• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#501 Oshawott / #502 Dewott / #503 Samurott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxrebel

I have 9 male Oshawott of varying natures all at lvl 1(1 of them is lvl 13) with no special special traits/iv/egg moves. I am trading them for 3 things:

1. female Snivy (or evolutions)
2. female white exclusive pokemon (for legends we can just trade and trade back and you can still keep the pokemon)
3. female Pansage/sear/pour (or evolutions)

I hope someone can help me out with this. Just send me a message if interested!

Last edited:

pika40607

i have some lvl 1 adamant oshawotts with 31 speed iv

mainly looking for older gen stuff, female starters, female machop, hitmonchan, gible

shoot me a msg

Jensen

Hey, I'm looking for an Oshawott and I'm can offer a Riolu with the egg moves blaze kick and skyupper cut. If anyone is interested send my a PM.

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
I got tons of oshawott that I'd really like trade, not looking for anything in particular, I only want get rid off of them, I'll release them if nobody need one. PM me

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Simply looking for an Oshawott egg here. I just restarted Pokemon White and I desperately want an Oshawott in my team, but I need it to have my ID because I'm half-OCD about making sure all my Pokemon have my ID. If anyone could seriously help me out by giving me an Oshawott egg, you'd kick butt. :] I don't have anything to offer but my gratitude though, sadly. Please VM/PM me ASAP if you're willing to help. ^^ Thank you!

**TRADE COMPLETED**

Last edited:
I'm looking good IV, Timid nature SHINY male Oshawott!! Can someone who owns one trade?

I can trade it to good IV Hoenn Pokemons!

Last edited:

Trance

I have B/W starters (freshly hatched and with no particular natures/IV) and am looking for a chansey with any stats/nature. PM me if interested.

Will be free for trade on weekends, 7pm-12am (GMT+8)
F/C: 3482 2547 7731

mick_1232001

I can breed all starters and anything else not in my sig. PM me if you are interested.

drose

The Horned Zoroark
Shelll

Looking for Oshawott w/ Hidden Ability Shell Armor. I ll offer whatever u want. PM me if you have it and tell me what u want

Chippydip

I have tons of oshawott. I need snivy or tepig

If you trade me female, you get female in return. Any oshawott for any same sex tepig or snivy. Let me know!

mienshou123

I have a near flawless oshawott, shiny and UT. Timid nature, hit me up with a VM or PM(preferably VM as my PM box is filled...).

i have a shiny swellow and wobbufet.

Status
Not open for further replies.