• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Take a Buneary, name it Rancid Rabbit (CatDog) No restrictions.

Tri

One more and I can begin. Make sure you give me a challenge for the last pokemon since half of my team has no restrictions.

- Danny/D.Phantom the Gastly - No restrictions.

- Tommy the Togepi - Must defeat baby pokemon to evolve into togetic. Must defeat the final evolution of a baby pokemon (must be owned by a trainer).

- Patrick the Staryu - No restrictions.

- Squidward he Octillery - Must be exactly one level above Patrick's. If Squidward gains a level Patrick must gain one ASAP.

- Rancid Rabbit the Buneary - No restrictions.

-

MoonOwl

@Tri

I will give you Cosmo the Leafeon. Cosmo must either solo Wake without using grass moves because "his brain has left the building" or solo your rival at any point.

Tri

- Danny/D.Phantom the Gastly - No restrictions.

- Tommy the Togepi - Must defeat baby pokemon to evolve into togetic. Must defeat the final evolution of a baby pokemon (must be owned by a trainer).

- EMPTY SLOT

- Squidward the Octillery - Need Challenge

- Rancid Rabbit the Buneary - No restrictions.

- Cosmo the Leafeon - Must either solo Wake w/o using grass moves or solo rival.

I had to remove patrick because I don't get the super rod until after defeating the elite four.

Last edited:
@Tri, take an Aipom. Name him Boots (yeah, that's right - Dora the Explorer). It may not evolve into Ambipom until it defeats any member of the Eevee family. Also, I'm not sure of Aipom's entire moveset, but if possible, give it at least one move which involves using its feet.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
For Squidward the Octillery,it must have Surf in it's moveset before it can be trained.

Osha Say What?

Okay, I want to start another challenge in Platinum.

My restrictions are:
- I may capture the first three Pokémon that I see in a route, unless capturing it would cause me to have a duplicate
- Use of healing items is not allowed, only allowed to heal in PokéCenter
- Only 10 Pokéballs (Regular, Great, Ultra, etc) may be purchased at a time, and I may not have more 50 balls at a time. Pokéballs may only be purchased if, when I run out of them.
- No trading, unless it's for evolution purposes.
- No using held items.

For the Pokémon
- Only Pokémon from the UU tier and up may be used
- No over lapping types
- Pokémon from the Sinnoh Pokédex only please

The team:
- Turtwig
-
-
-
-
-

I will not be participating in contests, no restrictions based on contest participation. Restrictions for Turtwig are welcome, as are nicknames

Aura Sensei™

User Title
@Osha Say What? take a Magmar and nickname it Fiery Heart.It must have Flamethrower and Brick Break before being able to evolve.

Kalosian

So long
Osha Say What?, take a Shinx. It must defeat one of Roark's Pokemon before evolving into Luxio, and one of Byron's Pokemon before evolving into Luxray.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
@Osha Say What? if you'll take another one from me,take a Gastly.It must defeat Gardenia's Cherrim to evolve once and defeat Byron's Bronzor to evolve again.

Osha Say What?, take a male Heracross. Name him Orion. He must keep at least one of the moves that he had when you caught him, unless he solos all the trainers in Gardenia's gym (excluding Gardenia herself.)

Osha Say What?

My restrictions are:
- I may capture the first three Pokémon that I see in a route, unless capturing it would cause me to have a duplicate
- Use of healing items is not allowed, only allowed to heal in PokéCenter
- Only 10 Pokéballs (Regular, Great, Ultra, etc) may be purchased at a time, and I may not have more 50 balls at a time. Pokéballs may only be purchased if, when I run out of them.
- No trading, unless it's for evolution purposes.
- No using held items.

For the Pokémon
- Only Pokémon from the UU tier and up may be used
- No over lapping types
- Pokémon from the Sinnoh Pokédex only please

The team:
- Turtwig
- Magmar - Fiery Heart.It must have Flamethrower and Brick Break before being able to evolve.
- Shinx - It must defeat one of Roark's Pokemon before evolving into Luxio, and one of Byron's Pokemon before evolving into Luxray.
- Gastly - It must defeat Gardenia's Cherrim to evolve once and defeat Byron's Bronzor to evolve again.
- Heracross male - Orion. He must keep at least one of the moves that he had when you caught him, unless he solos all the trainers in Gardenia's gym (excluding Gardenia herself.)
-

I will not be participating in contests, no restrictions based on contest participation. Restrictions for Turtwig are welcome, as are nicknames

Sorry, I haven't been on lately. Things are really hectic here right now, I should be able to get on more next week hopefully. Just one more Pokémon, and nicknames would be much appreciated for the others that don't have any, as would a challange for Turtwig.

Last edited:

SilverMorty

Osha Say What take a Swablu named Clair. You must teach it Draco Meteor. Evolve it after it defeats a pokemon that received a new evolution in 4th Gen.

Zweazy

Hello i am attempting a flying mono type team i dont care if types overlap i just want a cool team that i havent used very much i can trade to get andy pokemon there is and the game this will be played on is pokemon pearl

Charmander- Charzard nickname needed and moveset needed
Scyther- nickname and moveset needed

If you'll accept a Pokemon from me Zweazy, take a Gliscor. Name it Ulysses, regardless of gender. It must know at least one Bug type move.

Zweazy take a Togekiss. Must solo Roark to evolve once and solo volkner to evove again.

EDIT: Osha Say What? your turtwig will be called EnergyBeam and must solo 10 pokemon who have STAB super effective attack to evolve into Grotle. No restrictions for torterra

Last edited:

Victinifan100

V-create Everything!
I am going to take a Platinum challenge
My Restrictions for pokemon
- At least one of my pokemon I get, got a new evolution in 4th gen
-The theme is pokemon from the Forest (Weedle, Caterpie, Turtwig, wurmple, etc)
- I must have 1 Flying type thats not part normal
- I must have two pokemon that share a type of color (Shades don't count)
- If you put a restriction on a pokemon's evolution, don't put gym leader or once per game battle as a thing for my pokemon to do before it evolves (Nothing like 'Beat Gardenias Roserade with ..... for it to evolve')
-I accept pokemon from other regions except hoenn
Pokemon
- Tru the Turtwig, Can evolve Freely once but must defeat 50 golbats to evolve again.
- Oink the male Swinub, any ideas for restrictions? (BTW swinubs are wild pigs, they live in the forest you know)
-
-
-
-

Last edited: