• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#501 Oshawott / #502 Dewott / #503 Samurott

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfp94

Breeding Snivy and Oshawatt right now. I have the pokerus virus that I can infect them with too if you want it. Mainly looking for all other starters but will consider any offer

Nat0704

I have UT Oshawatts lv 1 with egg moves Blizzard and Waterfall, PM me with offers.

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
Looking for any type of Oshawott, Don't care about any stats. Willing to offer Version Exclusives from White 2 or, if no other offers can be taken, Larvesta.

E_The_Real

Looking for Oshawott, I've got lv. 1 Snivy, Tepig, Skitty, or Braviary to offer (trying fill Pokedex).

Edit: Done

Last edited:
Looking for any Oshawott. I can offer Snivy, Piplup, Tepig, Charmander all lv 1. I also have a few White 2 exclusives. Let me know! :)

shottyrulz

Have a couple of freshly hatched Oshawott. Looking for a Bulbasaur, Cyndequail, Chickorita, Totodile, Mudkip, Trecko, Torchick and Chimchar.

Edit: All obtained.

Last edited:

Arca59

Hi, I have Oshawotts to trade, I'm looking for any other starters. PM me if you're interested

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
I have Oshawott and Samurott. Looking for other starters. PM me to trade.

JaKeRToN

Hey, I Have Tons Of Oshawotts and Oshawotts eggs and if you want I can give the Oshawotts's Surf an Waterfall. So just Pm me if you want one!

I'll never run out so always message me, even if its like 290 years from now

Last edited:

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
Oshawott and Samurott are the only 2 pokemon left I need to see to complete my Unova Pokedex so I can get Shiny Haxorus. If someone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it :c

Edit: Done

Last edited:

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
I sent you a PM Arcamenel, about Samurott

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Hi, I'll give anyone 3 or more "free" starters if they are willing to do a slightly tedious favor for me- and you have to be honest and trustworthy! I have bred a ton of eevees in a (so far unsuccessful :( ) attampt at MMing a shiny. What I'd like, now, is to trade several of them over to you, maybe 6 or more at a time, and have you check their IVs- my preffered method at this is to level them up in 2-3 high level battles via exp share, where they thus wont gain much EVs, at least not enough to really alter their stats. I then check it and reset without saving it (I even use my rare candies sometimes, as I have most of the ones the game offers still, and then reset so I still have them). I'd like you to find which ones have perfect IVs in, well I guess any stat but preferably attack, sp attack and speed. And actually, I'd only want the perfect or near perfect eevees back! And don't worry, I'll still give you at least 3, if not more, starters for finding just one eevee with perfect IVs in one of my preffered stats. So, sound good to anyone?

Aether13

I can breed an Oshawott for anyone who wants one, looking for the other two Unova starts, I'd prefer Eggs or have them be level 1 males. PM me!

Machomacho

I have a male Lv 1 Oshawott with egg move Night Slash, PM if interested.

vaporbelle

Hey, I have a Gurdurr I need to evolve into Conckledurr, but he can't unless he's been traded. Anyone else looking to do a Gurdurr swap? He is lvl 47, but I am willing to accept lower levels. Please PM me if you're interested<3

Status
Not open for further replies.