• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#501 Oshawott / #502 Dewott / #503 Samurott

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluffio88

Top Trainer
What I am offering:
All generations starters, egg bred.
Zorua, egg bred
Wish Eevee, egg bred
Phione, egg bred
Dreamworld males: Houndour, Farfetch'd, Yanma and Aerodactyl'
Egg bred Dreamworld females (for the special ability): Cacnea, Magnemite, Spinda, Phanpy, Meditite, Stunky, Bagon, Glameow, Pachirisu, Lapras, Barboach, Nidoqueen, Electrike and Torkoal
Plus any other pokemon that can be bred as I have it, or I n catch it on pokemon white I with catch you a specific pokemon.
Please the gender of the pokemon you would like

I'm looking for:
King's rock x2
Water stone x2
Fire stone
Leaf stone x2
Weedle or any of the evolved forms
Ekans or Arbok
Diglett or Dugtrio
Grimer or Muk
Unown
Shroomish or Breloom
Nincada or any of the evolved forms
Nosepass or Probopass
Volbeat
Gulpin or Swalot
Kecleon
Snorunt
Aipom or Ambipom
Gible or any of the evolved forms
Carnivine
Snover or Abomasnow
Thanks in advance.
PS I have already been offered some of the pokemon but nothing is definite.

Last edited:

CoolTeenNC

Ok I have a male Oshawott through GTS which is what I wanted yet I wanted Jolly nature and its Hasty..... can anyone help me?

KingZammy

I'm currently breeding Oshawott's for a shiny one. Plan to use it in my team, but anyways, anyone wants some Oshawotts? Any Pokemon (Patrat, etc) will do.
I have Adamant, Jolly, Hasty all natures, (from eggs), but I will give them at random to you. So no picking!

Anyways, PM me if you want free Oshawotts. I'll be happy to give you one.

KirbyRider

Sigilyph Fan
I can trade you a baby Oshawott. My Samurott's female.

AvoKitty

Banned
Hii ,i have alot of oshawotts for trade,some females and alot of different natures! ,pm me^^ -----ask if you want a nickname!

Looking for any Oshawott. I just want one to complete my pokedex. I have all other starters if you want to trade any of those.

p_g55

I am looking for all of the Unova starters, as well as phione. In return I can give you other starters: bulbasaur, charmander, pikachu, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, treecko, torchic, mudkip or piplup.
pm me.

a cat

I can breed Oshawotts. Let me know if you need one. I am looking for starters from other regions.

a cat

I can see what I can do.

I have level 1 Oshawotts who know tackle and retaliate. Pm me offers.

adamtpow

Human Pokedex
i have like two boxes full of oshawotts with all kinds of natures so im pretty much giving them away. let me know if you want one

Racthoh

i've got 2 flawless shiny oshawott's with adamant natures, completely legit breed

looking for

squirtle
all gen 2/3/4 starters
snivy and tepig

their stats don't matter, because i plan on breeding more flawless shinys out of them

i would like at least 3 random starters for each oshawott though, i think that's fair

please PM/VM

have plenty of offers now, thanks all...

Last edited:

Quibibble

Pokemon Breeder
I can breed every starter from every generation and I have much more to offer. Please pm me if you are interested.

Auranel

Preferably a F hatchling. I don't have anything very exciting to offer but maybe someone out there can help.

E: I have one now.

Last edited:

pfan786

Beginning Trainer
I have many male oshwotts and a few females.

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Since building my Sand/Sun Teams, I no longer have any use for my original Starter.

I have a Male Lv61 Samurott with a Jolly Nature.

Currently with Scald, Razor Shell, Aqua Tail, & Hydro Cannon. It's stats are pretty well balanced, but I've set it up to be a bog standard Sweeper.

I'm open to various offers - but to complete my collection a Starter Pokemon would make more sense (from any Generation).

PM only thanks

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.