• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen Monotype Challenge Thread!

Lorde

Banned
I've decided to do a Water Monotype Challenge on my spare Diamond version. I started a new file and I named my character (Lucas). I saw the special Red Gyarados broadcast on TV and then I headed downstairs. I talked to my mother and then I went to my rival's house. I talked to him and we decided to explore Lake Verity a little bit. I headed out to Route 201, and me and my rival arrived at the lake. We walked into the grass, got attacked by wild Starly and I choose Piplup as my Starter Pokemon. We left and after talking to Professor Rowan, I headed home. I was then sent to Sandgem Town and I trained on Route 201 along the way. I got a Potion and then I talked to Professor Rowan at his lab. I obtained the Pokedex and I saved the game before heading out again.

My current team:

;393; - Piplup level 8

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Oh boy! That's gonna be exiting!

My current team

;156; Level 26
;058; Level 20 (I'm having trouble raising him)
;133; Level 5 (I just got him, it's gonna be terrible raising him)

Voyeur

Can Castform be used in Ice/Fire/Water monotypes if it has a Hail/Sunny Day/Rain Dance strategy?

Lorde

Banned
Well I left Professor Rowan's lab and then Dawn showed me around Sandgem Town for some reason. After that, I headed to the Pokemon Center and I healed Piplup. I went back to Twinleaf Town and I obtained the Parcel for my rvial. I trained on Route 201 and then I went to Route 202 and I encountered Dawn there again. She showed me how to capture Pokemon, and I obtained five PokeBalls once the lesson was over. I headed north to Jubilife City and I battled the trainers along the way. I eventually reached the city and I healed at the Pokemon Center. I then decided to visit the Trainers' School since I had nothing better to do with my time. I saved the game once I defeated the trainers there and earned the TM for Hidden Power.

My current team:
;393; - Piplup level 10

Voyeur

psy?

Gunna do Ice monotype ^^

Intended Team

;351; Castform(if against the rules :362:Glalie)
;225;Delibird
;471;Glaceon
;479-w;Rotom Frost
;473;Mamoswine
;460;Abomasnow
;478;Frosslass

Gunna hack a good part of team...

Last edited:

Black and White scramble

psy?

Gunna do Ice monotype ^^

Intended Team

;351; Castform(if against the rules :362:Glalie)
;225;Delibird
;471;Glaceon
;479-w;Rotom Frost
;473;Mamoswine
;460;Abomasnow
;478;Frosslass

Gunna hack a good part of team...

I think ill do a mono ground

my team

;445; garchomp
;464; rhyperior
;330; flygon
;195; quagsire
;208; steelix
;450; hippodon

Last edited:

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
just started a monotype challenge for the dark type on SS xP

I edited a little for my own rules and imported a murkrow + sneasel

SammyBoy

Conspiratory webs
Thinking of doing a bug monotype on HG

Team intended

;012;Butterfree
;168;Ariados
;205;Foretress
;015;Beedril
;469;Yanmega
;123;Scyther

(Beedril will be caught by the bug Catching Contest)

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
havent updated in a while, forgot about it xD

I beat the 8th Gym and am going to the Whirl Islands

- Weavile lv. 46

- Honchcrow lv. 44

- Umbreon lv. 39

- Searching the Safari Zone for Larvitar