• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen Recent Happenings Thread

ogle

face of the wormhole
working on a "modified nuzlocke" in soulsilver, tl;dr faints are permanent but grinding and catching em all is encouraged because i think it's more fun. i also think the whole "grinding is against the spirit of a nuzlocke!" thing to be kind of dumb...xD grinding takes so much time...but i'm using no items in battle and set mode and etc.

pretty much all of the time now, when i play pokemon, i try to catch every pokemon i can in a given area before i move on, and i'm loving the backtracking in johto sooo much. i replayed crystal a lot more recently, but i'd lost my file when transferring my data to my 2ds xl :(

but anyway it's been really fun! i hadn't been able to stick to a replay of hgss for a million years and i'm really happy to be doing it on my copy of soulsilver from when i was younger :D this is a preorder copy! i'm pretty sure i have the little lugia figure at my mom's still.

my team right now is totodile, weedle, hoppip, onix, togepi, and hoothoot, but it's very subject to change lol

thus far i'm in ilex forest! i beat bugsy and did the rival battle so i'm doing a lot of headbutt encounters. forgot pineco self destructs so that was scary.. my togepi almost fainted ToT now i will be more careful in the future haha