• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#501 Oshawott / #502 Dewott / #503 Samurott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litovoi

Astral Shadow
I can trade Oshawotts, looking for Tepigs, PM me if interested.

Edit:Already got Tepig, am willing to trade Oshawott for other things.

Last edited:

Harlekwin

Yes, of course I'm looking for an Oshawott. :3 I have a Tepig for you. PM me if interested :3

Concordia

The Dreamwalker
Looking to trade a snivy and a deino with dark pulse for the two other starters I do not have in Unova; Tepig and Oshawott. Please mail if interested, you'd be an absolutely awesome help :)

miyazakipig

I've got a bunch of Oshawotts I'm looking to get rid of from when I was trying for a shiny. Any pokemon from prior to gen 5 would be fantastic, especially starters, or a male Emolga or male Snivy (especially foreign!) but I'll take just about anything for them at this point.

F - Naughty - Level 1

M - Rash - Level 1
M - Brave - Level 1 (x3)
M - Hasty - Level 1
M - Calm - Level 1
M - Naughty - Level 1 (x2)
M - Careful - Level 1
M - Serious - Level 1 (x2)
M - Adamant - Level 1 (x4)
M - Lonely - Level 1
M - Hardy - Level 1
M - Naive - Level 1 (x2)
M - Bashful - Level 1
M - Impish - Level 1
M - Timid - Level 1
M - Gentle - Level 1

If you're interested at all PM me!

Imrhien

Eater of Leftovers
Hiya folks! I am a Starter Pokemon Breeder. I have all starters up for trade.

Looking for previous gen Pokemon, particularly Bagon and Gible, as well as Pokerus, in return.

Last edited:

Valkrist

Collecting starters

I'm just now to the point that I can breed my starter. I have some fresh Snivys available for trade for a Tepig and/or an Oshawott

UPDATE: I now have an Oshawott, still need Tepig and especially Victini

Last edited:
Looking for any legit Oshawott.

Can give Tepigs/Pignite males or most of the other Unova pokemon.

PM if interested.

fluffio88

Top Trainer
I am offering all gen starters, Zorua's, Phione's, Jirachi's, Shiny Legendary Bird Trio and I have an UT MSTRY Mew lv 10 looking for a Reshiram but get in touch if you really need something. if you require any special moves when the pokemon are bred, I will see what I do, depending obviously on the gender of the pokemon I already have.

Last edited:

Sparkfyre

Muse is a tricky thing 0.0
Need an oshawott, any level, willing to trade a shiny cottonee for it or one of the three Unova Legends- Virizion, Terrakion, or Cobalion. All pokemon are freshly caught, as I do not believe in the ******** of trading a newly-hatched level one starter for a level one Zoroark or Reshiram or whatever, or a mew or jirachi or celebi of any level, or a level 12. Pelliper (which means you're asking for a hack, as I have seen for many of these. I do not train Unova types, just need it for dex; I am working for convenience, not for gain. PM me if you're sick of searching the wi-fi connection that people with extremely unrealistic expectations/people clearly asking for hacked pokemon have clogged up with requests that are extremely unlikely to ever be filled.

Edit: 20 December 2011: I apologize; due to an accident my save data was erased. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

fluffio88

Top Trainer
Offering bred pokemon including all generations starters, zorua and phione (any TM or HM moves required let me know). Looking for evolution stones in return

thatguy18000

i can breed oshawotts looking for squirtle, chikorita, cyndaquil, treeko, piplup, turtwig, evee and gible atm. only females though.

cadekol

I can breed all generation starters, zorua, and eevee. In return i'm looking for starters for my platinum game. PM me if intersted.

pokemaniac23

can offer almost any pokemon from the unova region with pokevirus ( doubles effort vallue ) looking for other regions pokemons PM if interested

Trying for a shiny Oshawott and currently have over 2 boxes full that I'm looking to give away.
Adamant [3]
Bashful [4 male, 1 female]
Bold
Calm [2]
Docile
Gentle [3]
Hardy [2]
Hasty [1 male, 1 female]
Impish [6]
Jolly
Lax [3]
Lonely [4]
Mild
Modest [2]
Naive [4]
Quiet [2 male, 1 female]
Quirky [3]
Rash [5]
Relaxed [5 male, 1 female]
Sassy
Serious [3 male, 2 female]
Timid [3]
I'll take anything for them at this point, if no one wants them, they'll be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.