• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#501 Oshawott / #502 Dewott / #503 Samurott

Status
Not open for further replies.

indifference

my fc is 1464 0725 5174. i have tons of oshawott and one dewott. please pm me with your fc if interested. i'm not always available though.

dd1zzle

Looking for any type of Oshawott for a dud pokémon. I'm in the CST

carrutt

Oshawott

I've got baby Oshawotts and I'm just looking for the other starter pokemon. If you have a snivy or a tepig, pm me and we'll get it worked out!

Tenshibo

I'm looking for a baby Oshawott. I'm not picky on the nature or gender. I don't have the best pokemon to offer, but I'm sure we can work it out. Please PM if interested.

Nintendo King

Unova Champion
have a few oshawott for trade not really looking for anything special just black exclusives or a tepig pm me with offers if interested

I have a shiny oshawott for trade pm me with offers. I'm only interested in other shinies or really good other offers.

Hi there I'm looking for any Oshawott, I have Snivy's all of the kanto starters, Johto starters except Chikorita, the Hoenn Starters and I have Chimchars, will shortly have all of the Sinnoh starters just been too lazy to trade them from my Diamond save. I also have pokerus.

djfmurphy

I have Oshawott. Looking for Johto and Sinnoh starters.

EDIT: DONE!!

Last edited:

alypkmn

I have Oshwotts and Dewotts for trade,Looking chendelure,hiedragon,golurk,vaniluxe,victini.semisage,semisear or jelicent.

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
If anybody could give me a shiny level 1-10 Oshawott, then I'll give them any starters, of all the regions, a pichu with volt tackle, OR a level 82 Mew that somebody traded me over GTS. PM me if you're willing.

Thanks guys! :)

Last edited:

TeamBrave

Hi I dont have much to give I just started, if anyone replies quick enough I can chose the starter you want but any ways im looking for:

Oshawott
Male
Calm

Surf

Thank You : )

froobisu

I can breed oshawatt for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

TeamBrave

i actually have from my gold version a totodile aipom typhlosion meganium noctowl gligar and yanmega all high level except gligar

TeamBrave

I found alot more so look on my profile to see and pm For their details

shaymin63

Trainer
Breeding Oshawott's seeking anything in my signature PM if intrested.

DJ_Reshiram

The Legendary DJ
I have lv. 1 Oshawotts with Air Slash. I am looking for an aron, any other starter, zorua, or japanese pokemon. PM me if you want to trade.

kimmiechan

Mostly Harmless
Looking for the following: Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Mudkip and Turtwig

Can trade the following: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Treecko, Torchic, Piplup, Chimchar, snivy, tepig or oshawott. I also have a heatmor infected w/ pokerus if you just want some pokerus.

Please pm me if you're interested.?

Status
Not open for further replies.