• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

5 questions please answer them

yonatansetbon

1.where can i find shaymin;492-s;?
2.what are the best moves to lucario ?
3.how can i gain a lot of B.P?
4.how can i improve the strength of the league?
5.in the resort area there is a building and i need to give ribbons to the girl in that building ,where can i find ribbons?

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
1. You must attend an event that gives you the item to unlock him.

2. Swords Dance, Close Combat, Extremespeed, Stone Edge/Ice Punch/Crunch

3. The Battle Hall is pretty easy. Clear it 5 times in a row, and you'll get 20 BP. Also, the Battle Tower gives you 20 BP for beating the Tower Tycoon on the 21st battle.

4. I believe once you beat them a certain number of times (20 I think?), their levels increase.

5. You can get ribbons from many places. There's the Effort Ribbon you get in Sunyshore Market for a Pokemon who has maxed EVs, and there's another girl in Sunyshore who gives you a different ribbon each day of the week. Also, contests get you ribbons.

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
1. Answered
2. "
3. Keep battling. But be careful or you will find yourself owned by a Solrock.
4. I honestly didnt know that. Best get battling.
5. You need 15 ribbons on one pokemon and that to be at the front of your party when you talk to the girl at the door.

Gemini_II

Answers to 4 of 5 Questions Added Upon :D

1.where can i find shaymin;492-s;?
2.what are the best moves to lucario ?
3.how can i gain a lot of B.P?
4.how can i improve the strength of the league?
5.in the resort area there is a building and i need to give ribbons to the girl in that building ,where can i find ribbons?

Answers:
You must attend an event that gives you the item to unlock him.
Yeah, and when you get the item, you go to farthest end of the Route beyond that part of Victory Road that was blocked off by that one guy (prior to beating the League)

2. --

The Battle Hall is pretty easy. Clear it 5 times in a row, and you'll get 20 BP. Also, the Battle Tower gives you 20 BP for beating the Tower Tycoon on the 21st battle.

The Battle Hall is very easy... a bit too easy... *looks left, looks right*
I find the Battle Castle to be a breeze. They give 3 points for fighting normally (i.e. not the leader of that facility)
Just keep battling, and winning, and you'll rack up points in no time.

I believe once you beat them a certain number of times (20 I think?), their levels increase.

I don't know about that... I think I read something contrary to that on Serebii. Plus, when I went to the league (in Platinum) the first time after beating it (i.e. the 2nd time), the dudes in there were like 5-10* levels stronger.

* Not sure by how much, but they were definitely stronger.

5. Both TomstarRule and Vaporeon4evr pretty much covered everything I was gonna say, except for:
You need 15 ribbons on one pokemon and that to be at the front of your party when you talk to the girl at the door.

When I still had my Pearl, I think I remember my pokemon only needing 10 ribbons for you to get in.

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
Ah, I remember now. After you visit Stark Mountain and team up with Buck to defeat Team Galactic for the last time, THEN the Elite Four becomes stronger.