• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

diesel135

Mystical Trainer
jacobii, Catch a geodude and cannot have ever hm moves.
And to evolve once defeat any 5 water pokemon (except magikarp)

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Turtwig(still needs restrictions)
Geodude (evolve after 5 water pokemon

Kdude146

@ Jacobii take Aipom it must be male and it must beat 25 wild female Aipoms before it can evovle

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
@Jacobii take a pretty little Absol! No restrictions.

golduck#1

@ Jacob

Your turtwig must always know megadrain or giga drain until after you have defeated the pokemon league.

Now for my pokemon. Take a Staraptor. Starly can evole whenever you please but for you to get Staraptor you must give it a nickname or re nickname the previous nickname you have given it when it was a Starvia.

Last edited:

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
ok only one more pokemon needed. @ ice wolf: can you please make aipom's restrictions a little loser aipoms are really rare and then you're asking me to beat only female ones! I don't want to spend hours just batteling aipoms :(

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
jacobii, take an ralts, and when it becomes a gallade, it may not know any STAB moves.

Hint: use heart scales to teach it moves like Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Fury Cutter and Slash.

These are only suggestions though, so you can also take other moves, but it isn't allowed to battle as soon as you evolve kirlia, and you must evolve kirlia on the moment you have a dawn stone.

Good Luck!

Kdude146

ok only one more pokemon needed. @ ice wolf: can you please make aipom's restrictions a little loser aipoms are really rare and then you're asking me to beat only female ones! I don't want to spend hours just batteling aipoms :(

ok Aipom must solo Barry 3 times before it can evolve

muffinz

oh nooooooooo
Well, I've just restarted my SoulSilver again, and I'd like to do something different this time. I'm going to go with a team of underused and/or underloved Pokèmon. I've already decided that I want to use a Magcargo, but the other five are up to you guys.

Please note that I don't like using "HM slaves", so I want some Pokèmon that can use the decent HM moves (Fly, Surf, and Strength).
I definately don't want to use any well-known or commonly-used Pokèmon, so keep that in mind.

Future team, so far:

Magcargo--
Restrictions pending

???

???

???

???

???

Oh, and one more thing. I'm okay with restrictions, but please make them reasonable. I'm fine with something like:

Ledyba-- Must survive three Rock-type attacks to evolve, and must always have two status moves.

...but I won't accept something like:

Ledyba-- Must always keep Tackle, and has to single-handedly defeat three Trainer-owned Rock-types to evolve.

Aegon

Take a Farfetch'd, muffinz! It must always have Fury Cutter and False Swipe as two of its moves. Nickname it Prepostrus if you want. ;]

Last edited:

muffinz

oh nooooooooo
That one will be tough, but okay.
I've already got a theme for nicknaming, so I can't accept that name, but other than that, it's fine!

Magcargo--
No restrictions yet; feel free to add some!

Farfech'd--
Has to have Fury Cutter and False Swipe

???

???

???

???

Kalosian

So long
muffinz, take a Delibird, it must use Present at least once against Clairs Kingdra. If you take nicknames, nickname it "Birdmakers".

□□□□□

Everyone's doing it!
Ok,
Team:
1.)Qwilfish-NNamed Frank, only one STAB at a time.
2.)Heracross-NNamed Stag.
3.)Teddiursa-NNamed Minty must solo one gym to Evolve must keep Fury Swipes till evolving.
4.)Stantler-Must learn Role Play OR Skill Swap.
5.)
6.)

Bumping this, i need two more.

muffinz

oh nooooooooo
I don't know about the Delibird-- I've already got three Pokèmon weak to Rock, and I've never liked how it needs TMs to learn anything but Present, especially since TMs are single-use in this generation.

Magcargo--
Needs restrictions!

Farfech'd--
Has to keep Fury Cutter and False Swipe

Dunsparce--
Has to keep Facade

Qwilfish--
Has to keep Revenge

Pinsir--
Has to keep Seismic Toss until it beats a Gym Leader's Pokèmon using no other moves

???

roloox

Ice Type Fan
Okay then...

muffinz, take a Sunkern, must evolve using a sun stone aquired from the national park bug catching contest, (if you wanna spicee things up, it cant evolve till it learns sunny day and must have a physical moveset if it has Chlorophyll as an ability and an Attack stat enchancing ability or characteristic, otherwise it must have a special moveset) must batlle against the red Gyarados (defeating it solo if you dont wanna catch it).
Have fun!