• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#501 Oshawott / #502 Dewott / #503 Samurott

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#501 Oshawott#502 Dewott#503 Samurott
water.gif
water.gif
water.gif

autumnmew

Event Hunter
is possible for anyone to breed me a female oshawott or a bashful or relaxed natured one? i will need this right at the start of my game (march 4 or something) i wont have anything to offer then but i do have some soul silver pokemon to trade. i have lv100 togekiss and feraligatr. i also have shiny lv100 charizard which might be fake?
or just a oshawott egg

Last edited:

Ginji

Hmm
I have 22 lv.1 oshawotts with surf and waterfall, pm me if you want one (if you don't like those moves, I can delete them)

Male
sassy x2
careful x2
timid
brave x2
rash
hardy x2
modest
jolly x2
docile
serious x2
lax x2
impish
hasty

Female
lax
timid

Last edited:

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Sorry, not taking further requests until I fill my current ones.

Last edited:

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Hello i will be getting bw in 8 days due to australia's slackness

anyways i will be picking tepig! so if someone can trade me a snivy and a oshawoot it will be greatly appreciated

please pm

Alanistic

Anyone able to trade me a female Oshawott or Snivy?

I picked Tepig as my started so I'm trying to get the three. If I can get a female I can breed more for other people.

Rawr27

Hey I have two level 1 male Oshawotts for trade with the following stats:

12/5/6/6/5/5 Nature: Modest, Ability: Torrent
12/6/5/6/5/6 Nature: Mild, Ability:Torrent

I'm looking for a Tepig or a Snivy, but preferrably a Tepig, so pm me if you're interested :)

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
anyone have an Oshawott egg with the following stats (Male; Careful Nature, EM: Surf, Water Pulse)

will trade for anything (except legendarys)

Black FC: 0389-8081-4375
White FC: 3009-7392-4895

Please PM if we can trade

Last edited:

glenlee

FC - 5286 0652 4974
does anyone have a spare oshawott egg or pokemon i can have? would be very gratefull :) pm me if you do

XxVenem94xX

Guys.... Read through the thread, there are people offering these things already if you just PM Them!!!!!

illucio

The Illusionist
Looking for an Oshawott (English) just got my game so I don't have much to offer.
Also looking for a Tepig!

rayquaza9999

hey im giving away oshawotts starting half 3 thursday 10th march GMT i will take reservations now
can be hatched or in egg please specifi or you get it in egg

mia100

I'm looking for a Oshawott of any level. I don't have much to offer as I am just past the 7th gym. I have things back in the 4th gen if people want to do a double trade.

adzyboy89

Hi there, I'm another player looking to get an Oshawott having started the game with Tepig and wishing to play through with all 3 starters. I don't really have anything to offer beyond the usual Patrat/Lilipup/Purrloin etc. so am really hoping there is just someone generous enough to do me a favour. I'd like it to be male, with either a beneficial/neutral nature with no nickname. :) Just PM me if you have one!

Tsutarja

Would anyone be willing to breed me a Oshawott? I ordered my game on Amazon so it should arrive around Tuesday to Friday. I can't offer too much but I have some rares on my HeartGold that I can spare.

Thanks

Zangetsu171

Does anyone have an Oshawott for trade? I just started and I don'[t have any water pokemon and I'd really appreciate it if someone could trade me one

Shark

Advanced tier
does anyone have an Oshawott up for trade? i don't have much to offer since i can't to breed the most of my pokemon, but i can get pokemon which exclusive for pokemon white, axew and soonly rufflet

Status
Not open for further replies.