• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Okay, so I'd like to start one in Heart Gold.

-I would like a Johto Starter.
-Trades can be done, and every Pokémon legal in this challenge are obtainable.
-Fully Evolved only, even if the final evolution is not in the Johto Dex.
-Restrictions are okay, so long as they are not extreme(Ex. Take a Hoppip that can only evolve after it solos Falkner without taking damage, and then again after soloing the Mahogany Rocket Hideout and the Radio Tower.)

Other than those, go wild.

Teebird

Miltank that must KO 10 Tauros. It has to be 2 levels under every other Pokemon in your party, and name it heffer.

kusari

Raptastic
I'm going to start a Psychic Monotype/Scramble in Platinum. But, as Psychic types are not readily available early on, I'll be trading over a Ralts and Staryu from Diamond. I have access to R/S/E. Also, with the Ralts and Staryu, I'll let you guys put restrictions on.

- Ralts (solo all Galactic Admins once each to evolve from Kirlia)
- Staryu (restrictions needed)
-
-
-
-

>Entei<: take a Growlithe. Solo Pryce without using Fire-type moves to evolve.

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
@kusari, take a Bronzor that can only evolve if it solos Candice WITHOUT using any of its steel moves

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I think (s)he wanted restrictions for the Pokemon, not new ones

No, I think she just wanted restrictions for Ralts and Staryu, and then to be given four new Pokemon. Could be wrong, though.

7 tyranitars

>entei< take a yanma that must solo chuck before it can evolve if that doesn't work you get one other chance at jasmine

My Platinum run is currently almost complete; I've gotten to Bertha in the Elite 4. That said, I want to start another challenge, only this time in Pearl.

-No normal types, or any of the Pokemon I used last time (Piplup, Croagunk, Skorupi, Houndour, Ponyta, Yanma)
-I need to have a surfer and a flyer. (Having no flyer in my last run gave me a lot of trouble D: )
-I can trade this time.
-If one of the restrictions is a (solo something here) thing, don't use too absurd suggestions (like *pokemon weak to gym type* must solo *leader*)

-Starter: Turtwig
-Buizel - Evolve by soloing Wake's Floatzel, only Water move is Surf
-Drifloon - Caught in Heal Ball, must know one TM move
-First Pokemon seen on Route 216 - Named "216"
-Pichu - Caught in Trophy Garden, must solo Volkner's Raichu to evolve into Raichu
-

EDIT: Nevermind about the restrictions for Turtwig thing ^^;

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
@Purplepassion, for your surfer, take a Buizel. You can also evolve it once you prove it is worthy enough to be a Floatzel by having it solo Wake's Floatzel. Surf must be the only water move you teach it.

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Purplepassion, for your Flyer, have a Driffloon. It must be caught in a Heal Ball, and must know at least one TM move at all times (your choice of move). No evolution restrictions.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
@PurplePassion; Take a Pichu. It must be caught in the Trophy Garden. Evolve it into Pikachu whenever you like, but in order for it to evolve into Raichu, it needs to solo Volkner's Raichu.

kusari

Raptastic
Electivire & Sinnoh Champ: I'm a guy.

Electivire: I wanted restrictions and other pokemon that fit the type. also, I just put Admins to save time and space. I'm including Cyrus as an Admin in this situation.

- Ralts (solo Galactic Admins once each to evolve past Kirlia)
- Staryu (solo Byron to evolve)
- Bronzor (solo Candice without Steel moves)
-
-
-

Electivire & Sinnoh Champ: I'm a guy.

Electivire: I wanted restrictions and other pokemon that fit the type. also, I just put Admins to save time and space. I'm including Cyrus as an Admin in this situation.

- Ralts (solo Galactic Admins once each to evolve past Kirlia)
- Staryu (solo Byron to evolve)
- Bronzor (solo Candice without Steel moves)
-
-
-
I didn't say she, I said (s)he, as in it can be guy or girl.

Anyway purplepassion take a Mismagious. It can only evolve once it has soloed a Murkrow and a Honchkrow that cannot be wild