• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#501 Oshawott / #502 Dewott / #503 Samurott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verus_Nox

Looking for a Lvl 5 Male Oshawott for my Pokemon Black version. I don't have much to offer, except any of the fossil Pokemon, or any random Pokemon. Any Pokemon I trade will come with a Lucky Egg or another decent item. PM me if interested! :D

E Baus

Hey I'm not 100% sure if this is where I should post this but I'm looking for an Oshawott, or evolved form with the ability 'shell armor'. Male or female, female preferred but whatever works. I don't have alot to trade, but I'm just trying to breed for the pokemon I want. Any help would be most appreciated.

AlexanderHrtBrk

Ace Trainer
Breeding all fifth gen starters. Pm me offers. I'm just trying to fill out my pokedex.

ShinyJirachi

Cubone Kid
I have a lvl 1 male oshawott, and I'm looking for a tepig. PM me if you can help!

flamebrain

im lookin for a oshawott egg to have in my white 2 team um i dont have alot of pokemon or any good pokemon to give

chewbaca543

Hello I am looking for Oshawott and tepig, i started playing white 2 not to long ago so im only up to 4th badge right now will probably have more to offer soon though. I can get any pokemon up to the 4th badge in white 2 so if you can help me out i would really appreciate it.

gamemaker

The Sole Survivor
Started black 2 with snivy, so im looking for a oshawott and tempig. Not much to offer on fifth gen but Alot on 4th gen. also looking for a cloner.

zogu

Looking for any Oshawott for my Black 2. Can trade level 1 Snivy, Tepig or Tirtouga in return. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Last edited:

Squirtlemasterr

I've got Oshawott to trade. Various natures. Just asking for Gen V pokemon. I will accept anything except pidove and lillipup. I'm tired of looking at them lol. Oher than that, you got it.

DcMyth

Field Marshal
can someone throw me a oshawott(female) and or a ditto we can work something out pm

Last edited:

wilzard

15 year veteran noob
I'm also looking for an Oshawott. Female preferred, but I'm not too picky. All I have up to offer are poke's common to Black 2 - eevee's in particular. Holler!

KumaKiraSensei

Finally started breeding Pokemon. I have plenty of Oshawotts. Check my signature for what I'm looking for and PM me if you can trade.

Yetihunter

Just started black 2 with tepig, looking for oshawott and snivy (or evolved forms of either) don't have anything except random wilds to offer. PM / VM if you're willing to help. thanks!!

Tsuike

Now I'm looking for an oshawott(Can't request it in game because I haven't seen it) I have two snivy and a Tepig, pm me

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Looking for a spare Oshawott. :) PM me

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
Does anyone have a Male Oshawott under level 10 to spare? I don't have much to offer, have only got 3 badges, but if you do, please PM me! :)

Edit: Best I can offer is a Fire Stone or a Rare Candy. Please help if you can!

Last edited:

adu98

I have an Oshawatt. It knows Grass Knot, Scald, Ice Beam and Surf.
What would i like you may ask? Pokemon from past generations!
PM your offers. I won't ask for anything insane, like
"LOL, IMMA GIVE YOU MA LEVEL 1 OSHAWATT FOR A LVL 9 OR UNDER ZEKROM!"
Like those people on GTS... so yeah. PM for more details. If you have Pokemon from Soul Silver, Heart Gold, Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond, Pearl or Platinum, we'll trade. I can also make this Oshawatt possess a certain nature, so yeah, PM, k?

ApolloFire92

i am looking for an oshawott, for my unova pokedex completion in white 2. i have a male ferroseed, and others if you are interested. pm me for offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.