• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#501 Oshawott / #502 Dewott / #503 Samurott

Status
Not open for further replies.

addirose

breeding oshawotts. looking for all other starters from every region, preferably female. pm me.

mick_1232001

I have all breedable pokemon and the shinies listed in my sig. Right now I am more looking for legendaries and shinies than the items...Make sure you look at who owns the shinies before offering, For mine I am still looking for jirachi and deoxys but will take some other legendaries and shinies but for Jons I will ONLY accept shinies! Thanks! PM me if you are interested. :D

3mospy

I have a lvl 1 Female Oshawott with an Impish nature looking for other starters, Pm me.

Last edited:

pompey

<--- just starting out pretty much in black/white havent played pokemon since Red/blue orginal gen 1 lol. I have a few level 30's at this point but i would really like an Oshawot starter pokemon for my team. i have snivy. If anyone is breeding them i would very very much like to get one. only thing of real value i have to trade is an extra swak for those people in white that can't find one. This would be very nice my gamer Id is 2237 0935 5733. please PM if you can help.

yoda5000

Hey I can breed oshwatts. I am looking specifically for bublasaur, squirtle, Cyndaquil, totodile, turtwig, porygon, gible, and piplup. i will look at all offers though. thanks,

iLLBlueMisT

Electric Master
I have a lvl 35 deowatt id like to trade for another deowatt, only for the purpose of leveling it faster since traded pokemon level faster. PM me

Thanks, BM

EDIT: now is a Samurott, like to trade for a samurott now

Last edited:

jumplufflover

I need a girl oswatt or any of the evolutions. Pm me, thanks!

bearsfanedj

Longtime noob
Have Oshawott, just hatched, up for trade. Working on a few more as well.

Looking for all previous starters except Charmander.

Let's make a deal. (Also have a handful of Tepig and Snivy)

MarioZone

Seeks - Japanese/American Oshawott.
Gives - Snivy, DW Female Gligar, Rotom and Larvitar (+ Stealth Rocks)

Sciona02

I have oshowatts, just hatched, available. Looking for a charmander, cyndaquil, turtwig, torchic, or piplup

xDoN904™

ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹⓎ★ⓈⓅⒺⒺⒹ★ⒷⓄⓎ
Looking for a Lv.1 Oshowatt. Don't care for nature or moves. Offering Lv. 1 Zorua for one.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Just to be clear, VM me. I dont liek getting PMs!! Also I can only Trade on weekends, plus I live in GMT13+

I have egg moved Oshawotts on my PCs coz Im currently MMing it
Heres are its moves:
Tackle, Surf and Attract

Here are the Natures:
[These are females] Relaxed, Hasty and Lonely
[These are males] Rash, Hardy (2), Bashful (6), Naive, Quirky (4), Careful (3), Lax (2), Docile (2), Quiet, Naive (2), Mild (5), Lonely (5), Naughty (3), Calm (2), Serious (5), Relaxed (3), Timid (2), Adamant, Bold, Sassy, Modest, Jolly (2), Brave and Gentle

What I want:
Them Castellia Cones, Rare Candies, Masterball, Shinies or any PKMN from Kanto-Sinnoh - Not Unova or Starters

Thanks, nya~

I'm not breeding it with eggmoves anymore, nya~

Last edited:

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Breeding oshawotts for....
FREE!!!! Pm if you need one!

AvoKitty

Banned
Breeding Female Oshawotts,looking for any starters,except-Snvy,Tepig,Oshaawott,Piplu[,Squirtle,Chikoita ^^^

SkylarEdwards

Anybody have an Oshowatte they would like to trade me? I don't have much of anything, I just dislike all of the other water types in the 5th gen and already chose tepig -.-
Would be greatly appreciated :)

tynerds37

Veteran player
Looking for a shiny Oshawott. Nature and sex are not important.
I got some legendaries to trade for it.
Im also looking for a shiny Mudkip and a shiny Bulbasaur
PM me for offers. :)

Tommyb2405

i have 30 oshawott's for trade :) willing to trade for other starters. Bulbasaur, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Turtwig, Piplup, Mudkip, Torchic, Treeko are the ones i really need.

will be getting more eggs tonight/tomorrow :) Genders and Nature aren't important atm. VM/PM me if you want to trade.

** 29 level 1's. 1 Level 7 **

Last edited:

Tommyb2405

Have 35 Oshawott's in my box from MMing. What do you guys do with the full boxes of pokemon? Trade? Release?

Status
Not open for further replies.