• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen Recent Happenings Thread

DLeck6211

Furniture of law enforcement
Took on the Battle Hall with Infernape and increased my streak to 20. Then took on the Battle Arcade with a team of Infernape, Garchomp, and Venusaur but lost to Dahlia.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Found a Feebas tile at the lake at the bottom of Mt Coronet! Caught several of them to get them of various Natures and to look for a shiny one, but I didn't find a shiny unfortunately.

RedBlastoise

Cerulean Blues
This morning while replaying Pearl I battled my rival in front of Fight Area and almost swept his whole team except that at the last moment his Snorlax survived Electivire's Brick Break and that ruined my perfect victory. But after that disappointment I went and used my Poke-Radar item because I needed to find a Nidorina at Valor Lakefront to finally complete my PokeDex. After almost an hour I gave up and just traded one from SoulSilver instead because I didn't have the patience to find one in Pearl. But thankfully I now have a completed PokeDex in Pearl!

TwilightBlade

Haven't played my HeartGold in a long while, but today after watching lucahjin's HeartGold playthrough I decided to train a Heracross. I already had Lucario as my main Fighting-type but I said screw it, let's try Heracross just because. So I went to Mt. Silver and headbutted trees until I found a Heracross outside. I've been busy leveling it up since yesterday evening and it's now at level 65. I'm being lazy today though and mostly feeding it rare candies since I have a huge stock of them. I'm now trying to figure out which moves to give it.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
With a month to go before I finally have access to Sword & Shield, I decided to play through the Sinnoh region once again in Platinum. I've still got the Diamond playthrough with my friends to go through, but we're all at uni now so expect no progress for a very long time, or possibly ever. Platinum was the only game I actually had a team planned for, since I was trying to beat the Alola games but just felt unmotivated. That alongside my participation in Inktober this year, I'm pretty busy, and it was better to play a game I actually felt like beating. So here we are!

Started my journey and did the opening Barry stuff, finally got around to picking my starter Pokemon - a Piplup! My first ever game was Diamond and Piplup was the starter I chose back then, but it's been so long since I've used one that I had to choose him this time! I defeated Barry's Turtwig, went to Lake Verity, got my Pokedex from Prof. Rowan (and nicknamed my starter Bubbles) before completing the main tutorial bits and finally being able to take on some trainers! Piplup disposed of them with ease and I caught a Bidoof to serve as my HM user. Did all the Jubilife stuff, defeated Barry once again (Pound vs. Withdraw spam, not fun) and made my way to Oreburgh City where I could finally capture my second team member, Machop! Or 5 of them, since none of them had No Guard + a nature which didn't lower Attack. Luckily the one in my possession now does, and I nicknamed him Machad. I used my newest addition to conquer the Oreburgh Mine and the Gym, crushing Roark's Cranidos with a couple of Karate Chops. Piplup one-shot both Geodude and Onix with Bubble before evolving into Prinplup! I then progressed onwards.

I defeated Team Galactic both at Jubilife City and Floraroma Town, Mars proving to be no issue to my powerful Machop and Prinplup combo. I moved through Eterna Forest with Cheryl and finally got to Eterna City, where I had a hard-fought battle against Gardenia. Machop barely defeated Turtwig and Cherrim, before falling to Roserade, but luckily did enough damage to Gardenia's ace that Prinplup could clean up with Pluck. Jupiter fell much easier though, and I received my third team member from Cynthia - Togepi! I hatched the egg, thanked the gods for it having Serene Grace, and nicknamed him Eggbert because I couldn't think of an alternative. I spent a few hours running around aimlessly with Togepi holding the Soothe Bell, and at Level 15 just before Mt. Coronet Eggbert evolved into Togetic! Machad also evolved just before Hearthome City, so I had a Machoke as well. I then received my fourth member of my team from Bebe, the Eevee who I nicknamed Selene. Another 3hrs of running and I had an Espeon on my team! Name might not make too much sense there (would suit Umbreon more) but hey ho.

I traded Espeon and Machoke to Diamond version, and used the Heart Scale I had obtained in that game to teach Espeon Confusion since no STAB was just painful. Machoke also evolved into Machamp, since it made sense to do it then. I gave both Pokemon TMs for Shock Wave and Water Pulse, traded them back and then used those TMs on Togetic so it could attack something, because honestly no moves to attack with aside from Metronome is pure garbage and I need Togetic for Fantina. I trained Togetic and Espeon up a bit and have saved. Current goal is to get Togetic to 26 and then beat Fantina.

Platinum Team:
394.png
Bubbles the Prinplup, Level 28 [Bubble Beam, Pluck, Metal Claw, Pound]
068.png
Machad the Machamp, Level 28 [Revenge, Seismic Toss, Rock Tomb, Return]
176.png
Eggbert the Togetic, Level 22 [Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Charm, Yawn]
196.png
Selene the Espeon, Level 26 [Confusion, Grass Knot, Quick Attack, Growl]

Last edited:

Drummerdude

I had the urge to play through Sinnoh before Sword and Shield come out and I almost restarted Platinum before remembering that I had a Pearl play through that I never finished from back in 2015 I think. So after a little digging I found the cartridge. It looked the last thing I did was catch my final team member, a Glameow so I used my newish ability to Surf to train it up somewhat close to my other team members. Once I couldn't think of anywhere else to surf I headed to Canalave City and fought my rival on the drawbridge before skipping the gym and heading to Iron Island. I teamed up with Riley and his Lucario and began exploring the large section of the cave. Good lord why is everything in this game so slow?

389.png
Lv37
130.png
Lv37
429.png
Lv37
358.png
Lv37
453.png
Lv36
431.png
Lv36

Drummerdude

After stopping Team Plasma at Iron Island and evolving Croagunk and I headed to the Canalave City gym and beat Byron handily with Mismagius, Gyarados and Torterra. I was then whisked away by Barry to the library where an explosion could be heard from the other side of the region. I flew on a random Starly to Pastoria City and biked up to the lake just to beat down Saturn. Then I had to go beat Mars again at Lake Verity before I was told to go help Barry. I tried to remember where all I could explore with Strength but all I could remember was Oreburgh Gate so I instead chose to trudge through the blizzard to reach Snowpoint City. I always go into this gym hating it and then I always walk away thinking it wasn't as bad as I remembered. Toxicroak and a newly learned Poison Jab were lifesavers against the trees while Misdreavus took down Medicham. All that was left was for Toxicroak to Rock Smash her Sneasel for me to win my 7th badge.

Turns out I was too late to help Barry. Figures. I walked back through the blizzard to get Ice Beam just to realize I probably won't teach it to anyone. I headed to Veilstone City and grabbed the key and explored the hideout only to get a different key to explore the main hideout. It's all so confusing. I finally reached Cyrus and beat his team of three quite easily before letting Saturn suffer the same fate. After freeing the Lake Trio I headed over to Mt Coronet as I mentally prepared myself to begin the trek.

389.png
Lv42
130.png
Lv43
429.png
Lv43
358.png
Lv43
454.png
Lv43
432.png
Lv43

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
So, GameStop had a BOGO on DS games; Ive recently had a strong want to use a Glameow/Purugly (which basically can’t be found outside of Pearl), I’ve never EVER used one (Not that I’ve missed much, stat wise).
Decided to scoop up Diamond and Pearl for the price of 1.

Pearl has some gems. A squirtle, treecko, and mudkip which were all female. And a few other items/mons that I’m too lazy to mention. I’ll probably trade them over to Diamond when I acquire a badge or two.

Since the Diamond version I got had nothing and was just started I decided to restart and play that one first. Named my MC ‘Da GuY’ and chose Turtwig as my starter. Got a female and because of that, I decided to keep it regardless of Nature. Had a Bashful nature, by the way so, no complaints here.
Saved after Dawn confronted us about using said Pokémon to fend off Starly.

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
Currently in Eterna Forest with a Lv 24 Grotle. Searching the woods for a Murkrow, found one, hoping to find a couple others hopefully with a better nature. Though, I won’t be mad if a Relaxed Murkrow is the best I can do.

After I’m satisfied with my search I plan to backtrack; I skipped the couple double battles I could and most of the trainers prior to the Forest, in efforts to better grind my next team member (Murkrow).

Diamond Team:
  • tHe World/Grotle
  • Murkrow
  • Happiny Egg (traded from Pearl)
Aside from Grotle, I’m going with a team of Pokémon I haven’t used or finished a game with. Traded over the egg just to better my chances for a decent Happiny. Excited to further my way through the game.

Edit:
Currently on 209 with a freshly caught Spiritomb, will go back to the previous route(s) and Wayward Cave to defeat anyone I rushed past. Seems all my Pokémon are female, I suppose I’ll keep it that way. Happiny will be female and I’ll just grab a female East Sea Shellos when the time comes.

Debating who’ll have the last slot atm (rn it’s between LB Pikachu, Sudowoodo, or Mr. Mime).

Team:
  • tHe World/Grotle
  • Lucky Krow/Murkrow
  • Spiritomb
  • Egg
  • Egg

Last edited:

Siddhar

Transcend
Recently finished Explorers of Sky, it was a blast! Oh, and coming to the main series, nothing much, except on Showdown, where I was doing Gen 4 OU

VoltTacklePikachu

yah Eevee Rocks !
Decided to go back to my play through of Pearl after playing Shield.
Today,finally beat the Elite Four for the first time in Pokemon Pearl after training my team on routes 222,223(plus using the VS Seeker and victory road to level 55. Loved it quite a challenge.

Team(as of entering the hall of Fame)
Goku the Infernape level 55
Nina The Floatzel level 56
Remi the Girafarig level 55
Leo the Luxray level 55
Sora the Staraptor level 55
Ryuga the Garchomp level 57

Saberu

Funny story. After nine years of the same file, I traded all my Pokémon to Pearl and SoulSilver and restarted Platinum. I even named the rival after my hyperactive cousin! And then very soon after, my cousin came out of trans and changed her name. So I've restarted a second time. It took me forever to choose which gender to play, since I love both of them.

I just made it to Jubilife City. I really miss the full-party Exp. Share. Grinding and leveling a team before gen 6 was so much harder. Also I forgot how much of a dork Looker is.

I like what Professor Rowan says. "The Pokémon you have been entrusted with are unfamiliar with the world. In that regard, they’re much like you." All of the text in this game is fantastic. I just wish I weren't so tired all the time.

Trainer Kasun's Team:
Wex (Shinx, level 8)
Arlyxx (Starly, level 8)
Whitney (Turtwig, level 7)

Temporary members:
Melody (Kriketot, level 4 - I had no idea you could find these on route 201)
Jeff (Bidoof, level 4)

Wait a second, they just give you a potion in the trainer's school?? Where's my TM Hidden Power? >:

Crobat_Curse

I haven't fully completed a Platinum run since it was originally released -- if I'm honest, I've always found it a little slow and slow games very rarely hold my interest. Hence I thought I'd do an Egglocke run to inject some excitment into proceedings. To make things a little more hardcore, I'm playing on Set mode and decided to restrict healing in battles (except via hold items). The run is going surprisingly smoothly so far; my only death has been Clefairy at the hands of Roark's obscenely powerful Cranidos. I tried to spam Charm with her to cushion his hits slightly, but she couldn't withstand two Headbutts from switching in + being outsped (doesn't help that I was kind of underleveled). Luckily my Natu, Surskit and Teddiursa managed to whittle it down without any more casualties. Off to Florencia City now to gain access to my next 'encounter'!

Team:
309.png
[Impulse] ♀ - 13: Hidden Power, Tackle, Shock Wave, Tackle
283.png
[Dash] - 13: Bubble, Water Pulse, Signal Beam, Quick Attack

216.png
[Oberon] - 12: Rock Smash, Return, Fury Swipes, Lick
177.png
[Starlight] - 13: Drill Peck, Teleport, Peck, Night Shade

318.png
[Ravage] ♂ - 12: Bite, Scary Face, Focus Energy, Rage

Casualties:
035.png
[Treble] - Died to Roark's Cranidos

Last edited:

Crobat_Curse

Man, the level curve in Sinnoh is so much steeper than I recall. Grinding is admittedly a bit tedious, but actually quite a welcome departure from Sword/Shield. I consistently find myself underleveled which definitely adds to the challenge. I've progressed a fair bit since the last update, having managed to beat the first five gyms. Unfortunately my team has taken quite the hit in the process; in fact, the only mons that have remained unscathed are Manectric and Masquerain. Teddiursa was a noble sacrifice to Gardenia's Roserade, since I needed a safe switch-in for Surskit (I figured he could withstand two hits from her, but alas). Carvanha fell soon after to Self-Destruct from a Hiker's Geodude on Route 207, while my sixth team member -- Kirlia -- died to a Bite from a Luxio (I really should've seen that one coming). I replaced them with Shieldon, Corphish and Porygon, respectively. The rest of the run was smooth sailing until Crasher Wake, which was a bit of a disaster. I figured I'd set up a few SDs with Crawdaunt versus his Quagsire, but he got the confusion hax with Water Pulse and I essentially kamikazed myself with a +6 confusion hit. I also lost Xatu to a crit Ice Fang from Floatzel while trying to set up Reflect. This one was entirely on me: there was no need for her to even be on the field, since I'd already Intimidated the Floatzel with Masquerain, and Manectric could've easily survived the switch-in and cleaned up with Shock Wave. That's what I get for playing at 4am I guess.

Aside from battling, I've also sunk a ridiculous amount of time into shard mining and money grinding for tutors moves/TMs, respectively. I forgot how awful the level-up movepools were for the vast majority of mons in gen 4. I'm now in the process of rebuilding my team. I added Murkrow to replace Xatu and Gulpin to replace Crawdaunt (bit of a wildcard, but I like a challenge and the egglocke component of the run has blessed me with very few viable mons). Now all that's left is to level them up -- thank Christ for the VS Seeker!

Team:
310.png
[Impulse] ♀ - 35: Shock Wave, Flamethrower, Light Screen, Hidden Power
284.png
[Dash] - 34: Air Cutter, Water Pulse, Signal Beam, Ice Beam
411.png
[Proton] - 33: Curse, Rock Tomb, Toxic, Captivate
233.png
[Delta] - 33: Psybeam, Signal Beam, Recover, Hyper Beam
198.png
[Tawna] - 27: Drill Peck, Fly, Assurance, Icy Wind
316.png
[Amethyst] - 27: Sludge, Ice Punch, Curse, Amnesia

Casualties:
035.png
[Treble] - Died to Roark's Cranidos
216.png
[Oberon] - Died to Gardenia's Roserade

318.png
[Ravage] ♂ - Died to a Hiker's Geodude

281.png
[Lance] - Died to a trainer's Luxio

342.png
[Royston] - Died to Wake's Quagsire

178.png
[Starlight] - Died to Wake's Floatzel

WalesNote

So, yesterday, or the day before, I started a new playthrough of Soul Silver. I've gotten used to the gen and the slower-ish speed of things.

Episode 1 - Soul of Silver
I began my adventure today! Who would have thought that this morning would have turned out so differently? I visited Professor Elm and gave me an job to do, and of course, a pokémon, too!
It was a difficult choice between Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile - they're all so great! But only one could come with me, and I choose Chikorita! Grass types have always been my favourites, you know.
And he seemed very happy to always be outside his pokéball walking with me, running, chasing, everything else, too. This is awesome! Speaking of which, he needs a nickname, too. How about Wales?

So the job is to go see Mr. Pokémon north of Cherrygrove - it's a long way away from New Bark Town, but with Wales with me, everything's gonna be much more fun, and much easier, too.
Route 29 was fast and easy, and I even found some stuff along the way. Pidgey, Sentret, Rattata - they were all no match for the new and improved Wales, especially with razor leaf!
Cherrygrove was a great place to stop and see the sea, hear the waves, feel the sand. When I first came, an old guy showed me around, and updated my PokéGear with a regional map!
  • Chikorita (Wales) Lv7

Episode 2 - Red Haired Rival
Enough resting, let's get back on the road. This time I went all the way north to see Mr. Pokémon to complete my mission. The walk through the grass and the trees were hindered by some mean Weedle and Kakuna.
Wales even got poisoned, though when we arrived at Mr. Pokémon's home in a clearing, everything was right again with a little rest.

It was here that I met with Professor Oak, who in turn gave me a Pokédex. To think such an errand couldn't get any better. With the mission complete, I headed for home, but then got a call from the lab.
The place was broken into! And a pokémon was stolen! I ran back to Cherrygrove and headed for home, when I met him. Dark clothes, red hair, and silent. Was he the thief?
He challenged me to a battle - my first trainer battle ever. Wales, use tackle! Sidestep, and razor leaf! His pokémon, it was a Cyndaquil. Was it the one from the lab - the one that I could have chosen?

The battle ended in victory for me. His name was Silver.
  • Chikorita (Wales) Lv8

Episode 3 - Journey to Violet City
I got back to the lab - the police were already there, and they suspected me!? Lyra was there on the double and cleared things up, and I gave my side of the story. Silver was the thief, and he got away with Cyndaquil.
When the police left, Professor Elm was amazed with the pokémon egg I delivered, and even more so, Professor Oak gave me a Pokédex.

With everything that's happened, Professor Elm gave me the idea of taking on the gym challenge throughout Johto. Eight gyms, and the Elite Four. Then the champion of the whole region.
This really is the beginning of a big adventure. After a stop at home, I left for Cherrygrove, and then headed off.

Now it begins! I took my first steps north of Cherrygrove as an official pokémon trainer, and quickly got locked into a battle with Joey. His Rattata was strong, but not strong enough to win against Wales!
And he was not the only trainer I faced along the way. I continued on and made it to that cave at the end of the route, though I couldn't see much in there. So many
Zubats.
  • Chikorita (Wales) Lv10

Last edited:

WalesNote

Double Post!

Episode 4 - City, Ruins, Cave
I made it to Violet City by sunset, and it's an old but lively place. I checked out the trainer school, looked all around, and wandered into the Ruins of Alph. There was a puzzle of sorts that I solved, and it opened
up a way down into the ruins below, and I have to say, it's a strange and yet peaceful place. It was here I found the Unown flying around here and there, but all of them were quite friendly. By the time I got back
to the city it was already night. That reminds me - I have a gym challenge coming up.

The gym had to be flying types, of course. Wales won't do very well against them. Time for a new team member! But who to choose? Obviously everyone, EVERYONE, gets a Mareep for themselves. Great
against the gym leader, Falkner, and Ampharos is a cool pokémon alright. I do love Mareep - like seriously. But I need to be different - you know, stand out from the crowd. It's not that late, so I can go look
for a new team member right now. Let's go!

The cold wind was blowing, and the full moon was climbing higher in the sky. Lovely night, but I need to think about what pokémon to add to my team. Rattata, no thanks, and none of the bug types around
Violet were that good. Pidgeot is a cool bird, though a bit basic. There were lots of Zubats in that cave, and I think I even saw a Dunsparce. Hmm... Zubat. Common and kind of annoying... But a Crobat? He's
a cool pokémon. A poison and flying type, too. Is he going to be a good choice? I was thinking about Nidoking later on down the line, but I don't want to have two poison types. Hm...
  • Chikorita (Wales) Lv11

WalesNote

Triple Post! Someone stop me.

Episode 5 - Bellsprout and Pidgeotto
I caught a Zubat! No, really! Not sure if it's a boy or girl (how do you tell?), but I got one of my own! But why Zubat? Because people hate them and they evolve into one of the coolest flying types of all! I
made it back to the entrance of the cave and camped out amongst the trees. Then morning came, and it was off to bond and train with my new team member. Speaking of team, Wales already started off
on a good note with Germany, though I think Wales envies his ability to fly. But now I have my two beautiful boys (or girls), and it's time to get to work.

I spent the morning and the afternoon training Germany outside Violet City, against the rattata, the caterpie and everything else I found throughout the hours. When afternoon came, I finally got myself
to the Sprout Tower. I wonder what pokémon I'll find in here... Hm... Oh, look - a sage with bellsprouts. And another sage with more bellsprouts. Oh, look, all the sages have bellsprouts. Not much for
diversity, are they? But each battle I won, Germany grew stronger. Then I made it to the highest floor, and there he was. Silver. He was ranting again, about weak, weaklings, something else to do with the
word weak. What exactly is his backstory? It seems he beat the leader of the sages. But I still got my chance to battle him myself. Germany Vs. Hoothoot! Leech Life! Tackle! Keep going! Finish it!

I wonder if I was doing a good job or not. I might have gotten my answer when Germany lost the battle. Wales was victorious over Hoothoot, winning me the battle. The sage even gave me a TM for my
battle, saying I might be ready to take on Falkner. Hopefully we are. Night time came, but as soon as Wales and Germany were healed, I went back to the tower. The sage told me that Gastly commonly
haunts the tower at night, so Germany and I had a date with a ghostly encounter. Germany seemed disappointed with himself for losing against hoothoot - he's trying really hard to come out on top.

It was in the morning that I took to the gym, to challenge the leader known as Falkner. A flying type gym leader. Wales won't fare well against them. Germany seemed to know before I did, and suddenly
became the new leader of the group. The first battle was Germany Vs. Pidgey. Supersonic! Bite! Recover with Leech Life! Sand Attack! Pidgey kicked up the dirt on the ground and sprayed Germany all
over - he couldn't land a single attack! (strange cause Sand Attack decreases Germany's accuracy, but he/she doesn't even have eyes to see in the first place.)

I recalled Germany, and finished the battle with Wales. One strong Tackle with a Razor Leaf and Pidgey was down for the count. One down, and one left. But, what pokémon would he send out next? Go,
Pidgeotto! No... My luck had run out. This wasn't going to be easy.
  • Chikorita (Wales) Lv13
  • Zubat (Germany) Lv13

WalesNote

Quadruple Post! Someone kill me.

Episode 6 - The Greatest Team
Pidgeotto use Gust! Wales, get down and brace for impact! Go in the for finishing Tackle! Wait, that's it - Razor Leaf and Poison Powder, combine them and scatter the leaves! The plan worked, and his
flying type was struck with a barrage of poisoned leaves. Wales, tackle it down! Continue with Tackle and charge on! Tackle and Tackle collided, both were flung backwards. Wales wouldn't last long against
such a strong Pidgeotto. I have to win - I need a strategy. Poison powder would do a good job at causing damage, but it will take time, something I don't have against a disadvantage.

Calm your body, my friend. Roost! No - not that move! But it was too late. Pidgeotto landed and rested its body, and the damage done by all my attacks were healing. It was still poisoned, but that would
only help so much. Now what? he can recover health and dish out super effective attacks as well. Wales, Razor Leaf - keep your distance! Take to the air, and blow it all away with Gust! The wind kicked up
and Razor Leaf was blown away in an instant. Let's meet again, head to head! Tackle! Pidgeotto dived in for the final attack. Wait, that's it - Wales, meet it one last time. Tackle! A final collision, and
Wales was down, struggling to get up. Roost one more time! Again!? Pidgeotto had calmed itself again and healed all damage done. Now we're back to squre one again! I won't let Wales go so easily!

Wales, return! A beam of light struck my first ever pokémon, and he returned safe and sound. Now it's time for the final. Germany!

Germany flew out and flapped his (or her?) wings to stay afloat in the air. You know what to do! Hidden strategy - then let's put an end to it all before it comes, Pidgeotto, Tackle it to the ground! Wait for it,
wait, wait, closer... Now! Rotate and flip! Germany narrowly dodged, flew up, and tailed after his opponent. So close... Now, mess things up! Supersonic! Suddenly, things changed. The tides have turned
in our favour. Pidgeotto couldn't tell up from up anymore - now was Germany's chance to shine! Leech Life! Get back your energy you lost before! It wouldn't do much damage at all, but Germany coudl regain
his energy, and with Poison Powder still working, Pidgeotto will take a decent amount of damage as the battle goes on. And even better, Pidgeotto was confused!

Pidgeotto, calm your mind, your body. Roost! But his words failed. Pidgeotto kicked up a Gust and fell into its own attack. Germany, you want to? Then show em' what you can do - close the curtains on
this battle and go in for the finisher! Germany down close to the ground and disrupted the winds of Gust. Pidgeotto, free, fell to the ground. Now, up into the air and down! Give your most powerful Bite!
He shot up, then shot down. Pidgeotto shook itself - its confusion had warn off! Send it flying with Gust! Don't falter - keep going and dive right in!

The winds blew, Germany drew closer, dived into the winds - Now!
  • Chikorita (Wales) Lv13
  • Zubat (Germany) Lv13

WalesNote

Quintuple Post!!!

Episode 7 - The Grass and Water Down South
It's the final one! Bite! Those were the last words spoken before the match was over. Germany knocked out Pidgeotto, winning me my first badge of the Johto League. And Germany did it! The
Zephyr badge was ours at last! And it was on the way back to the pokémon centre that I got a call from Professor Elm - he wanted me to keep the egg that Mr. Pokémon had obtained. But me
looking after an egg? On my journey? I don't know if that was a good choice or not. I guess I could carry it in my bag and hold everything else I have in another bag.

Let's see now. Gym badge obtained, Germany is happy, Wales is content, pokémon egg in my bag, and the afternoon is starting to come around. A good time to get on my way and head down
south for the next town. Of course, when I first entered the route, a Mareep was bouncing around here and there along with many other Mareep. Such a lovely pokémon, but everyone gets
Mareep. With Germany on my team, I'm glad I chose to be different. Route 32 was a long route, though, and many trainers were battling, fishing, camping, and everything else under the sun.

Germany had gone back to sleeping for most of the way, so Wales was my choice when we got ourself into a battle. Wooper, Rattata, Ekans, Goldeen, Poliwag, Spearow - have I ever mentioned
I love Wooper and his beautiful smile? So precious. But I already had plans for a water type for my team later on. I also ran into a lovely fisherman trainer who decided to have a team full of
Magikarps. I won't question the logic behind such a person - I'll battle anyone who thinks they can defeat me! And Wales was enjoying all the battling and the attention, too. Oh, yeah, I finally
figured out the Pokédex has all the information needed to tell pokémon genders apart. Wales and Germany were male.

Germany had awoken by the time the sun had set. By this time I had reached that cave - the one connecting this route to the next, and the one that held secrets within: Union Cave. I stopped
to think if I should camp out tonight or go through the tunnel and make it to Azalea Town by midnight at the latest.
  • Chikorita (Wales) Lv15
  • Zubat (Germany) Lv14