• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Super_Jamalx9000

I am going to do a Scramble Challenge for Pokemon HeartGold.

Rules

No two Pokemon of the same type
No Pokemon that evolve by trading
No Pokemon after the 6th gym leader
I have to get a Starter

Grei

not the color
Super_Jamalx9000, take a Mareep at Route 32. Do not evolve it to Flaaffy until after you have beaten Whitney, and do not evolve it to Ampharos until after you have saved Amphy in Olivine Town. As soon as you are able, this Mareep's move list may never contain two attacks of the same type.

I am also doing a HeartGold Scramble Challenge!

Team
1. Cyndaquil - no restrictions
2. Kenya the Spearow -
3. Gligar -
6. Claydol - must be obtained as a Claydol

Rules
- I will start with Cyndaquil. He will be my one Pokemon without restrictions.
- I will obtain a Gligar, which may have assigned restrictions.
- I will steal Kenya the Spearow as use it as my Flyer. She may have assigned restrictions.
- I will obtain a Claydol, with a restriction being that I cannot own it as a Baltoy. Further restrictions are welcome.

- All Pokemon must be different types.
- All HMs must be covered by the team. I will reject HM slaves.
- All Pokemon must be in the New Pokedex (regional dex of HGSS).
- No "this Pokemon may never evolve" restrictions, please.
- All other evolution restrictions besides "this Pokemon must fight x Pokemon to evolve" are acceptable.
- No nicknames.
- No natures.

Kalosian

So long
Super_Jamalx9000, start with a Cyndaquil. It must be a Quilava before you enter Violet City, and it must solo four Swimmers on Route 41 to evolve into Typhlosion. It must keep Smokescreen until you have beaten the 7th gym, and it may never know more than one Fire-type move at the same time. If you take nicknames, name it Flareway.

Grei, your Spearow may only evolve into Fearow if it beats a wild Yanma or if it defeats 20 wild Farfetch'd. In order to learn Fly, it must defeat an evolved Electric-type while holding a Heart Mail containing the word "Fly".

Grei

not the color
Grei, your Spearow may only evolve into Fearow if it beats a wild Yanma or if it defeats 20 wild Farfetch'd. In order to learn Fly, it must defeat an evolved Electric-type while holding a Heart Mail containing the word "Fly".

Please no Pokemon-based evolution requirements. I'll take the Fly restriction, but instead of defeating an Electric-type, I'll have to defeat one of Eusine's Pokemon with Kenya. A revision of your suggested restriction would be greatly appreciated!

Team
2. Kenya the Spearow - hold Heart Mail ("Fly") vs. Eusine to learn Fly
3. Gligar -

Grei said:
Rules
- I will steal Kenya the Spearow as use it as my Flyer. She may have assigned restrictions.
- I will obtain a Claydol, with a restriction being that I cannot own it as a Baltoy. Further restrictions are welcome.

- All other evolution restrictions besides "this Pokemon must fight x Pokemon to evolve" are acceptable.
- No nicknames.
- No natures.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Grei, your Gligar must always know cut. Gligar must defeat 10 Pokemon with cut before it may use another attack. If you plan to evolve it, as a Gliscor it must defeat 1 gym leader Pokemon with cut before it may use another attack.

If that restriction is not acceptable please let me know.

Grei

not the color
Thanks you two! Just one more Pokemon, along with restrictions for Kenya, Pinsir, and maybe Claydol.

Team
2. Kenya the Spearow - hold Heart Mail ("Fly") vs. Eusine to learn Fly
3. Gligar - Must know cut; must defeat 10 Pokemon with Cut before using another attack; Gliscor must do the same
4. Pinsir -

Grei said:
Rules

- No nicknames.
- No natures.

Kalosian

So long
Please no Pokemon-based evolution requirements. I'll take the Fly restriction, but instead of defeating an Electric-type, I'll have to defeat one of Eusine's Pokemon with Kenya. A revision of your suggested restriction would be greatly appreciated!
Okay then. That with Eusine before learning Fly sounds fine to me. It can evolve freely but must still defeat one Yanma or 20 Farfetch'd after or before evolving, if that's okay. If not, it must defeat a Lapras or a Marill after evolving.

ultimate_charmander

bloody weather
I'd like a platinum challenge please no trading but I'm up for anything else

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
@ultimate_charmander: Take a Glalie. It may evolve after it only knows physical moves, and it must be Male. It must defeat every Dragon Type you encounter. If it it doesn;t, due to having fainted or so, it must have one move deleted. You cant learn it moves back from the tutor or so. If it has only one move, it will stack up. It only counts after obtaining a GLALIE. It must be evolved ASAP. Name it FlyingSpheal or FlngSphl if the other doesnt fit

If I forgot anyone, please VM or PM me

Kalosian

So long
ultimate_charmander, take a Mothim. It can evolve from Burmy freely, but must solo three Hikers after evolving. It must also learn and keep Camouflage. If you take nicknames, name it Toaster.

Yola guys! I'm gonna be doing a scramble challenge on Pokémon Platinum......

Rules:
Must have a full team by Cantina
Must have a starter
Nicknames need to be included
Must have a flier and a surfer

Team:
-
-
-
-
-
-

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
@SnazzySwampert(nice name by the way): Take Chimchar as your starter. To evolve into Monferno, it must solo Gardenia. To evolve into Infernape, it must solo all the trainers in the Cafe on Route 210. Nickname it YungStunna

Last edited:

Rules:
Must have a starter

Team:
- Chimchar (YungStunna): Must solo Gardenia to evolve once and must solo all the Café trainers on route 210 to evolve again.....
-
-
-
-
-

@Flare Thanks for the compliment btw

5 more!

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
@SnazzySwampert: Take a Psyduck. It must always know an ice move asap, and must be used against the first 5 gym leaders to evolve ((So must be send out)). After it has become a Golduck, it must know at least 2 HMs. Name it Headache

Kalosian

So long
SnazzySwampert, take a Starly. It can evolve into Staravia after beating a Nosepass and into Staraptor after soloing your Rival at Pastoria City. In order to learn Fly, it must solo three trainers in the 5th gym. Nickname it Star-Start.

Rules:
Must have a starter

Team:
- Chimchar (YungStunna): Must solo Gardenia to evolve once and must solo all the Café trainers on route 210 to evolve again.....
-Psyduck (Headache) It must always know an ice move asap, and must be used against the first 5 gym leaders to evolve ((So must be send out)). After it has become a Golduck, it must know at least 2 HMs.
- Starly (Star-Start) It can evolve into Staravia after beating a Nosepass and into Staraptor after soloing your Rival at Pastoria City. In order to learn Fly, it must solo three trainers in the 5th gym.
-
-
-

3 more!

Kdude146

@SnazzySwampert take a Snorunt nickname it Night-Star must be female and must solo Giratina when you catch it before it can evolve into Froslass

@KDude: Sorry, I want a full team by Fantina and Snorunt I do not believe Snorunt comes before Fantina...... :T

Arceus500

@ChangeJD
This is for the fourth generation, if you want to do it in Black, post it on the 5th gen thread(sorry, dont know how to post links)