• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th Generation Pokemon Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Silver

Rest My Chemistry
Simple thread really, type what attacks you think some of the newer pokemon will be able to use (Attacks we already know, don't make any up).
For example:
Manyula (sp?): We know it can use Revenge.
Buizeru: I think it can use Water Pulse and Double Edge.
Tamata (sp?): Probably any Mantine moves.
Manaphy: Psychic, Hydro Pump perhaps?
Pepararru (The parrot): Wing Attack, Sing, Hyper Voice, Mimic maybe?
Manene: Teeter Dance, Confusion
Bonsly: Rock Slide, Fake Tears
Munchlax: Snorlax moves, Stockpile, Spit Up and Swallow.

I don't think anyone's done this kinda thread before: -_-

zuloon

Bboy Zuloon
There's already a thread for this, made by T lord I think.

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
This probably belongs in the New Pokémon Discussion.

porygon2lover said:
i think maybe munchlax will learn extremspeed.
No! That would make Curselax 00ber on sooh many levels. Unless Munchlax doesn't have Curse as an egg move... :D

Tamanta needs Mud Sport. Let's make Mantine the Special wall it should be. :)

kh2_lover

Loving Longnecks
ohhh i think munchlax will learn a punch attack like mega punch or those elemental punches and for perrapu its attacks are proly similar to loudreds like uproar, hyper voice and stuff. for manaphy i personally think it can use hydro pump or dive cause its a voyage pokemon

hIrAm

Perappu will most certainly know Hyper Voice, AND Mimic.

Also, I hope Munchlax learns Focus Punch either naturally, or through breeding. Either one's fine.

Spectre

I'm the Juggernaut!
MetalMario said:
This probably belongs in the New Pokémon Discussion.

No! That would make Curselax 00ber on sooh many levels. Unless Munchlax doesn't have Curse as an egg move... :D

Tamanta needs Mud Sport. Let's make Mantine the Special wall it should be. :)

Mantine already learns Mud Sport. Plus, why would anyone waste a spot for a move that is so specified when there is a move called Light Screen that does the same thing and more? So, ya, Tamanta needs Light Screen.

Manyula needs more Earthquake.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
One of them has to be able to use Metorotic Swarm, but that's just my guess. If any of them would be able to, my guess goes to Manyula, Lucario, or Manafi

hIrAm

Torchic23 said:
One of them has to be able to use Metorotic Swarm, but that's just my guess. If any of them would be able to, my guess goes to Manyula, Lucario, or Manafi
None of them have to know Meteoric Swarm. It's just an attack, that will be used on one of the many Pokémon sson to come out. Although, Lucario will probably know it. Though, it is a Dragon-type move, so you never know ..

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
I'd expect Meteoric Swarm will be a staple of the new trio, much like how the Regis each had Superpower. (but what good did it do them?) Anyway, I'm speculating again.

hIrAm

MetalMario said:
I'd expect Meteoric Swarm will be a staple of the new trio, much like how the Regis each had Superpower. (but what good did it do them?) Anyway, I'm speculating again.
Hm, that's an interesting idea. I thought it might go to the new pseudo-dragon-type thing. [Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross]

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Perap will obviously know the generic bird moves, such as Peck, Quick Attack, etc. Maybe since it's a pure Flying type, it'll learn Aerial Ace naturally. I also think it'll learn Sing.

I have a feeling Buoysel will learn Mud Slap or Mud Shot. Along with Water Gun and all that jazz.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Lemono said:
None of them have to know Meteoric Swarm. It's just an attack, that will be used on one of the many Pokémon sson to come out. Although, Lucario will probably know it. Though, it is a Dragon-type move, so you never know ..

You know how they like to advertise things like that. I'm hoping some other Pokemon learns it, but you never know...

hIrAm

Torchic23 said:
You know how they like to advertise things like that. I'm hoping some other Pokemon learns it, but you never know...
Yah, you don't. That's why we're just specualting things at this moment. Well, I can say this; Meteoric Swarm will be used by atleast one, hopefully pure, Dragon-type Pokémon.

AJ Flibble

Emohawk
Err... something tells my Buizeru will get Double Edge, Tail Whip, Slam, Ice Beam and the main water moves, including Bubblebeam.

Tamanta - Charm and possibly Light Screen. That would rock so much.

Lucario will learn possibly Meteor Mash or Iron Tail, and something like Cross Chop and most likely be able to learn Psychic too.

Status
Not open for further replies.