• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen "Hit me with your best shot" Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Well, I need to pass some time before Black and White are out in the US, so I may as well try this.

I'd like a team of all purple Pokemon to play in Diamond. I would prefer plenty that I can catch in game, but I am able to trade, so as the thread title says, "hit me with your best shot!" I am aware some Pokemon look both kind of purplish/pinkish, so use your best judgment.

If you're feeling especially creative, you can impose a challenge or rule on the Pokemon you assign as long as it's not unreasonable.

Eivui

Uses of Psychics
WynautQueen: Take a Skuntank. It must be taught at least one TM move, and it must have no special moves (physical and status are fine). Shouldn't be too tricky, as it has good Attack.

Bippa, it's fine. Thank you. I am now ready to start my challenge. I'll put updates in the Recent Happenings Thread every so often, if anyone's interested.

Game: SoulSilver, not trading.
Rules:
*All pokemon must be Pokemon of the same species as one owned by an important anime character (i.e. one that travels with Ash) at some point in their evolutionary line (i.e. a Raichu).
*They must all be able to evolve at some point before E4, and while additional challenges are permited, nothing overly difficult or problematic.
*Only one pokemon may be given per person.
*Creativity is encouraged, but I need a relatively balanced team.

-Weezing. Must know Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, and its other two moves must have been known by James' Weezing.
-Sudowoodo with Mimic. Must Mimic a Gym Leader's TM move in order for me to use it.
-Horsea. Must solo Jasmine to evolve.
-Haunter named Spookz. Must know Mean Look.
-Pineco knowing Spikes and Gyro Ball. Must be from Ilex forest and solo Whitney's Clefairy to evolve.
-Vulpix named Suzy. Must solo Morty to evolve.

7 tyranitars

Quote:
-can't trade so no final evos that need evo
-all must fully evolve
-no pokemons with the same time unless they are duel types then you can have that type twice if the other is a duel type aswell

for the moves:

-every pokemon must have a stab attack (so when it is duel type for example torterra you must give it earthquack and mega drain for example)
-every pokemon must have 1 non attacking move no more and no less(so taking Torterra again as an example it must have Curse)
-and one other random move it can learn
-and to make sure I don't get only power house attacks or weakling attacks there can only be one attack that is 40-50 1 above 100 and the other 1 between 50-100
-every pokemon can only have 1 move from the same type

so taking Torterra again as an example this would be a pokemon fit for my rules :p

Torterra/Mega Drain/Earthquack/Curse/Crunch
~this is just an example not giving myself one pokemon to use~

I'll post them as their fully evolved forms

-Abomasnow(evolves after surviving fire hit)
-Rock Tomb (50)
-Wood Hammer (100+,STAB)
-Swords Dance (non-attacking)
-Avalanche (50-100, STAB)

please give me some pokemons too :/ and don't just read the last post but the whole page...

and wynautqueen take a Crobat no strings attached

Last edited:

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
All right, I need three more, and I've got Crobat, Skuntank and Drifblim.

7 Tyranitars, take a Drapion:
Cross Poison/Payback/Swords Dance/any elemental Fang attack of your choice.

How's that sound?

7 tyranitars

Quote:
-all must fully evolve
-no pokemons with the same time unless they are duel types then you can have that type twice if the other is a duel type aswell

for the moves:

-every pokemon must have a stab attack (so when it is duel type for example torterra you must give it earthquack and mega drain for example)
-every pokemon must have 1 non attacking move no more and no less(so taking Torterra again as an example it must have Curse)
-and to make sure I don't get only power house attacks or weakling attacks there can only be one attack that is 40-50 1 above 100 and the other 1 between 50-100

so taking Torterra again as an example this would be a pokemon fit for my rules :p

-Rock Tomb (50)
-Wood Hammer (100+,STAB)
-Avalanche

-Drapion
-Cross poison
-payback
-sword dance
-ice fang

now please one I can actualy use before the first gym :p or second is ok aswell

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
WynautQueen, take an Ambipom. Call it whatever you want, but make sure it always knows Tickle (seems to suit Ambipom well, IMO :p) Have it solo any Gym Leader of your choice, but a Gym Leader must be soloed by it for you to complete the challenge.

TSreh

This seems interesting :)

I've got Platinum, no trading.

1. I'd like pokemon which are mostly green please, and if possible, a somewhat balanced team.
2. Max five pokemon please, and at least one I can get by the first gym.
3. One person can suggest two pokemon.
4. Atleast one Stab move with at least 10 PP.

Thanks.

Oh, and 7 tyranitars, this might not exactly fit your requirements but: Gallade /Swords dance/night slash/close combat/confusion

Last edited:

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Allright! So here's what I'm going with:

Skuntank, at least one TM and no special moves
Drifloon that evolves after being hit with Whirlwind, Gust, Air Cutter and Air Slash
Drapion Crunch, Cross poison, 2 non stab
Crobat
Weezing Sludge, smokescreen
Ambipom Tickle, must solo a gym leader

TSREh, take a Roserade that must learn and keep Weather Ball.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
TSreh, take a Yanmega. Yanma can evolve after soloing one of Crasher Wake's pokemon

7 tyranitars

-all must fully evolve

for the moves:

-Rock Tomb (50)
-Wood Hammer (100+,STAB)
-Avalanche

-Drapion
-Cross poison
-payback
-sword dance
-ice fang

I would like some pokemon too -.-

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
Your rules are kind of confusing :/ I'll try it out

Have a Togekiss
Teach it:
Double Edge (STAB 100+)
Light Screen (non attacking - TM)
Ancient Power (60)
Rock Smash (40)

7 tyranitars

-all must fully evolve

for the moves:

-Rock Tomb (50)
-Wood Hammer (100+,STAB)
-Avalanche

-Drapion
-Cross poison
-payback
-sword dance
-ice fang

Gallade
-Swords dance(if he doesn't learn this one I'm gonna change it because drapion already haves it)
-night slash
-close combat
-confusion

7 Tyranitars, TSreh gave you one. If you'll accept, I'll give you a second

ooh I didn't noticed it, and sure, you can give me a second if you want ^^ wanna start out as soon as posible =)

Your rules are kind of confusing :/ I'll try it out

Have a Togekiss
Teach it:
Double Edge (STAB 100+)
Light Screen (non attacking - TM)
Ancient Power (60)
Rock Smash (40)
can you change the attacks a bit so it can match the special atk because 1 togekiss fails at psysical attacks, and I already have 3 good psysical attackers :S

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Okay, 7 Tyranitars, get yourself a Psyduck.

Surf
Amnesia
Confusion
Hidden Power

ZeroTrouble

You Looking At Me?
Ok, decided to start another challenge on my platinum,
Rules- All Pokemon must be NickNamed
Must be Owned by Characters in the anime
I Can Trade From a Completed SS and a Diamond up to the Great Marsh#
Edit: Any Other restriction can be applied
Ok Start Giving Me Pokemon!