• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen Lil' Legendary

Status
Not open for further replies.

LmX8v

LeafGreen Owner
I think Sheimi? Manaphy has a pre-evolution (correct me if I'm wrong), so it's not serious that's he/she is the new little legendary.

Milkshake

Banned
I'd say both.

Battle Frontier Champ

I think Sheimi? Manaphy has a pre-evolution (correct me if I'm wrong), so it's not serious that's he/she is the new little legendary.

I dont think manaphy is a pre evo cause it has a pre evo

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
Manaphy would be the Mascot 4th gen lil legendary and sheimi would be a rip-off celebi 4th gen co-lil-legendary.
And Manaphy doesn't have a pre-evo... it doesn't technically breed..... you can put it in daycare with ditto and it "produces" a phione (which never evolves).

DarkSpectrum

Shadow Amongst Light
if your talking about the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi of the 4th gen, Manaphy is.
Sheimi is a event pokemon like Lugia and Ho-oh, except smaller.
the lil legendary is the pokemon generally near the end of that gen's dex with base 100 stats across the board..... both manaphy and sheimi have that as well as mew/celebi/jirachi...... thus the people wondering.
They both are lil legendaries......Don't put too much effort into tryin to figure which is which because you'll eventually rule em both out.

XDbonsly

Bonsly lover 4 life!
Oh yea, they both have 100 stats across the board
The event in japan made Manaphy worthy for the catagory, but in the us, if you have internet, you have manaphy
The lil legend would know the most TM/HMs of the 2: Sheimi: 25 TM/HMs Feebas can learn more TM/HM than Sheimi can! Manaphy: 37 TM/HMs
Why i think this, is because of mew, so ill take Manaphy as the lil legend

XDbonsly

Bonsly lover 4 life!
Both of them are, Manaphy was given Fione so people wouldn't produce more Manaphys.

Or they could have made Manaphy non breedable, but that would make no sence if it hatched from an egg :/
And i still rule Manaphy in the lil legent catagory

"L"

I think Sheimi? Manaphy has a pre-evolution (correct me if I'm wrong), so it's not serious that's he/she is the new little legendary

Fione isnt a pre evo

Both of them are, Manaphy was given Fione so people wouldn't produce more Manaphys.

No it was given so that people who cant get Manaphy can have a taste of it. It came from a special egg, so they could have gone with the logic that breeding it with ditto wont produce that egg, after all, all legendary Pokemon have Hatch steps, but they also probably created Fione so that little children dont go "Well if it came from an egg shouldnt I be allowed to make more of it?"

Weavile247

I think shemei is the lil' legendary because manaphy has a pre evo, but then again shemei is only in the national dex

Demonic Dialga

Manaphy is the pre-evo at the moment, shemi doesn't officially exist according to Nintendo.

Mechana2412

Plasmoid Trainer
Manaphy is a legendary, its like the Deoxys of this region. A side-pokemon that you get by a event or other special way.(In this case, transferring from Ranger)

Sheimii is the real "Mew" of this region, it is obtained by a Event and has the same stats as Mew Jirachi AND Celebi.

Then again Manaphy has the same stats as Mew/Celebi/Jirachi too..

Meh, I just think of Sheimii as being a better Mew/Celebi/Jirachi for Sinnoh than Manaphy is, since Manaphy has a pre-evo and is obtained by a strange way. Kudos to Manaphy for being the first breedable legendary though..

Rabid_Latias

Got Latias?
Manaphy. Correct me if Im wrong, but each Lil Legendary has a Pokemon movie to its name. Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy. I think they each have a movie, atleast. Not liking the show, I could be wrong.

Manaphy is the new Jirachi(event-only poké obtained via another Pokémon game);
Sheimi is the new Deoxys(event-only obtained via the main series Pokémon games).

BUT, talking about appearance, both Sheimi and Manaphy are the new little legendaries(they're as cute as Mew/Celebi/Jirachi), while Arseus is the new Deoxys(badas* looking, marvelous base stats, instant uber).

Status
Not open for further replies.