• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

@ icewolf: male Cyndaquil must have 4 badges to evolve into Quilava and 7 badges to evolve into Typhlosion

@ KickAsh: female Ekans she must solo the light house to evolve

Kdude146

1. Mareep evolve into Flaffy after beating only other Mareep and Flaffy must evovle before I give medicine to Jasmine 's Ampharos and you did not tell me it's sex so I will make it male

2. female Psyduck evolve it inside Mt. Mortar

3. male Hoothot solo Bugys and beat 5 other Hoothots to evolve

4. female Pinsir must have a critical hit using Vicegrip on a Gym Leader's pokemon before she can learn X-Scissor

5. male Cyndaquil must have 4 badges to evolve and 7 to evolve again

ok 1 more this one needs to be female

My Wish List

1. No Nick Names

2. No Trading

3. I want 3 males and 3 females on my team

4. I must get a water and a flying type

5. all pokemon must be of diffent types

edit: @ KickAsh: male Growlithe must win all 5 Pokéathlons and evolve with a Pokéathlon fire stone to evolve

Last edited:

Kdude146

@ winter02 I all ready said no to a Jynx so feel free to give me another pokemon

KickAsh

halted development
@thunder-lion and Purplepassion: I don't want to seem too picky, but I don't want to use Ekans or Heracross because I already have a Pokemon of their types. Please forgive me, and if you want to, choose a different Pokemon?

Here's my team:
-Chikorita, must solo Elder Li to evolve, must beat 3 records in the Pokeathlon to evolve again
-Kenya the Spearow, must be used in the Bug Catching Contest to evolve
-Spinarak, must beat a wild Natu to evolve
-Growlithe, must win all 5 Pokeathlon events and evolve with a Fire Stone from the Pokeathlon
-
-

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
@ winter02 I all ready said no to a Jynx so feel free to give me another pokemon
Then take a Bellsprout. Capture it before the first gym and have it solo one of the trainers in said gym (not the leader) in order to evolve into Weepinbell. After that, evolve it into Victreebel whenever you want to. And it had to be female, right?

@KickAsh: Hmm, okay then. *thinks for a second* How about a Magnemite that must defeat five other Magnemites to evolve into Magneton?

KickAsh

halted development
^Awesome, thanks!

-Chikorita, must solo Elder Li to evolve, must beat 3 records in the Pokeathlon to evolve again
-Growlithe, must win all 5 Pokeathlon events and evolve with a Fire Stone from the Pokeathlon
-Magnemite, must defeat 5 other Magnemites before it can evolve
-

One more Pokemon!

Kdude146

1. Mareep evolve into Flaffy after beating only other Mareep and Flaffy must evovle before I give medicine to Jasmine 's Ampharos and you did not tell me it's sex so I will make it male

2. female Psyduck evolve it inside Mt. Mortar

3. male Hoothot solo Bugys and beat 5 other Hoothots to evolve

4. female Pinsir must have a critical hit using Vicegrip on a Gym Leader's pokemon before she can learn X-Scissor

5. male Cyndaquil must have 4 badges to evolve and 7 to evolve again

6. female Bellsprout must solo one trainer in the 1st gym to evolve and she can evolve any time after that

Thanks every one I will be starting this sometime next week

KickAsh

halted development
@ thunder-lion--Sandshrew works just fine! Thanks!

Final team:
-Magnemite, must defeat 5 other Magnemites before it can evolve
-Sandshrew, must solo the light house to evolve

Thanks everyone!

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
wanna do an soulsilver scramble im going to use cyndaquil for starter
only thing is i dont want nicknames i can get any pokes from trading

Kalosian

So long
blobman94, take an Abra. Evolve it into Kadabra before beating the third gym, and into Alakazam after it has soloed Jasmine.

PolarisJunkie

Crazed Loon
blobman, take a Pidgey. Your Pidgey has dreams of becoming a Pidgeot and constantly proving its worth. To evolve into Pidgeotto, it must solo Falkner's Pidgeotto as a Pidgey. After it has become Pidgeotto, it must be in every battle including wild ones as its drive to fight is strong. It can evolve into Pidgeot without restrictions.

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
Blobbeh shall take a machop, it must solo Cianwood Gym to evolve into Machoke, and then solo Pryce to evolve into Machamp. :)

EDIT: My bad... Xd edited... lol

Last edited:

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
so far the team is

-cyndaquil
-abra
-pidgey
-machop

can somebody add a evo restriction for pidgeot and im not feeling the every battle thing that will get annoying and ill prolly forget to do that

Kdude146

@ blobman take an Espeon it must solo any 2 gyms of before it can learn any Psychic-type attacks

blobman94

Feelin' The Flow
so team is
-cynda(still need evo restirctions)
-abra(must evo before 3rd gym then again after soloing jasmine)
-pidgey(must solo falkners pidgeotto to evo then need restriction for again)
-machop(must solo cianwood to evo the jasmine to evo again)
-corsola(must be caught with friend ball is surfer)
-espeon(cant lrn psy moves till solo 2 gyms)

one major problem is 2 pokes need to SOLO jasmine which is imposible os can somebody suggest another evo restrct to get machamp

cyndaquil still needs restrictions and pedgeotto needs one for pidgeto evo