• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Take a Ursaring that must be named "Grrrrrrrr". It must have the ability that the first Teddiursa you catch has. If it is pickup it can only evolve once it has picked up 30 items. If it is quick feet it can only evolve once the ability has activated 10 times

Voyeur

Forgot to say starter's Cyndaquil

so team is:

Cyndaquil ???
Teddiursa can only evolve if Pickup ativates 30 times or QUick Feet ativates 10 times

HydroSwampert

Voyeur Your Cyndaquil must be named Volcano if you want nicknames, must solo Bugsy to evolve into Quivlava, and must solo Jasmine's Steelix and one of Pryce's Pokemon to evolve into Typhlosion. He must also always know Lava Plume once he learns it. Have fun and good luck!

Voyeur

so team is:

Cyndaquil solo Bugsy to Quilava,solo Jasmine and Pryce to Typhlosion;must keep Lava Plume
Teddiursa can only evolve if Pickup ativates 30 times or QUick Feet ativates 10 times
Edit/Delete Message

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Voyeur, take a Yanma. To evolve it must defeat at least two of the trainers on Route 47 and 7 wild Pokemon on Route 48 by itself (each of the 7 must be a different species to count, so if you beat 3 wild Hoppip, it still counts as one - there are about 8 types that show up on this route, so you have to defeat almost all of them once).

Last edited:

Voyeur

so team is:

Cyndaquil solo Bugsy to Quilava,solo Jasmine and Pryce to Typhlosion;must keep Lava Plume
Yanma To evolve it must defeat at least two of the trainers on Route 47 and 7 wild Pokemon on Route 48 by itself

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
@Voyeur, take a Chinchou with the ability Illuminate. It can only evolve once it learns Signal Beam, and it can never forget that move.

Voyeur, your last Pokemon is a Swinub. It must be called "Swice" (Get it? Swine + Ice?) and you must replace Ancientpower when it reached level 40. No restrictions for evolving.

golduck#1

Looking for just one more pokemon. Have already got Amphorous, Arcainine, Heracross, Feraligatr and Pidegot. Wouldn't like the same type unless it has the same type with another type i.e fighting and fire or water and grass etc. Would like it to be relatively strong but whatevs hey. Thanks :)

Voyeur

get poliqag can only evolve after solo-ing 2 gyms after that can only evolve after soloing Clair

I can't use Ralts anymore, I had to trade it from Platinum since it's only available postgame. And I can't solo two of Wake's pokemon if he's before Fantina... so now I'm requesting something else. I guess it's my fault for not being too clear, though. Sorry, guys!

-Game: Pearl
-No normal types, or any of the Pokemon I used last time (Piplup, Croagunk, Skorupi, Houndour, Ponyta, Yanma), but I can trade.
-If one of the restrictions is a (solo something here) thing, please, please don't use too absurd suggestions! (ex. *pokemon weak to gym type* must solo *leader*)

-Starter: Turtwig - Has to solo Roark - Success!
-Buizel - Evolve by soloing Wake's Floatzel, then when it evolves, only Water move is Surf
-Drifloon - Caught in Heal Ball, must know one TM move at all times - Success!
-First Pokemon seen on Route 216 - Named "216"
-Pichu - Caught in Trophy Garden, must solo Volkner's Raichu to evolve into Raichu
-Mismagius - Can only evolve when it has soloed (non-wild) Murkrow and Honchkrow - Murkrow down, Honchkrow to go.
-Cranidos - Nicknamed "Rocky," can only evolve after soloing Maylene - Success!
-Gible - Nicknamed "Ronaldo", must solo Rival's starter to evolve once, then must evolve again in a Gym
-Sneasel - Must solo one of Candice's/Volkner's Pokemon
-Barboach - Nicknamed "Haiti", must solo Rival's starter's final form to evolve
-Gligar - Nicknamed "Skyrider", should evolve after seeing an Absol in Mt. Coronet
-

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Purplepassion take a male Hippowdown. It must be named Mr. Hungry

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
@ BWS Take a Pidgey. It can onyl evolve into Pidgeotto after it Solos both Bugsys Scyther AND Whitneys Miltank. Pidgotto can only evolve after it Solos Any Two Gym Leaders. He must have a type DISADVANTAGE to one of the Gyms and an ADVANTAGE to another. it must know Sand Attack At all times

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
To black and white scramble. Take a Dratini. You can must defeat all eight of the Johto gyms in order to evolve it and then you must defeat all of the Kanto gyms before evolving it again.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
BWS, take a Gastly. Name it Nexus, and no restrictions, save that it can't evolve into Gengar.