• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th generation?

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Do you think Pokemon Ranger will contain 4th gen. pokemon? I think it will because from what we've seen we can use pokemon without revealing to much about it besides obvious(such as a fire pokemon uses a fire attack). I think we could see the revealed ones since we saw statues of them in dungeon. Also Gamefreak is the makers of the D/P as well as Ranger so we could see some new pokemon that were previously unrevealled but, I doubt it. Although I think its obvious that munchlax and Bonsly will be in it since Munchlax has been in tons of pokemon games and Bonsly was in XD.

Last edited:

Samayowa

you amaze me.
I think it's possible. It makes a lot of sense, why have these pokemon revealed if they aren't going to be in a game before the next generation?? But yeah I definetly think that some may be in there but not a lot.

Its possible........

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Well it only makes sense if they released their new pokemon why wouldn't they use them?

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala

obada

frontier champion
yeah manafi is in ranger wooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
Yeah I hope it plays an important part in the game kinda like how Kyogre and Groudoun played integral parts in R/S/E.

P

Pokemon rocks

Yeah I'm sure Ranger will have new pokemon. Definetly Munchlax and Bonsly.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
I think there'll be some of the 4th gen & it would be cool if you could see/catch a manafi in it :D

Phasma

Dangerous and Moving
We've obviously seen that MD doesn't have them... but I suppose, mentioning Manafi, that Ranger will.

But then again, these games aren't exactly playing by the normal pokémon handheld game rules, now are they? So it might be like the show for all we know. Little taste is all yeh get.

Caterpie Master

Oh My! Noodlesoup!
Phasma said:
We've obviously seen that MD doesn't have them... but I suppose, mentioning Manafi, that Ranger will.

But then again, these games aren't exactly playing by the normal pokémon handheld game rules, now are they? So it might be like the show for all we know. Little taste is all yeh get.

Uhmm, that's not totally true. Pokemon Mysterious dungeon does have them.
You can't recruit them however...
For example: Munchlax will appear sometimes to give you the Munchlax band.

MaskedManAbsolkid

I remember rumors that Munchlax, Bonsly, Lucario, Manene and Manyula were in Trozei. They were meant to be in there before we found out the rumors were false.

I'm gonna imagine all the pokemon released up to now (maybe except Perappu, tamanta and Buizeru) making short cameos in Ranger.