• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#501 Oshawott / #502 Dewott / #503 Samurott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikou_fan

Offering Oshawotts, looking for Snivy, black exclusives, and 5th gen shinies. PM me offers. Thx!

Last edited:

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Hey! Just started Black and was wondering if anyone has a hoard of baby Oshawotts. I'm offering a male Purrloin Lv. 15 with a hardy nature. I would like a female Oshawott with water gun and Scald. No desired nature.

Pokefan70

I have an UT Oshawott. Looking for an UT Breloom or an UT Groudon.

Miindfreakk

Illusionist Trainer
Just looking for Oshawoot ! If anyone have one to throw away ?

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
I will choose Tepig, but I would like to have both in my party, is there any one willing to trade pokemons at the beginig of the adventure?

If u want to help me please PM me

Looking for a female Oshawott, offering Zorua's freshly hatched. I really don't care about nature and the such. If you pm me I can tell you all the natures I have for Zorua.

I have a bunch of Oshawotts I'm willing to trade. All of them are newly hatched and have Tackle, Air Slash, and Attract as moves. I'll list them by nature and gender:

Male, Sassy (+SpD, -Spe)
Male, Mild (+SpA, -Def)
Male, Docile (Neutral)
Male, Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Male, Naive (+Spe, -SpD)
Female, Bold (+Def, -Atk)
Male, Bold (+Def, -Atk)
Male, Bashful (Neutral)
Male, Naughty (+Atk, -SpD)
Male, Hardy (Neutral)
Male, Naive (+Spe, -SpD)

Please PM me if you want one of them. The struck-through ones are no longer available, though. I'm not really asking anything in return. I just felt generous. If anyone happens to have shiny or Dream World Pokemon, however, I would be very interested. I'm open to negotiation, though.

Last edited:

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
I've got Oshawotts up for trade, if you want a specific nature or gender just ask me and I'll try to breed it. I'm looking for shiny and event Pokémon but you can also just PM me with offers. (I can also breed Tepigs, Snivies, Pansages, Pansears, Panpours, Archens, Tirtuogas and Zoruas).

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I need a ditto for pokemon white. Whoever gets me one i will make a 5th Gen Starter or Zorua egg you can have.

nxnja

I have lots of oshawott males with different natures, couple females also. I can give the males out for free, but I gotta get something in return if you want a female.

message me

Ausgirl

Hi guy's I have some 5th gen Pokemon up for trade. Here's a complete list:

Snivy:
male/ mild
male/ hasty
male/ relaxed

Oshawott:
male/ lax
male/ modest
male/ naive
male/ calm

Axew:
female/ hardy
female/ timid

Looking For:
starter pokemon gens 1-4
jolly ditto*

* Indicates pokemon/ items that I particularly want.

Last edited:

-MX-

I'm looking for any Oshawott. Preferably as an Egg. I have Rufflet and Tepig eggs to offer. PM me and and we can sort something out. :)

eatingleg4peanut

Master Trainer
have some oshawott's (level 1 from eggs), looking for all previous gen starters, dratini, eevee, growlith, gible, or of course any legendary.

Falinrush

Offering Oshawotts (With Ice Beam!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.