

EagleEye

Hi, I can't figure out where I should post this so I thought this might be the best place(If it isn't the correct place pls tell me where it should be posted, don't just be a jerk and say it doesn't belong here). I want to do a HG/SS restart with some other people. I've done this with some freind in the past back when I had some friends that played gold/silver version. So I was wondering if anyone on here would want to do this with me. Basically what we did was restart our game together and between each gym we would battle each other with our pokemon in-game teams at that time. We would also set up a max level for your pokemon so some people didn't go crazy with training just to win the battles. There would be a no trade rule except for evolving. We would also come up with some other rules that we thought would be fun at the time, so if anyone's interested just let me know and we could get a group together and set up some rules to make it fun for all of us. Just pm if your interested or any questions you might have. This is just meant to be a fun wifi battles, this isn't meant to be a tournament, just a fun challenge.

Pokenoob3.14

Lord of the noobs
Ok guys, I want to do a HGSS run. Pokemon that no-one uses or are otherwise unpopular. Acces to trading, items, and all pokemon gen 1-4. Give it to me!
-
-
-
-
-
-

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
I want a platinum challenge. My rules are that my pokemon cannot be fully evolved. They must have an evolution though. The pokemon can be 1st or 2nd stages as long as they aren't fully evolved. Nicknames would be appreciated :D

Skorupi (No Restrictions)
Starly (Must Know Quick Attack)
-
-
-
-

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
Pokenoob3.14, take a Girafarig, I don't think it's a commonly used Pokemon. It must know Baton Pass and have Early Bird as its ability.

John Wallrein, take a Skorupi, no restrictions.

ilovedeino

Deino Master
Pokenoob3.14, take a Ledyba that must always keep Light Screen and Reflect.

John Wallrein, take a Starly and it must always know Quick Attack.