• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#501 Oshawott / #502 Dewott / #503 Samurott

Status
Not open for further replies.

P0kelegend

I can breed an oshawott for people who need it... I'm looking for a Snivy, Tepig, Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur. If you have any of those and want a breeded oshawott, PM me :D

reptoid101

Shiny Hunter
I'm offering a lvl 13 pansage for a oshawott around the same lvl. Please someone pm!

gvsugod

I have an army of freshly hatched Oshawotts, varying natures, all have tackle, surf, ice beam. pm me with offers.

looking for:
reshiram
tornadus
shinies
cool egg move pokemon

Shark

Advanced tier
LF: mew, latias, deoxys, jirachi, darkrai, shaymin, arceus, reshiram, tornadus, the most of the 1-4 staters (besides squirtle and charmander), growlithe,ekans, digllet, meowth, teddiursa, spiritomb, gible.

OF: snivy, tepig, oshawoot, zorua, axew, rufflet, zekrom, eevee, solosis, larvitar, rotom, beldum, archen, kangaskhen,abra, ralts, heracross, pinsir, swinub,lotad, surskit, absol, feebas.

BlazingTrainer

I need an Oshawott, please! I want one that has good defense and attacking Ivs good Hp. I don't have much to offer, but please i really need one.

BlackPlague

Resident Newbie
If anyone would breed me a female Oshawott, any nature, any moveset, I'd be very grateful.

Dragonlord159

Master of Existance
I need a Dewott and a Samurott. I can offer any most legendary pokemon from gen 1 - gen 4, and i have a whole slew of legendaries to ofer, including the shiny legendary dogs.

Last edited:

Razielkun

Hi everyone! I haven't been playing very long, but would appreciate it if someone could spare an Oshawott or Snivy. Please PM me if you have an extra that you could give me. Thanks! :)

Ravern

Ace Trainer
Want : Female Oshawatt Lvl.1
Offering : Female Snivy Lvl.1

Ravern

Ace Trainer
UP ^
PM ME If Interested.

bigman82

Shiny Trader
I now have 9 extra Oshawott. I am looking for a Cottonee, Archen, Venipede, and starters from generations 1-4. PM if you want to trade. :)

Last edited:

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
I'm looking for a female Oshawott. I can offer a Zorua, Snivy, Pansage, Pansear, Archen... Just pm me.

Pyello

I have bred tons of oshowatts doing the masuada method and i am going to trade them away now. All oshowatts are level 1 and know the egg moves Tackle, retaliate, swords dance, and scald. I also have snivy and tepig posts in the respective threads. Please pm me any offers. I always want shinys and legendarys but i will accept other decent pokemon. Please keep in mind that I need decent offers in exchange for the pokemon, because it takes time to breed and trade them. Don't even think for a second about sending me a message saying "Hi, i just started the game and i am at the 2nd gym leader. All i can give you is an audino but i really need a oshowatt." I don't accept snivy or tepig also as i have tons of them. Here is my current collection.

Naive (M) - KNOWS TACKLE AND RETALIATE ONLY
Rash (M) - KNOWS SURF/TACKLE ONLY
Brave (M)
Hasty (M)
Relaxed (M)
Brave (M)
Gentle (M)
Docile (M)
Careful (M)
Lax (F)
Brave (M)
Gentle (M)