• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen Recent Happenings Thread

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Today in Platinum Version I started the day by doing a variety of things around Eterna City. I acquired an egg from Cynthia, the Bicycle, and Explorer's Kit. I spent some time wandering around the Sinnoh Underground, mining items, and setting up my secret base. I also explored the Old Gateau and only encountered Ghastly, none of the NPC ghosts...

Next I rode down Route 208 on my bicycle and battled a few trainers. I decided to go back up the lower part of the route and explore Wayward Cave's multiple entrances. While exploring the underpass section I caught a Gible which I named Draco and acquired TM 26 (Earthquake) which I'll save for later.

While battling trainers on Route 208 Virgo finally evolved into a Roselia. Honestly I was about to give up on it since it was taking forever even while holding a Soothe Bell. I reached Hearthome City and saved for the night.

Current Team:
394.png
Polaris (Prinplup)(M)
397.png
Aquila (Staravia)(M)
404.png
Leonis (Luxio)(F)
Carina (Buizel)(F)
315.png
Virgo (Roselia)(F)(Poison Barb)
443.png
Draco (Gible)(M)(Dragon Plate)

Last edited:

Drummerdude

Giratina actually got captured in a relatively painless battle which was unusual. After speaking with the Professor I flew to Veilstone City and ran south towards Lake Valor. I surfed to the middle and began my fight with Azelf. Gliscor's Thunder Fang paralyzed Azelf and then I switched to Spiritomb to whittle away at its health since Azelf can't hurt my Ghost/Dark type. Once I got it sufficiently low I started chucking Ultra Balls and eventually caught it. My final team member! It was between Azelf or Uxie for the last slot and I decided my team was tanky enough. I ran south to heal at the hotel and began my trek east to Sunyshore City. There were some Gyarados along the way as is always the case but it was fine now that Azelf could Thunderbolt them into nothingness.

Once I reached Sunyshore I spoke with a member of the Elite 4, found Volkner (who names their kid Volkner?) and proceeded to the gym. Gliscor could have swept this gym with Earthquake but I decided to try to let everyone get some experience along the way against the gym trainers. When it came time to challenge Volkner I did decide to go for it since Gliscor could sweep it easily. Jolteon fell right away to Earthquake so Volkner sent out Luxray. Gliscor's Earthquake was not enough to knock it out thanks to Intimidate but its Ice Fang was enough to defeat Gliscor. At this point the rest of my team was either paralyzed or fainted due to the number of gym trainers. Due to my stubbornness/laziness of not healing up before or during the battle I lost. After scurrying to the Pokemon Center I returned for a rematch. Gliscor knocked out Jolteon but this time I switched to Spiritomb to take the Intimidate and take some of its health so Gliscor could finish it off. For Raichu and Electivire I used Azelf's Nasty Plot and then hit them with Psychic to earn me my final badge!

After receiving Waterfall from Jasmine I surfed north battling a variety of swimmers along the way to Victory Road. Once I scaled the Waterfall I healed up and headed inside. I didn't have much time left in my workday so I only managed to make it through the first room before I took a break.

If I finish Platinum before I find this Shiny Lugia I am going to be slightly upset.

395.png
Lv50
416.png
Lv50
421-s.png
Lv50
472.png
Lv50
442.png
Lv50
482.png
Lv51

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Today in Platinum Version I did some training in Mt. Coronet and had Draco and Carina evolve into Gabite and Floatzel. Afterwards I challenged the Hearthome City gym by using Carina, Leonis, and Draco. I was able to beat all the NPC trainers by using dark type moves. During the battle with Fantina I started with Carina who was able to beat two of her Pokemon just by using Crunch. I used Draco to fight her Haunter and easily beat it with Dragon Rage. This was the easiest gym battle I've had so far since I had the type advantage.

Next I battled my rival on Route 209 and moved onto Solaceon Town. After resting at the Pokemon Center I ventured into the ruins to find it's treasures. It roughly took around ten minutes of exploring since there's so many stairs going up and down. Next I went back to Route 209 and climbed to the top of Lost Tower. Before leaving the area I stopped by the Hallowed Tower to vent my frustrations since to this day I've never caught a Spiritomb due to it being locked behind certain criteria.

Sometime later I reached Veilstone City and did some shopping at the department store to resupply.

Current Team:
394.png
Polaris (Prinplup)(M)
397.png
Aquila (Staravia)(M)
404.png
Leonis (Luxio)(F)
419.png
Carina (Floatzel)(F)
315.png
444.png
Draco (Gabite)(M)(Dragon Plate)

Crobat_Curse

Lockdown boredom has inspired me to continue my Platinum egglocke run after a 4 month hiatus. I booted up the game in Canalave one team member down, since apparently the Gulpin I added in the last update has since fell victim to... something... since she's now in 'RIP' box of my PC. Oops I guess? I've since replaced her with a Lileep, which took an ungodly amount of time to level up and evolve due to his paltry offenses. I've also progressed a little farther through the story, defeating Team Galactic on Iron Island with the help of Riley, and then taking on Byron with relative ease thanks to Manectric and her Flamethrower. I'm now about to meet Barry in the Canalave Library, and also intend to seek out a Dusk Stone to evolve Murkrow.

Team:
310.png
[Impulse] ♀ - 40: Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Light Screen, Hidden Power
284.png
[Dash] - 41: Silver Wind, Water Pulse, Signal Beam, Ice Beam
411.png
[Proton] - 41: Curse, Flash Cannon, Toxic, Captivate
233.png
[Delta] - 40: Discharge, Signal Beam, Recover, Hyper Beam
198.png
[Tawna] - 42: Natural Gift, Fly, Faint Attack, Defog
346.png
[Mandra] - 41: Ancient Power, Giga Drain, Amnesia, Confuse Ray

Casualties:

035.png
[Treble] - Died to Roark's Cranidos
216.png
[Oberon] - Died to Gardenia's Roserade

318.png
[Ravage] ♂ - Died to a Hiker's Geodude

281.png
[Lance] - Died to a trainer's Luxio

342.png
[Royston] - Died to Wake's Quagsire

178.png
[Starlight] - Died to Wake's Floatzel

317.png
[Amethyst] - ??? No recollection

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Today in Platinum Version I ventured southwards to some training on the Valor Lakefront so my teams around level 30 now and Leonis evolved into Luxray. On the way back to Veilstone City I captured two Houndour that I'll breed and transfer the egg to HG or SS in the future.

For the next gym battle I decided to use Aquila, Carina, and Leonis. The gym leaders Meditide and Machoke went down quickly while her Lucario proved to be more difficult. It took all three of my Pokemon to beat it since it kept using Drain Punch. In the end Carina hit Lucario with an Aqua Jet, winning me the battle.

Now that I'm able to use Fly I headed back to Hearthome City to take Route 212 to reach Pastoria City. Along the way I stopped by the Trophy Garden and captured two Pikachu that I'll breed and transfer the egg to HG or SS in the future. After battling some trainers Aquila evolved into Staraptor and learned Close Combat.

Current Team:
394.png
Polaris (Prinplup)(M)
398.png
Aquila (Staraptor)(M)
405.png
Leonis (Luxray)(F)
419.png
Carina (Floatzel)(F)
315.png
444.png

Drummerdude

Smaller update. I usually exit Victory Road around the halfway point to heal up but this time I chose to power through though I did have to use a few Revives and Hyper Potions along the way. I'm pretty sure I grabbed all the items along the way and once I rode up another Waterfall I arrived at the Pokemon League. I healed up and bought some more items before tackling Barry one last time. I did my best to use everyone on the team during the battle but Spiritomb did not end up participating. Really his Snorlax was the only annoying Pokemon he had and it took Gliscor and Empoleon to bring it down. He ran off and I decided to make sure my Pokedex would be completed once I hopefully defeat the champion so I can receive the National Pokedex immediately afterward.

Luckily for me that meant I only had to deal with three Pokemon. I headed to Lake Verity and spotted Mesprit before it flew off and I am way too lazy to chase it. One down! Next was Lake Acuity to try to catch Uxie. I used Spiritomb and got its HP to the red and continuously put it to sleep while chucking Ultra Balls, Dusk Balls and Timer Balls. Uxie refused to be captured and eventually Strugged itself to death. Whatever. Two down! I had to wait until it was evening and headed to the Old Chateau which I had never explored. I thumped the TV and out came Rotom just to get caught in a Quick Ball. I returned to the Pokemon League and took a break.

395.png
Lv52
416.png
Lv51
421-s.png
Lv52
472.png
Lv52
442.png
Lv52
482.png
Lv52

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
Trying to join the hype train, I purchased HG and Platinum last week. They shipped a couple days ago and should be at my door by next week, at the latest.
As with most Pokémon games, I plan on using Pokémon I haven’t used before. Except for Piplup.

Expected Delivery is the 8th.

Last edited:

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Today in Platinum Version I challenged the Pastoria City gym by using Leonis, Virgo, and Aquila. The battle with Crasher Wake was frustrating because both of us kept switching out Pokemon to get a type advantage over the other. I had Virgo use Toxic Spikes to afflict all of his Pokemon with a poison status. That way it'll slowly chip away at their health bars. I finally beat Quagsire with Virgo, beat Floatzel with Aquila, and beat Gyrados with Leonis.

After exiting the gym I pursued a Team Galactic grunt onto Route 213 and beat him. Cynthia then appeared and asked me to visit Celestic Town to see her grandmother. After journeying northwards through the fog I reached the town and encountered Cyrus there. He challenged me to a battle and can say this was a tougher battle than I expected mainly because I forgot to heal from the previous routes. Additionally I didn't have Leonis with me so I wasn't able to easily defeat his Murkrow. That little bird devastated my team to the point Draco had 1 HP left and was able to deal the final blow to it.

Next I headed towards Canalave City, battled my rival on the drawbridge, and then sailed to Iron Island for some training. There I met Riley and with his help significantly raised my teams level, most importantly Polaris evolved into Empoleon. Before parting ways he gave me a Riolu egg which I've been looking forward to receiving. I quickly hatched the egg and decided to name him Orion. I plan on raising him into a Lucario before challenging the Canalave City gym.

Before calling it a night I used the Shiny Stone I picked up on the island to evolve Virgo into Roserade. My team is finally nearing completion!

Current Team:
395.png
Polaris (Empoleon)(M)(Mystic Water)
398.png
Aquila (Staraptor)(M)
405.png
Leonis (Luxray)(F)(Magnet)
419.png
Carina (Floatzel)(F)
407.png
Virgo (Roserade)(F)(Poison Barb)
444.png
447.png
Orion (Riolu)(M)(Soothe Bell)

On a side note I've found a decently priced copy of Soul Sliver on eBay and plan on playing it once I finish this playthrough of Platinum. So I'll probably continue posting here for the foreseeable future!

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Glad to see the hype is still strong.

Mini update:
I haven’t had much time to play but I’ve been doing some grinding in my spare time. I also went around the region for some items I’ve missed especially the Shards. The Pokémon Mansion is great for money and experience. Also caught a few Pokémon I’ll trade up to Sw/Sh just to say I did it. Much bigger update coming soon

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Today in Platinum Version I focused on raising Orion into a Lucario. Luckily it didn't take long since he evolved into one by level 22. I decided to challenge the Canalave City gym by using Polaris, Carina, and Draco. I brought Orion aswell so he can level up with the EXP Share. The battle with Byron was pretty easy since all of my Pokemon were able to easily defeat his with just water type moves.

Afterwards I met my rival, Dawn, and Professor Rowan at the library to discuss the legends of Sinnoh. After hearing an explosion I investigated both Lake Valor and Verity to see what Team Galactic was doing there. I arrived to late to save the legendaries and was told to head north towards Snowpoint City. I got through Mt. Coronet pretty quickly but came to a drastic halt once I hit Route 217 due to the snow and trainers.

Once I arrived in Snowpoint City I immediately challenged the gym with Polaris, Leonis, Carina, and Orion. I easily defeated the leaders Sneasel and Piloswine. Her Abomasnow was a lot tougher since it was able to defeat Orion and Carina. Polaris was able to defeat it with a Metal Claw and finally Leonis was able to beat Froslass. After claiming the badge I decided to call it a night and saved.

Current Team:
395.png
398.png
Aquila (Staraptor)(M)
405.png
419.png
Carina (Floatzel)(F)
407.png
444.png
448.png
Orion (Lucario)(M)

Last edited:

Drummerdude

I actually had enough Rare Candies to get my team all up to Level 55 which is about five levels higher than I usually am before challenging the Elite 4. Once I had gathered up the courage I stepped in and began the gauntlet. Aaron's Yanmega and Vespiquen both fell to my Vespiquen's Power Gem while Drapion took a few Earthquakes from Gliscor to go down. Azelf's Flamethrower made quick work of Scizor and Heracross was beaten with Psychic. I healed up Gliscor and moved on.

Cherrim's Petal Dance and Sunny Day were big against Bertha. Any time Sandstorm came into play I would use Sunny Day to finally get to see Cherrim in all her glory. Petal Dance defeated all of her Pokemon apart from her Gliscor which went down from Empoleon's Ice Beam.

Gliscor's Earthquake was too much the majority of Flint's team though Azelf came in against Infernape and Empoleon took down Flareon with Waterfall. So far so good.

I was nervous against Lucian but overall he wasn't terrible. Spiritomb defeated Mr Mime and Espeon with Dark Pulse and Azelf's Flamethrower was a 2HKO against Bronzong. I healed up Spiritomb and brought it back against Alakazam whose Energy Ball wasn't enough to stop my Dark/Ghost type. I figured Shadow Ball would be enough against Gallade but a critical hit Leaf Blade was something Spiritomb couldn't handle. Gallade proceeded to sweep Empoleon, Vespiquen and Gliscor. Cherrim did just enough damage for Azelf's Psychic to finish Gallade off. It got a little stressful for a second.

Time for Cynthia! Empoleon's Surf defeated Spiritomb in two turns while Azelf's Thunderbolt was used to beat Togekiss. Her Garchomp made an appearance next and defeated Empoleon and Azelf though Psychic did decent damage against it. I sacrificed Spiritomb to revive Azelf to finish off the Land Shark. Gliscor defeated Lucario and Cherrim's Petal Dance was too much for Milotic. I let Azelf finish off Roserade with Psychic and just like that I was the champion!

Overall I had fun with this one seeing as a majority of my team were Pokemon I had never used. My biggest issue was the fact that pretty much only Empoleon and Gliscor could use most of the HM's so their movepools ended up lacking through most of my playthrough. Vespiquen was fun and was bulkier than I expected it to be while Cherrim was a bit boring with only Petal Dance seeing much use. Spiritomb is probably the first time I have ever used the Hypnosis/Dream Eater combo and saved my behind so many times.

395.png
Lv56
416.png
Lv55
421-s.png
Lv56
472.png
Lv56
442.png
Lv55
482.png
Lv56

Maybe someday I will get that Shiny Lugia and can resume that game. Nah probably not.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Today in Platinum Version I immediately headed towards Lake Acuity to see what Team Galactic was up to. Sadly my rival wasn't able to beat them so they captured the legendary Pokemon. I then flew to Veilstone City to infiltrate the Galactic HQ and to stop their evil plans. After exploring it's many chambers I found Cyrus's office and proceeded to battle him. This time I came prepared with the right team members and was able to beat him easily.

I flew back to Hearthome City and started ascending Mt. Coronet to reach Spear Pillar. One thing I didn't realize was how I remembered the exact path to the top, suppose I played these games enough years ago it's subconsciously ingrained into my brain. Also climbing the mountain I've realized there's two things I hate about this game... Bronzong are always a hassle to beat due to their abilities and why do so many Pokemon have confusion inflicting moves!?

Upon reaching Spear Pillar I battled two of the Team Galactic commanders with my rival. I thought I could use an Earthquake on both their Bronzor but nope, their abilities were Levitate. Then on top of missing they set up a Light Screen and Reflect combo. So I had to chip away at their health bars. My rivals Munchlax was useful for distracting them at least. Skuntank and Purugly were easy since I had Draco use Earthquake again.

After the battle Cryus summoned Dialga and Palkia but was interrupted by Giratina. Cynthia and myself entered the Distortion World to try and calm Giratina down. After exploring its labyrinth of platforms I battled Cyrus, it took a few revives and hyper potions but I was able to beat him. Next I proceeded to battle Giratina, got its health down to yellow, and used all the Ultra Balls I had. None of them worked so I used the Master Ball instead. Decided to name it Hades since both are associated with an underworld.

I entered a portal and returned to Sinnoh. After talking to Cynthia I saved and called it a day.

In other news my copy of SoulSilver is expected to arrive soon so I'm making preparations for it as my next playthrough!

Current Team:
395.png
398.png
Aquila (Staraptor)(M)
405.png
419.png
Carina (Floatzel)(F)
407.png
444.png
448.png
Orion (Lucario)(M)

Last edited:

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
Got a recent text saying my package is in the mailbox. It’s been a while since I’ve done a Platinum run, with new Pokes, and even longer on HGSS. I’m excited. I’ll update this mas tarde.

Edit:

Started Platinum last night. Chose the FC and named her DooM. Got a female Piplup but it was Jolly and I’d rather not. I reset the game and got a Rash one my second time, definitely better than Jolly so I kept it.

Haven’t done much because it seems I left my charger at my gf’s house, that’s 5hrs away. That’s what I get for not social distancing.

Last edited:

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
  • Started on HG as well. Chose the MC, and once again used the recurring name ‘da guy’. Chose Cyndaquil, which may have been a first for Gen 4. Also, got a female first try, it was brave so I decided to keep it. Dropped off the Mystery Egg before I saved and called it quits.

• Over on Platinum, I made the trek to Rowan’s Lab where I nicknamed Piplup ‘Pumpa Pen’. Received the Pokédex and saved after that.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Today in Platinum Version I reached Sunnyshore City and was encouraged to talk to the gym leader since he's been depressed lately. I climbed the lighthouse and talked him into battling me, he accepted my challenge and left. Before heading to the gym I backtracked to Route 222 to do some training, Draco finally evolved into Garchomp. Also decided to revisit Route 206 and capture a Ponyta, decided to name her Auriga. Later she evolved into a Rapidash.

I challenged the Sunnyshore City gym by using Leonis, Virgo, Draco, and Orion. This was the most challenging gym battle so far since the opponent's Pokemon had moves I didn't expect them to have. Most of my team was defeated and I didn't only want to use Draco so I restarted the system. Now knowing what to expect I started with Virgo poisoning his Jolteon, Virgo and Leonis chipping away at his Luxray, Draco beating Electevire with Earthquake, and Orion beating Raichu with Aura Sphere. I beat the Sunnyshore City gym and claimed the final badge!

Afterwards I headed north along the water route to reach the Pokemon League. Going through Victory Road was uneventful as I battled countless enemies to reach the Pokemon League. Afterwards I continued to train so every member of my team was at level 55.

Before challenging the Elite Four I decided my team would consist of Polaris, Aquila, Leonis, Carina, Draco, and Orion. I feel these six have the best chances of beating the powerful opponents.

First battle was with Aaron who went down easily due to Aquila, Draco, and Orion. Luckily I taught them some TM's that did significant damage to his bug types.

Second battle was with Bertha who I could outwit and outspeed. At least until her Gliscor appeared... that thing took four of my Pokemon to be defeated. Luckily its health was in the red and Polaris finished it with an Aqua Jet.

Third battle was with Flint who was easy to defeat due to my team having so many advantages over his.

Fourth battle was with Lucian who's team fell to Leonis and Carina knowing Crunch. As I mentioned in a previous post I hate how bulky Bronzong is... it took a while to chip away its health.

I reached the final room and prepared myself to face Cynthia. I started with Draco who easily beat Spiritomb with two Earthquakes. She then sent out her own Garchomp, something I didn't expect so early. Luckily Draco was able to one hit it with a Dragon Claw. All her other Pokemon easily fell due to spamming super effective moves. With that I became Sinnoh's new champion!

Current Team:
395.png
398.png
Aquila (Staraptor)(M)
405.png
419.png
Carina (Floatzel)(F)
445.png
Draco (Garchomp)(M)(Dragon Plate)
448.png
Orion (Lucario)(M)(Fist Plate)

Reserves:
407.png
078.png
Auriga (Rapidash)(F)

Now that I've beat the Elite Four I'm gonna start making preparations for my playthrough of SoulSilver. Got a few items and eggs to acquire that I want tansfer.

Last edited:

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
Caught a Bellsprout on my way to Violet City, added it to the team. Got two eggs from Primo, one Wooper while the other was Slugma. Hoping the Slugma is worth using, if so it’ll find its way on a team. After that DS started flashing so, I saved and called it a night. Charger should be in mañana.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Still working on soft resetting for a shiny Turtwig. It's being very stubborn. Not giving up though. Just hoping that it shows up sooner rather than later as I really want to start out on my adventure.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Since I've received a copy of SoulSilver Version I'd like to repeat the things I did in Platinum Version. So that means following a set of rules which are:
  1. All the Pokemon on my main team will be given a nickname that's themed after mythological characters and deities.
  2. Whenever I challenge a gym I'll only use the same number of Pokemon the gym leader has.
  3. Since this is a longer game I'd like to complete it at a slower rate. So in theory I can play it over several weeks instead of rushing through it.
Upon starting a new game I chose Cyndaquil as my starter and named him Vulcan. Afterwards Professor Elm instructed me to go visit a friend of his on Route 30. With Vulkan at my side we ventured through Route 29 and Cherrygrove City to reach Mr. Pokemon's house. After receiving the Pokedex and mystery egg I headed back to Cherrygrove City where I met a stranger who challenged me to a battle. I returned to Professor Elm's Lab to investigate the robbery that occurred. After talking to the police I officially began my journey!

I transferred a Pichu egg from Platinum Version since I wanted to use something other than a Mareep for my electric type. After some time it hatched and I nicknamed the newborn Thor.

First thing I did in Violet City was visit Sprout Tower and do some training. Both Vulcan and Thor leveled up significantly thanks to the monks only using Bellsprout. After talking to the head monk he gave me a TM.

Second I challenged Falkner in the Violet City gym. Thor defeated his Pidgey with a few thunder shocks and then Vulcan beat his Pidgeotto with a combination of leer and ember. The match came down to one last turn, Pidgeottos health was yellow and Vulcans in the red. One last move could finish either of us, Pidgeotto used Tackle and missed, Vulcan used ember one last time and got its health down to red but then a burn status activated and successfully defeated the bird. With that I cheered and happily accepted the badge.

Current Team:
155.png
Vulcan (Cyndaquil)(M)
172.png
Thor (Pichu)(M)

Last edited:

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
Today in Soul Silver Version I headed south down Route 32 and talked to a fisherman in the Pokemon Center outside Union Cave. He gave me an Old Rod which I used in the various ponds to find a Poliwag, who I captured and named Neptune.

Next I explored Union Cave to give Neptune some training. Along the way I caught an Onix who I named Terra. Upon entering Azalea Town I saw a Team Rocket grunt guarding the Slowpoke Well who told me to move along. Knowing I couldn't do anything proceeded into town and talked to Kurt. He ran off and fell down the well so I had to fight off the grunts. Battling Proton was easy since most of my Pokemon were over leveled due to looking for an Onix.

I challenged the gym with Vulcan, Thor, and Terra. I started with Terra and Bugsy sent out Scyther who got the first hit but didn't do much damage. I countered with a few Rock Throws and easily defeated the mantis. I used both Vulcan and Thor to defeat his Metapod and Kakuna. At this point I've decided to hold off on evolving Vulcan because the moment doesn't feel right.

I headed towards Ilex Forest next and was stopped by my rival who proceeded to battle me. It was a tough battle since I didn't have too many heavy hitting moves that could defeat his Croconaw. But through perseverance I achieved victory and proceeded to enter the forest. Someone asked me to find two Farfetch'd that ran off so I chased them down. Next I had Vulcan learn Headbutt from the move tutor in the forest.

Next I reached Goldenrod City, acquired the bike, and headed north to Route 35 to do some training. Most of the trainers weren't to difficult so I went to the grass to battle wild Pokemon. I then encountered a Nidoran and decided to capture it and nickname her Athena. Figure she can come in handy for the upcoming gym battle with Whitney.

Current Team:
155.png
Vulcan (Cyndaquil)(M)(Charcoal)
172.png
Thor (Pichu)(M)(Soothe Bell)
060.png
Neptune (Poliwag)(F)
095.png
Terra (Onix)(M)
029.png
Athena (Nidoran)(F)

Last edited:

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
Made it to Jubilife City earlier this morning. Caught a Shinx along the way. Can’t ever remember beating the league with one or Luxray for that matter so I added it to the team. Saved and went to work after that.

Team:
Pullup Pen/Piplup
Shinx

Last edited: