• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen Monotype Challenge Thread!

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Great! zubat is awesome!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've decided to do a Water Monotype Challenge on my spare Diamond version. I started a new file and I named my character (Lucas). I saw the special Red Gyarados broadcast on TV and then I headed downstairs. I talked to my mother and then I went to my rival's house. I talked to him and we decided to explore Lake Verity a little bit. I headed out to Route 201, and me and my rival arrived at the lake. We walked into the grass, got attacked by wild Starly and I choose Piplup as my Starter Pokemon. We left and after talking to Professor Rowan, I headed home. I was then sent to Sandgem Town and I trained on Route 201 along the way. I got a Potion and then I talked to Professor Rowan at his lab. I obtained the Pokedex and I saved the game before heading out again.

My current team:

;393; - Piplup level 8

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Oh boy! That's gonna be exiting!

My current team

;156; Level 26
;058; Level 20 (I'm having trouble raising him)
;133; Level 5 (I just got him, it's gonna be terrible raising him)

Voyeur

Can Castform be used in Ice/Fire/Water monotypes if it has a Hail/Sunny Day/Rain Dance strategy?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well I left Professor Rowan's lab and then Dawn showed me around Sandgem Town for some reason. After that, I headed to the Pokemon Center and I healed Piplup. I went back to Twinleaf Town and I obtained the Parcel for my rvial. I trained on Route 201 and then I went to Route 202 and I encountered Dawn there again. She showed me how to capture Pokemon, and I obtained five PokeBalls once the lesson was over. I headed north to Jubilife City and I battled the trainers along the way. I eventually reached the city and I healed at the Pokemon Center. I then decided to visit the Trainers' School since I had nothing better to do with my time. I saved the game once I defeated the trainers there and earned the TM for Hidden Power.

My current team:
;393; - Piplup level 10

Voyeur

psy?

Gunna do Ice monotype ^^

Intended Team

;351; Castform(if against the rules :362:Glalie)
;225;Delibird
;471;Glaceon
;479-w;Rotom Frost
;473;Mamoswine
;460;Abomasnow
;478;Frosslass

Gunna hack a good part of team...

Last edited:

Black and White scramble

psy?

Gunna do Ice monotype ^^

Intended Team

;351; Castform(if against the rules :362:Glalie)
;225;Delibird
;471;Glaceon
;479-w;Rotom Frost
;473;Mamoswine
;460;Abomasnow
;478;Frosslass

Gunna hack a good part of team...

I think ill do a mono ground

my team

;445; garchomp
;464; rhyperior
;330; flygon
;195; quagsire
;208; steelix
;450; hippodon

Last edited:

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
just started a monotype challenge for the dark type on SS xP

I edited a little for my own rules and imported a murkrow + sneasel

SammyBoy

Conspiratory webs
Thinking of doing a bug monotype on HG

Team intended

;012;Butterfree
;168;Ariados
;205;Foretress
;015;Beedril
;469;Yanmega
;123;Scyther

(Beedril will be caught by the bug Catching Contest)

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
havent updated in a while, forgot about it xD

I beat the 8th Gym and am going to the Whirl Islands

461.gif
- Weavile lv. 46

430.gif
- Honchcrow lv. 44

197.gif
- Umbreon lv. 39

246.gif
- Searching the Safari Zone for Larvitar