• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen OU PokeLab Team

Spacial Rend

Ultra Trainer
Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk,-SpAtk)
- Fire Punch
- Iron Head
- ThunderPunch
- Trick
---

He screws up a lot of bulky leads by Iron Head kill, or TrickScarf annoyance. Basically, the standard attacking HaxRachi that really works as an anti-lead against frail Sashers (like Aero) who can't set up rocks after the flinch.

Rotom-w @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/204 Def/52 SpAtk
Bold nature (+Def,-Atk)
- Reflect
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
---

Anyone who thinks that Rotom can't be a wall is wrong. This thing walls to death against just about any Steel (Metagross, Scizor, etc) and fightings, along with Electrivire. Even with Payback, Reflect and WoW make it do next to nothing. The only bad part is the lack of healing, but if I use him right, Rotom never dies, just comes in and out, while Reflect supporting Blissey. Btw, this guy is the fav on my team. :D

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd,-SpAtk)
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
---

Annoying TrapTar to kill Gengars, Alakazams, and many others. Earthquake might be a good idea, but too easy of a switch-in, but I never use Crunch anyway, since Pursuit exists. Any good ideas for a filler would be appreciated, just not sure which move to pick.

Scizor (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 176 HP/252 Atk/32 Def/48 SpDef
Adamant nature (+Atk,-SpAtk)
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
---

Just enough SpD and HP to survive unboosted HP Fires from bulky Celebis and Cress's nicely. Then hits back like death itself, either setting up against walls, or after Rotom successfully uses WoW and Reflect to make Physical attacks do next to nothing.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP/252 Def/252 SpDef
Bold nature (+Def,-Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
- Toxic
---

The all-common mixed Electrivire is killed after Rotom kills it's attack, then it's just got SpAtking moves, for Blissey to enjoy. Aromatherapy REALLY helps Scizor and TTar when they get burnt/paralyzed. Natural Cure is a GREAT ablity (Breloom/Freeze Hax) and makes it great. Everybody knows how annoying Bliss can be, and no, I'm not making it TWave, my team is pretty dang fast already and Toxic lets Blissey kill on it's own.

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SpAtk
Timid nature (+Spd,-Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
---

Other than changing to Leftovers possibly, I don't think I'll be changing this guy. Starmie's supreme Speed, epic ability, and Rapid Spin all make it an amazing asset to the team. Basically comes in on Blissey, takes Thunderwave/Toxic (which is stopped when I switch out) and I Spin. Against Pokemon other than Blissey, it can sweep really nicely, as anybody obviously knows. So... that's it.

Wow, copy-pasting that was easy from the server! Anyway, it's won most battles (bit over 3/4, maybe 4/5, don't keep track really).

LimitsofLife

I'm the boss.
Looks nice, I don't see any major concerns.

I'm not seeing the point of putting Defence EVs on Blissey if she isn't meant to take physical attacks. Perhaps those would be better invested in HP?

Tyranitar might want Earthquake over Superpower, as Earthquake slaps on an extra layer of protection against the miscellaneous electric types that may pose a threat to your team. Anyways, Scizor is already running Superpower.

Other than that, looks great!

Spacial Rend

Ultra Trainer
I'm not seeing the point of putting Defence EVs on Blissey if she isn't meant to take physical attacks. Perhaps those would be better invested in HP?

Well, with that giant HP stat, and a decent enough defense with Bold and 252 EVs, she can take on weaker physical attackers by using Toxic and then continuously using Softboiled and using Seismic Toss at times (she can take 2 Earthquakes from Metagross and a lot more that she'd fail at without) and especially to take Explosions from Gengar/Heatran. The HP would allow her to take hits 9% better, which is next to nothing with the Defense EVs more than doubling her Defense.

***edit*** Forgot the main reason I have a physically defensive Blissey, Rotom. After WoW, Reflect, or both, Blissey can wall to death physical attackers, or kill mixed (such as Electrivire, a 1/4 powered Cross Chop doesn't hurt much) so after those weakens to the Attackers, Blissey can come in strong and stall to death the opponents.

I'll try out Earthquake on TTar though.

Last edited: