• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th gen newbie

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
Torterra
-Energy Ball
-EQ
-Crunch
-Giga Drain

Gallade
-Substitute
-Focus Punch
-Slash
-Psycho Cut

Lucario
-Aura Sphere
-Dragon Pulse
-Force Palm
-Psychic/Shadow Ball (only difrence in power which is ten but also type)

Rampardos
-Zen Headbutt
-Stealth Rock
-Rock Climb
-Avalanche

Rhyperior
-Stone Edge
-Hammer Arm
-Ice Beam(to try and counter the 4x weakness)
-Surf(again to cover the 4x water weakness)

Garchomp
-Dragon Rush
-Flamethrower (to counter 4x ice weakness)
-Sword Dance
-EQ

Electiwire
-Thunderpunch/Thunderbolt
-Brick Break
-Protect
-Toxic

Gengar
-Shadow Ball
-Poison Jab
-Hypnosis
-Dream Eater

Mamoswine
-Superpower
-Ice Beam
-Mud Bomb
-Stone Edge

Alakazam
-Psychic
-Fire Punch
-Thunder Punch
-Ice Punch

Last edited:

thekingofgods

failing chainer
i recomend gengar if u can get 1 he is prity beast

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
weell, i already see you have a ground type , but imstill going to suggest a mamoswine ^^

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
yeah i guess i can if i can trade. i have question btw even tough this is the completly wrong forum for that. can you somehow trade with someone in another country?

also can someone now give me movesets for all of those pokemon so i can consider who i will have?

its

Torterra
Gallade
Rampardos
Garchomp
Electiwire
Gengar
Mamoswine
Rhyperior
Lucario

these are the ones i want

Last edited:

thekingofgods

failing chainer
yes with wifi u can cross contry with wifi

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
It's against posting a team without move sets >_>

Fix up your first post with move sets and stuff so we can fix it :)

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
It's against posting a team without move sets >_>

Fix up your first post with move sets and stuff so we can fix it :)

i dont even have a ds right now but i know i will very soon so i dont have any of those pokemon so i have no idea what theyr movesets could possibly be i cant even make some up since there are 100+ new moves i dont know of so i just need movesets natures and items

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
You can just look up what moves they learn and make a planned team >_>

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
suuuure il get on it and edit my first post

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
aaand done

Torterra
-Seed Bomb
-EQ
-Synthesis
-Curse

Torterra's Attack is much higher than his Attack. And you don't need more than one of moves of the same type. Get rid of Energy Ball and Giga Drain for Seed Bomb and Cuse respectively. Crunch has bad type coverage, so add Stone Edge for more coverage or Synthesis.

Gallade
-Swords Dance
-Close Combat / Drain Punch
-Ice Punch / Stone Edge
-Psycho Cut / Night Slash

Gallade doesn't have the Physical Defense or HP to run a SubPunch set. Change Substitute to Swords Dance, and Focus Punch to Close Combat or Drain Punch. Drain Punch is only an option here for the extra healing that you can get from the huge amounts of damage you'll be dealing after a few SDs. Slash gets terrible coverage, so replace it with Ice Punch or Stone Edge. Psycho Cut can be used, but Night Slash is an option for getting impeccable Neutrality with your Fighting move of choice.

Lucario
-Aura Sphere
-Dragon Pulse
-Vacuum Wave / Flash Cannon
-Shadow Ball

Psychic has terrible coverage, but Shadow Ball gets great Neutrality with Aura Sphere. Force Palm shouldn't be there because you don't need another STAB of the same type, so use Vacuum Wave. If you aren't willing to breed, use Flash Cannon, which gets bad coverage but STAB.

Rampardos
-Zen Headbutt
-Rock Slide / Stone Edge / Head Smash
-Earthquake
-Avalanche

No STAB and something as frail as Rampardos running Avalanche and Stealth Rock? Horrible. Replace Stealth Rock with Stone Edge, Rock Slide, or Head Smash, Rock Climb with Earthquake, and Avalanche with... A filler, I guess. I'm not that good with Rampardos.

Rhyperior
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
-Megahorn
-Avalanche

What the hell? Rhyperior has a horrible Special Attack. Don't use Ice Beam or Surf. Hammer Arm is a horrible choice because it's STAB ground move, Earthquake, doesn't lower it's Speed (which is horrible anyway, but, meh) and gets more power. Get rid of Ice Beam for Megahorn and Surf for Avalanche.

Garchomp
-Dragon Claw
-Fire Fang
-Sword Dance
-EQ

Flamethrower isn't there to cover it's 4x Ice weak, it's there for coverage. :/ Get rid of it for Fire Fang, which gets boosted by Swords Dance, and Dragon Rush for Dragon Claw for superior accuracy.

Electiwire
-Thunderpunch/Thunderbolt
-Brick Break
-Earthquake
-Ice Punch

It's 'Electivire'. Anyway, what the hell are you trying to do here? Electivire's an attacker. :/ Because you probably don't want to breed for a correct Hidden Power type, give it Earthquake and Ice Punch.

Gengar
-Shadow Ball
-Substitute
-Focus Blast
-Thunderbolt

This set burns my eyes. Why the hell are you giving Gengar Poison Jab when it has horrible Attack? :/ Give it Substitute. Get rid of Hypnosis and Dream Eater, because Gengar is too frail for them and Dream Eater gets horrible coverage. Give it Focus Blast and Thunderbolt.

Mamoswine
-Superpower
-Ice Fang
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge

Okay, I'm starting to laugh at these actually. Ice Beam and Mud Bomb are both horrible choices for Mamoswine. Give it Ice Fang and Earthquake.

Alakazam
-Psychic
-Energy Ball
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast

The Elemental Punches are Physical now. Give it Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, and Focus Blast.

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
What the hell? Rhyperior has a horrible Special Attack.

It's 'Electivire'. Anyway, what the hell are you trying to do here? Electivire's an attacker. :/

This set burns my eyes. Why the hell are you giving Gengar Poison Jab when it has horrible Attack? :/

Okay, I'm starting to laugh at these actually.

Yeah if you check some of my previous (i think) post you see i dont even have a d,p or p rather a ds so i mostly just threw random attacks in there but thanks