• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#501 Oshawott / #502 Dewott / #503 Samurott

Status
Not open for further replies.

xPrincessAmanda

Pokemon Breeder
I am looking for Oshawatt!! i don't have much to offer for pokemon, but i do have pokemon with POKERUS
AIM or PM me to make an offer, i prefer AIM since it is easier, but if you don't have it or i don't answer then PM me =]

vdW

Trainer
Looking for a female modest Oshawott, I can offer male Oshawott, Snivy (male and female), Tepig (male and female) and Zorua (male and female). PM me if you want to trade.

Looking for non-English male and female Oshawott. Will trade a Zorua or 2 Zoruas, or I will trade TWO black exclusive pokemon for them. Example: Your foreign Oshawott for my Cottonee and Vullaby. Or I can trade Zorua and black exclusive or whatever.
Just message me with what you have please.

Nomik18

Estia
Would love a legit shiny Oswawott. Can trade other legit shinies from 4th gen and before.
PM me :)

enoc

im looking for tipeg female, oshawott female

offering:sawk, darumaka, sandile, timurr, lillipup.

beeho80

I have a few oshawotts and a few snivys for looking for some tepigs and some zuroas
If you are interested send me a message on aim XjoshioX

Last edited:

Golden_Arcanine

I've got Oshawatt eggs to offer, PM me with your offer.

magma_blaziken

WooHoo got 1 already. Found it on reddit from a guy called obvioustroll. He's usually in wifi around this time. Just PM him, maybe he still have some

PokeBrian

First Gen
I just bred about 20 Oshawotts, all male, with varying natures. If you're interested, PM me with offers.

Para Noid

I have many oshawotts for trade looking for decent pokemon or good items im willing to breed any nature you want for a good offer

mia100

I can breed some Oshawotts for people who need them I'll do it for any pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.