• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

SilverMorty

black and white scramble take a Sunkern that evolves when it defeats the trainer with the Bellossom in the Olivine City pokemon center.

Kdude146

1. Mareep evolve into Flaffy after beating only other Mareep and Flaffy must evovle before I give medicine to Jasmine 's Ampharos and you did not tell me it's sex so I will make it male

2. female Psyduck evolve it inside Mt. Mortar

3. male Hoothot solo Bugys and beat 5 other Hoothots to evolve

4. female Pinsir must have a critical hit using Vicegrip on a Gym Leader's pokemon before she can learn X-Scissor

My Wish List

1. No Nick Names

2. No Trading

3. I want 3 males and 3 females on my team

4. I must get a water and a flying type

5. all pokemon must be of diffent types

SilverMorty

Oh sorry didn't see that from the last page ^^

ok try #3- take a Drowzee that evolves after you can defeat one of Morty's Haunters.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Black: Take a Scyther. Evolve it with a Pokéathlon Metal Coat.

SilverMorty

ah it would help if you say which pokemon you used :)

umm, let's see, how about a Tangela that evolves after it wins a battle under the sun.

FlairGuy77

A New Start
Black and White, take a Sandshrew who can only evolve if they solo at least one of Jasmine's pokemon.

1. Chimchar who must solo Roark to evolve.
2. Shinx it must solo gym #3 to evolve into Luxio and Luxio must know attract and use it on 30 female wild/trainer pokemon to evolve into Luxray.
3. Nosepass that evolves after it defeats a Magneton.
4. Fossil. Must defeat another pokémon of the same species in order of evolving (so Shieldon must defeat Shieldon/ Cranidos must defeat Cranidos).
5. Burmy, if female must evolve with trash cloak, if male must defeat one wild burmy/aipom.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
@FlairGuy77, take a Drifloon. You cannot evolve it until it has learned Fly and Thunderbolt, and both of those must be moves it permanently keeps.

FlairGuy77

A New Start
Thanks Guys. Updates coming later.

1. Chimchar who must solo Roark to evolve.
2. Shinx it must solo gym #3 to evolve into Luxio and Luxio must know attract and use it on 30 female wild/trainer pokemon to evolve into Luxray.
3. Nosepass that evolves after it defeats a Magneton.
4. Fossil. Must defeat another pokémon of the same species in order of evolving (so Shieldon must defeat Shieldon/ Cranidos must defeat Cranidos).
5. Burmy, if female must evolve with trash cloak, if male must defeat one wild burmy/aipom.
6. Drifloon. You cannot evolve it until it has learned Fly and Thunderbolt, and both of those must be moves it permanently keeps.

KickAsh

halted development
Ok, so since I'm doing a scramble challenge in Black, I figure I should do one in HeartGold, too.

So can you guys please give me 5 Pokemon.
-Chikorita
-
-
-
-
-
Please none of the following Pokemon:
Legendaries, Ampharos, Raticate

Please keep it to one Pokemon of each type!

Note: I'm using a starter, and this starter is Chikorita. But please come up with a restriction for this Chikorita!

Thank you!

Last edited:

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
@KickAsh: Chikorita must solo Elder Li for Bayleef, must beat 3 records of the pokéathlon for evolving again.

Also, take Kenya the Spearow. Evolves after being used in the Bug Catching Contest.

KickAsh

halted development
Thanks Xande and Winter02
Current team:

-Chikorita, must solo Elder Li to evolve, must beat 3 records in the Pokeathlon to evolve again
-Kenya the Spearow, must be used in the Bug Catching Contest to evolve
-"Spindelbo" (lolwut) the Spinarak, must beat a wild Natu to evolve
-
-
-

Last edited: