• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

Dark_Scorpio

Nuzlocke Platinum Baby

Started a Platinum Nuzlocke, my second least favorite game btw. >_>

I cleared Eternia Forest and took the time to train up Lime while at the same time picking up a new Pokemon, Sharingan the Hoot Hoot. I raised him up to a Noctowl and then caught a Chingling, named Zaraki on Route 211. After that I pretty much let Sharingan solo the Eternia Gym and then I back tracked to the Old Chateau where I caught a Gastly named Hollow. Now i'm training all my Pokemon in the Old Chateau in preparations for the Galatic Hideout in Eternia.

Badges:
Coalbadge.png
120px-ForestBadge.png

Team:
;388; Lime, Lv. 26
;164; Sharingan, Lv. 26
;433; Zaraki, Lv. 19
;092; Hollow, Lv. 16

Dead:
;041; Ulquiorra, Lv. 18

GalaxyEyes

I'm watching you
Result of nuzlocke

I just finished my battle with Lance, and after everything I've done, I regret to inform you that I.............. WON!!! And with three pokemon at that, it was incredible. Here, I'm going to showcase the 3 pokemon that survived, and won.
;130;(shiny) Rage lv.51
;160; Munchy lv.50(delivered the final blow)
;171; Shocky lv.51

Congratulations for the 3 pokemon who have survived to the end. And with that, I finish my nuzlocke, and bid my adience, adeiu!

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I just finished my battle with Lance, and after everything I've done, I regret to inform you that I.............. WON!!! And with three pokemon at that, it was incredible. Here, I'm going to showcase the 3 pokemon that survived, and won.
;130;(shiny) Rage lv.51
;160; Munchy lv.50(delivered the final blow)
;171; Shocky lv.51

Congratulations for the 3 pokemon who have survived to the end. And with that, I finish my nuzlocke, and bid my adience, adeiu!

Congratulations! That's really an achievement. It's a shame that you lost three of your teammates though, they will be remembered.

GalaxyEyes

I'm watching you
@Galaxy

What about Red?

Personally, I don't really do Red. The way I see it, my nuzlocke ends after Lance. Everything else is extra. I may or may not battle Red, but I see my nuzlocke as complete. That's just me.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Personally, I don't really do Red. The way I see it, my nuzlocke ends after Lance. Everything else is extra. I may or may not battle Red, but I see my nuzlocke as complete. That's just me.

Yeah, same with me. I won't do the Alder battle in White, or the Stark Mountain stuff in Pearl. After the champion is finished, I'm finished, too.

Pkfire0

I'm a ninja
congrats galaxy

Skwog

PurpleHaze
Another episode of my Nuzlocke is up.
Click the link in my signature and it'll take you to the video.
Enjoy.

Pkfire0

I'm a ninja
Ill be starting a diamond nuzlocke soon

7 tyranitars

My rules:
-If a pokemon dies it is send to the Death box.
-Capture the first pokemon in a route/cave/area that isn't a duplicate.
-If my party faints and I don't have any back up in the box, it is GAME OVER.
-I can only have 5 max of every healing item, except when I already have 5 and I get one from the floor.
-I have to nickname my pokemon.
-I am not allowed to trade, unless for evolutions.

So I took a little break but I finally picked up where I left:

I defeated the grass Gym, it was rather hard. After that I defeated the Galactic base, got a Bike, and the explorer stuff and an egg I hatched in Eterna City.
I went through the cycling route which was a good place to level up.
When I finally arrived at Heartrome City I decided to challenge the 3rd gym.
Which wasn't easy at all. Before I challenged her my Gastly evolved into a Haunter. Her Duskull was an easy target for my Machop, but her haunter took a little bit of luck, He used curse, which saved me because I know it got Shadow ball and that would wreck me, I finished it off with persuit from my Buizel or not! it had 1 hp left, and Buizel would die if it got hit next turn, so I switched Haunter in, expecting a strong attack I used Sucker Punch, Critical hit, her Haunter was defeated. But her strongest pokemon remained, Mismagus. I send in my Grotle, and it used Confuse ray, I used bite. Luckily for me I was finally lucky for a change, and the confusion didn't affect me for 4 turns, so while I kept using bite and Mismagus used a comby of superpotion and shadow balls. My Grotle lost his confusion status and finished Mismagus with 1 hp remaining. I got an Eevee and called him Flare, incase I can't get a Houndour/Magmar I'll use that as my fire type.

Party:
;388; Leaf the Grotle Level 27. (starter)
;066; Chopper the Machop Level 24 (Route 207)
;418; Blits the Buizel Level 25 (Valley Windworks)
;093; Acursed the Haunter Level 25 (Eterna Forest)
;175; Scrambles the Togepi Level 1 (Eterna city) <-Gonna start training after 3rd gym.

Boxed:
;396; Wingstar the Starly (Lake verity)
;399; Hm slave the Bidoof (Route 201)
;403; Lighting the Shinx (Route 202)
;074; Rocky the Geodude (Oreburgh Mines)
;401; Tottie the Kircketot (Route 203)
;406; Bud the Beduw (Route 204)
;054; Headache the Psyduck (Oreburgh Gate)
;041; Zuuzuu the Zubat (Ravaged Path)
;422; Shelly the Shellos (Route 205)
;307; Budha the Meditate (Route 211)
;436; Psyzone the Bronzor (Mt Coronet)
;315; Thorn the Roselia (Route 208)
;133; Flare the Eevee (Heartrome City)

Death box:
~so far empty~

Ninja Dog

Banned
Haven't updated this in over a month, Mainly since I hadn't been playing it. I've decided to continue it now.

After beating Gardenia, I went to battle Team Galactic, I defeated them without too much trouble and received a bicycle. I proceeded down the cycling road, Where I caught Gears The Bronzor. In Mt Coronet, I found another machop, I named him Otis II.
I entered a contest with Rose but didn't win.
Everything was going well until, Otis II died in the rival battle, Although Rose, Sweet and Slime were able to finish him off.

I then caught Otis III but I've decided not to use him in case he turns out like Otis and Otis II.

After leaving Hearthome, I battled some trainers and caught a Chansey named Miss Eggy after. When in eternal tower I captured dave the Gastly.

Current Team

;391; Sweet Lv23
;406; Rose Lv21
;397; Henry Lv22
;422; Slime Lv21
;092; Dave Lv20

Boxed

;399; Oh noes Lv2
;074; Evil Rock Lv13
;418; Otter Lv10
;066; Otis III Lv16
;436; Gears Lv16
;113; Miss Eggy Lv17

R.I.P

;403; Electro Lv3 - Wild Starly
;066; Otis Lv5-Lv15- Team Galactic Mars' Purugly
;066; Otis II Lv16-17- Rival's Staravia

7 tyranitars

C'mon people be more active :D New people go try a Nuzlocke it is really fun!

Small update, defeated my rival and decided I would evolve Haunter into Gengar after my Machop evolves aswell. I evened the levels out a bit more. And my Buizel evolved into a Floatzel.

Pkfire0

I'm a ninja
Ok I can't do a Diamond nuzlocke but I can do a Platinum one.

Rules
-if a Pokemon faints its dead
-Can only catch 1st pokemon of the route (Unless its a duplicate)
-If I already have the pokemon I cant catch it and I have to catch the next one
-I will only trade for evolution
-I will put all dead pokemon in the death box

I will start later

Edit I started my adventure. I got Aquarius the Piplup. I went to get pokeballs from the mart. I got 10. I went to route 201 and caught Doof the Bidoof. He died to a starlys critical hit tackle. :(

Last edited:

Ciliano

Ok, I'm starting a Soul Silver Nuzlocke

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Chikorita. Do I have to post updates here? I'm pretty new to this.

No one's going to make you, but that's basically what this thread is for: sharing your nuzlocke experiances. :)

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

Ciliano

I chose a Chikorita (Flower) who just happened to be a female. This will help me out a ton with Whitney. I trained her to level 11 and caught a male Sentret (Weasel). I trained Weasel to level 3 but he fainted. R.I.P Weasel. I went up Route 46 on my way back to Cherrygrove an ran into a male Geodude. His name is Rock. Rock is pretty strong and will be a big help against Falkner. Rock is now at level 7 and as of now I am in Cherrygrove City for a quick rest.