• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

-Starter: Turtwig
-Buizel - Evolve by soloing Wake's Floatzel, only Water move is Surf
-Drifloon - Caught in Heal Ball, must know one TM move
-First Pokemon seen on Route 216 - Named "216"
-Pichu - Caught in Trophy Garden, must solo Volkner's Raichu to evolve into Raichu
-Mismagius - Can only evolve when it has soloed (non-wild) Murkrow and Honchkrow

Okay, thanks everyone!

kusari, take a Chingling. It may not evolve into a Chimenco until it has soloed five wild Chingling. It must use Last resort in each of these battles. Once it evolves, it cannot be used against the E4 until it has used Healing Wish to fully restore another Pokemon in your party three times.

SilverMorty

kusari take a Girafarig that must know either Reflect, Light Screen or Skill Swap. It must use the chosen move once for at least one Gym, E4 and Rival battle

Kdude146

@ FlairGuy77 get a male Shinx it must solo gym #3 to evolve into Luxio and Luxio must know attract and use it on 30 female wild/trainer pokemon to evolve into Luxray

also I want to restart my SS scramble challange and I just want a re do it with a fresh start

My Wish List

1. No Nick Names

2. No Trading

3. I want 3 males and 3 females on my team

4. I must get a water and a flying type

5. all pokemon must be of diffent types

Last edited:

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Flairguy: Take your game 's fossil. Must defeat another pokémon of the same specie in order of evolving (so Shieldon must defeat Shieldon/ Cranidos must defeat Cranidos)

Ice-wolf: Take a Ampharos. Evolve into Flaffy only by defeating Mareeps, and evolves in Ampharos before you give the medicine from Cianwood to Jasmine 's Ampharos

Kdude146

1. Mareep evolve into Flaffy after beating only other Mareep and Flaffy must evovle before I give medicine to Jasmine 's Ampharos and you did not tell me it's sex so I will make it male

My Wish List
1. No Nick Names

2. No Trading

FlairGuy77

A New Start
Thanks for the pokemon.

1. Chimchar who must solo Roark to evolve.
2. Shinx it must solo gym #3 to evolve into Luxio and Luxio must know attract and use it on 30 female wild/trainer pokemon to evolve into Luxray.
3. Nosepass that evolves after it defeats a Magneton.
4. Fossil. Must defeat another pokémon of the same species in order of evolving (so Shieldon must defeat Shieldon/ Cranidos must defeat Cranidos).

Last edited:

Kdude146

1. Mareep evolve into Flaffy after beating only other Mareep and Flaffy must evovle before I give medicine to Jasmine 's Ampharos and you did not tell me it's sex so I will make it male

2. female Psyduck evolve it inside Mt. Mortar

Thanks! :) only 4 more to go!!!!

edit: silvermorty I don't like smoochum at all can you plz give me another pokemon

My Wish List
1. No Nick Names

2. No Trading

Last edited:

FlairGuy77

A New Start

2. female Psyduck evolve it inside Mt. Mortar

Thanks! :) only 4 more to go!!!!

edit: silvermorty I don't like smoochum at all can you plz give me another pokemon

My Wish List
1. No Nick Names

2. No Trading

Take a Hoothoot who can evolve once he has proved himself by beating 5 other Hoothoots and well as solo Bugsy.

1. Chimchar who must solo Roark to evolve.
2. Shinx it must solo gym #3 to evolve into Luxio and Luxio must know attract and use it on 30 female wild/trainer pokemon to evolve into Luxray.
3. Nosepass that evolves after it defeats a Magneton.
4. Fossil. Must defeat another pokémon of the same species in order of evolving (so Shieldon must defeat Shieldon/ Cranidos must defeat Cranidos).

Last edited:

SilverMorty

alright how about a female Pinsir named Vice. It must have a critical hit using Vicegrip on a Gym Leader's pokemon before you can learn X-Scissor

Black and White scramble

can I join with my SS

i can trade

i can have two pokemon of the same type as long as they have different weaknesses

no water/ ground types

i have to have a pokemon that can know each of the HMs except cut and rock smash

no starter

other than that fire away

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
can I join with my SS

i can trade

i can have two pokemon of the same type as long as they have different weaknesses

no water/ ground types

i have to have a pokemon that can know each of the HMs except cut and rock smash

no starter

other than that fire away

B/W Scramble, take a Beedrill. You must name it RedJacket. It must evolve at level 12 instead of 10, and must hold a berry at all times after it evolves, otherwise it can't battle.

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
@Flair Guy take a burmy, if female must evolve with trash cloak, if male must defeat one wild burmy/aipom
@Black and white take a sentret, must solo a trainer in morty's gym to evolve
@Ice Wolf take a male hoppip must know synthesis and worry seed

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
@Black_and_White_scramble, you will need a Pokemon to fly you around everywhere, so that Pokemon will be Zubat. It cannot evolve into Golbat until it has soloed 25 other Zubat from 5 different routes/locations in Johto (so you can't just go to one route and defeat 25). It cannot evolve into Crobat until it solos 2 of Pryce's Pokemon.