• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Lucarimew2

Thankyou Drummerdude, next people can choose pokemon found in soulsilver please

i'm gonna take up a scramble challenge in pokemon soulsilver

A few rules
- only post restrictions on evolving please
- No once per game battles to evolve (e.g beat roark's cranidos to evolve....)
- Any pokemon is welcome
- No trading unless for evolution purposes
- No legendaries or pseudo legandaries (Including Lucario(even though it isn't a pseudo legendary))
- No breeding (It wastes time)
- No nicknames please
My Current team
- Chikorita, Defeat a wild ekans to evolve to Bayleef, Defeat a wild ChinChou to evolve in meganium
-
-
-
-
-

Lucarimew2 take a Scyther that must have Technician. It must be caught while battling Chikorita/Bayleef, and must defeat 10 pokémon with a mov boosted by Technician.

Lucarimew2

Thanks legolover, is this restriction an evolution restriction?

A few rules
- No once per game battles to evolve (e.g beat roark's cranidos to evolve....)
- Any pokemon is welcome
- No legendaries or pseudo legandaries (Including Lucario(even though it isn't a pseudo legendary))
- No nicknames please
My Current team
- Chikorita, Defeat a wild ekans to evolve to Bayleef, Defeat a wild ChinChou to evolve in meganium
- Technician Scyther, must defeat 10 pokemon with a move boosted by technician
-
-
-
-

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Lucarimew:

Take a Phanpy. I don't generally like evolution restrictions, so....no restrictions. Phanpy is just cute and awesome!

SilverMorty

Lucarimew take an Ekans. Evolve it after it uses Glare to paralyse 3 pokemon in a row (basically have a streak of a successful Glare 3 times in a row)

Lucarimew2

Thanks guys Ekans will be added to the list but phanpy won't because i can't get it without trading. I am playing SoulSilver remember

A few rules
- No once per game battles to evolve (e.g beat morty's gengar to evolve....)
- Any pokemon is welcome
- No nicknames please
My Current team
- Ekans, must paralyse 3 pokemon in a row with glare to evolve
-
-
-

Three more pokemon please!

Last edited:

725roy

ambivolent
Lucarimew, take an Eevee, and evolve it into a Flareon (the worst of the eeveelutions!). HOWEVER! You cannot evolve it until you hold a FireStone, Thunderstone, and WaterStone. Before you may use the Fire stone on Eevee you must use the Thunderstone and Waterstone on two different pokemon. Quite elaborate, no?

Have fun!

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
Lucarimew, take a Mareep. It must learn Thundershock to evolve into Flaaffy (IMPOSSIBLE, NO?!) and Discharge to evolve into Ampharos.

Lucarimew2

Thanks pikachu725, i shall add that to my team. Sorry Psychic Swordsman i shall not take that pokemon for one reason, i have always used it in normal playthroughs of Soulsilver

A few rules
- No once per game battles to evolve (e.g beat morty's gengar to evolve....)
- Any pokemon is welcome
- No nicknames please
My Current team
- Eevee, cannot be evolved to flareon until i have a FireStone, ThunderStone and Water Stone
-
-

Two more pokemon please, preferably a water type somewhere.

ilovedeino

Deino Master
lucarimew2, take a Psyduck, it must solo 15 Pokemon with only Confusion to evolve.

Lucarimew2

Thanks ilovedeino, that will be added to my team.

My Current team
- Eevee, cannot be evolved to flareon until i have a FireStone, ThunderStone and Water Stone
- Psyduck, must solo 15 pokemon with only confusion to evolve
- Mareep, must learn Thundershock to evolve into Flaaffy and Discharge to evolve into Ampharos.

EDIT: I have added the Mareep given to me by Psychic Swordsman. Thanks everyone now i can start my scramble challenge, please do not suggest anymore pokemon thankyou

Last edited:
@Lucarimew2 Sorry for not replying sooner, but yes defeaing the 10 pokémon with Technician is an evolution restriction.

Lucarimew2

Thanks legolover.

Now i have started my scramble challenge in Soulsilver, i have passed through the start of the game, getting the mystery egg from Mr.Pokemon and getting the PokeDex from Professor Oak. I beat my rival on the way back to new bark town. Now i have completed the start of the game i can start catching and training pokemon. I have made it to violet city and have caught a Mareep and Ekans for my team. I can also now evolve my chikorita now i have defeated a wild ekans with chikorita.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Decided to do a Scramble Challenge for Heartgold ^^
Have some restrictions though:
.No same type Pokemon, except if it's dual types. Per example, I would be ok with Quagsire (Water & Ground) and with Onix (Rock & Ground).
.No trade-evolution Pokemon, it's basically impossible to me to evolve them, sorry!
.No perverted nicknames :p
.No starter
.Only Pokemon found in Heartgold
.No breeding

Team:
{}
Go ahead :)

Last edited:

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
SirPeras:

Take Drowzee. It has to successfully use Hypnosis twice against Morty to evolve (can be the same pokemon if it wakes up from the first Hypnosis or can be two separate pokemon).

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Ok thanks Sid87!

By now my team is:
Team:
{Drowzee -It has to successfully use Hypnosis twice against Morty to evolve (can be the same pokemon if it wakes up from the first Hypnosis or can be two separate pokemon)}

One thing also, a Pokemon at the beginning of the game like a bit after or before Violet City would be nice, since I wont use starters ^^

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Thank you andyhaj!

By now my team is:
Team:
{Drowzee -It has to successfully use Hypnosis twice against Morty to evolve (can be the same pokemon if it wakes up from the first Hypnosis or can be two separate pokemon)
Zubat-You have to catch it as your second Pokémon (not including your starter). It must keep either Supersonic or Confuse Ray throughout your journey.}

725roy

ambivolent
Peras, take a (OMG) Phanpy. Before you can evolve it, you must successfully use Rollout 5 times in a row in the same battle. From there you MUST keep Rollout on it.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Thanks pikachu725

By now my team is:
Team:
{Drowzee -It has to successfully use Hypnosis twice against Morty to evolve (can be the same pokemon if it wakes up from the first Hypnosis or can be two separate pokemon)
Zubat-You have to catch it as your second Pokémon (not including your starter). It must keep either Supersonic or Confuse Ray throughout your journey
Phanpy- Before you can evolve it, you must successfully use Rollout 5 times in a row in the same battle. From there you MUST keep Rollout on it. }