• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

4th of July

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I didn't see any fireworks last night :/ But I did eat REGULAR ice cream...before bed.....and ended up with really weird headaches and finding every youtube video i watched 'scary' XD; ...No matter how adorable i also found them o_O;;;

Haha, late night ice cream headaches. I'll remember this year's 4th of july for them! :p

Needless to say, my sugar free ice cream we used to always have for me wasn't so heavy on the stomach.. I've had that before bed MANY times with no weird sensations or nightmares as a result.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
This Forth of July kind of stunk, I couldn't see any fireworks from where I was. I was going to head out, but I decided against it in the end.

Oh, did I mention all the fireworks people were setting off at ridiculous hours and in equally ridiculous places (Like the streets or their backyard!)? Needless to say I had a rough night's sleep...Seriously, it's as if they're TRYING to scare the daylights out of people. It's astonishing that there wasn't an accident!

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
This Forth of July kind of stunk, I couldn't see any fireworks from where I was. I was going to head out, but I decided against it in the end.

Oh, did I mention all the fireworks people were setting off at ridiculous hours and in equally ridiculous places (Like the streets or their backyard!)? Needless to say I had a rough night's sleep...Seriously, it's as if they're TRYING to scare the daylights out of people. It's astonishing that there wasn't an accident!

Yeah....they shot them off too early over here last night. My brother had to watch a stupid tv show at that hour :/ Can't say it was too fun for me; but eating some ice cream of a brand i didn't eat for years again was still worth it all in the end XD; Mmmm, milk chocolate coating..:3 it was coated in chopped almonds too. Yes i'm trying to make people hungry with this post lol or maybe not :U I duno.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
I have a dog who is scared of fireworks, so it wasn't a very good day. People were still shooting off fireworks after midnight and I was very agitated because I just wanted my dog to be able to calm down and for me to be able to go to sleep.

Vernikova

Champion
I played some games, watched fireworks and got out of a cop ticket, went to a party and had good funsies (if you know), and woke up with a $2000+ check for something. It was a pretty good night.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Didn't really do much for the 4th of July this year. We had a barbeque on Sunday, at my aunts house two days before the 4th of July, and then my sister and I went over to see my cousin and her son, who's birthday was on Sunday and had a pool party.

Didn't really do anything on the 4th of July. Got a haircut and had lunch with my sister at the Cheesecake Factory. Both of my dogs are terrified of fireworks so that's one of the reasons why I wasn't really excited for the fireworks. All the people who live in the same area I do were going crazy with the fireworks this year and it went on for two hours. They finally stopped after ten and I went to bed early since I didn't get much sleep the night before.

That's really about all I did.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I did for America what I always do for her birthday -- made reservations at a high-end French restaurant, rented a hotel room downtown, and bought a nice pinot noir. I dunno, though, things just haven't been the same for the past few months. I think there's another man. Anyway, long story short, I vomited $20 of boxed wine off a 23rd-floor balcony to celebrate Independence Day and our freedom.
AMERICA!!!!!

I played some games, watched fireworks and got out of a cop ticket, went to a party and had good funsies (if you know), and woke up with a $2000+ check for something. It was a pretty good night.

Is this one of those times where you separate the steps to be casual about it, but it was really just one drawn-out, salacious incident?